Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

why why why

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged

as you can see our show has Garnered only 0.4 trp
i mean like seriously? 0.4 this show is one of thw best show i saw in recent times.so whats the reason i think lack of promotion. after this shocking revelation i qent and checked that other colour show which syarted on the same day .and now i understand .that show has so many if article whereas our show has got only 4 also there is no sbs or sbb segment of our show.i think the maker should take this thing into consideration they should promote it more in sbs or india forums and all
f

Edited by shinaa - 14 April 2016 at 10:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chinki121skamanimohima369TINAMONIindraniguptaAngels11sriarshi

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
kisiko kuch v nehin bolna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

justpurvi Senior Member
justpurvi
justpurvi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Already kafi bol chuke hain .chill yar trps badh jayegi hole hole

TINAMONI

sriarshi IF-Dazzler
sriarshi
sriarshi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
i think we didn't know about trps...no articles about it..just seeing posts about trp is 0.4...
i know it's low..hope everyone who can watch it on tv if they watch atleast it can increase further.. i think they r promoting well..main problem is sony tv shows r mostly watched by online ..they r short series types..not regular saas bahu types..

may be thats why sbs-sbb not promoting them

don't worry they will increase..it's an awesome show..nowadays they r trying webseries...soon i think online trps also starts..then we will be on top..cheers
Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Problem is ki generally log online hi dekhte hain n not on tv. Aur trp ke liye you have to watched it on tv at 10:00 pm sharp...which is not possible for majority of the people(...atleast not for meConfused)
If they consider online views also then may its trp will be higher!!!

Sadia.Ritu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index