Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SRK KAJOL CC IO 10 (Page 85)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk 7m7 minutes ago

Just saw these girls watching morning show. And I do wake up early in the...eh...afternoon. Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Karan Patel got his replyLOL He must have fainted.. Srk refered to him as my friendLOLLOL Iska tou kaam hogayaLOL
KP is a Jabra fan of SRK! LOL
He tries to copy SRK all the time! 
Uski toh balle balle ab..tweet ka reply jo milaWink

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged
karan is really a genuine fan  Embarrassed

AS-Rifi

-MrsJonSnow- IF-Dazzler
-MrsJonSnow-
-MrsJonSnow-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged
My Review -

No Spoilers!!!!!!

i was so excited to watch this movie... my heart started beating really fast when the movie came on.
This movie... no, Gaurav Chandana was amazing. This movie was all about Gaurav. I was TeamGaurav when i saw the trailer and i am Team Gaurav after the movie.

This movie is not a masterpiece, it has its flaws, but SRK as Gaurav made me forgive all the flaws.
when i watch SRK recent movies i see flashes of real SRK in the characters but he played Gaurav so well that i didnt even realize it was SRK who was Gaurav in some scenes. 
SRk made me feel all of Gauravs emotions... his pain, his love, his madness.
i didnt real care for Aryan, he was so arrogant and restrained. Yea i felt a little sorry for him but not much, i felt more sorry for Gaurav.

The one problem i had with this movie was that it was too long. There were two chase scenes and i felt it wouldve been more impactful if the second chase scene was edited out. They shouldve made this movie shorter.
I finally understand what the reviewers meant when they said the second half wasnt realistic. There were some scene were i wondered could Gaurav being a middle class boy really do this.

This movie is not for everyone. People who love masala films wont like this much. This movie had some funny punches but they were smart punches, they would go over most peoples head.  And i dont think the general massy audience will understand the real point of this movie. 

This was an out and out SRK's show. I would recommend people to watch this movie just for Gaurav Chandana. I started crying at the end when Gaurav said tu nahin samjega. tears started pouring down like waterfall. It was quite embarrassing crying with so many people around me.

SRK acting - 10/5
VfX -5/5
Overall movie - 3.5/5

Just watch this movie for SRK's acting, you wont regret it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaroonkashafangrybreadAS-Rifi-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

AS-Rifi

goatian IF-Rockerz
goatian
goatian

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by --hhh--

[
105 cr budget for this kind of movie is very high. probably half of it was Shahrukh's fee. Kuch discount de dete Adi ko.LOL 
Shahrukh does not take fees of I am not wrong.. he has profit sharingLOL I think tje makup, prosthetics and VFx would have been costly

Af far as I know he charges 35-40 cr and also takes a share of profit. But this time he is not taking the share. And his last 3 movies r from his own PH so u might be right too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged

AS-Rifi

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I never take money for acting in films: Shah Rukh Khan
IANS/Mumbai
Filed on April 16, 2016 | Last updated on April 16, 2016 at 5.4 pm

"I never take money for acting in films. I only charge fees for endorsements, for events and live shows. I only tell producers to pay me whatever they wish, if the films do well (at the box office)," Shah Rukh said on TV show "Aap Ki Adalat", aired on India TV.

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has been enthralling fans for over two decades now in Bollywood, says he never takes money for acting in films and rather demands it when he is endorsing other things.

"I never take money for acting in films. I only charge fees for endorsements, for events and live shows. I only tell producers to pay me whatever they wish, if the films do well (at the box office)," Shah Rukh said on TV show "Aap Ki Adalat", aired on India TV.

"I don't take acting in films as business. This is my greatest thing that I can do to act in films. My biggest hope in my life is that more and more people watch my films and be happy, and one day I will make a film in India," he said.

"I am a big nationalist in such matters... which people of the world can watch and say that this film was made in India. So I want to be a part of that," he added.

Asked by host Rajat Sharma whether he had claimed 22 years ago in 'Aap Ki Adalat' that he was a better actor than megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh said: "That was my overconfidence as a youth.

"22 years later I have now realised that I had then no idea what makes a great actor, that was because of lack of education. My arrogance was sheer childishness. Even now at the age of 50, I sometimes appear to be childish," the "Chennai Express" actor said.

Shah Rukh can now be seen onscreen in "Fan", which released on Friday.

AS-Rifi

Go to top