Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SRK KAJOL CC IO 10 (Page 84)

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --hhh--

19.2 cr...Thumbs Up not bad for an off beat movie. Though I was expecting 20+ to shut those trolls up.
Even 30cr would not have shut them upLOL
I hope this movie gets s hit status

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

goatian IF-Rockerz
goatian
goatian

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

19.2 cr...Thumbs Up not bad for an off beat movie. Though I was expecting 20+ to shut those trolls up.
Even 30cr would not have shut them upLOL
I hope this movie gets s hit status

105 cr budget for this kind of movie is very high. probably half of it was Shahrukh's fee. Kuch discount de dete Adi ko.LOL 

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged

When Shah Rukh Khan thought of skipping award functions

By Amod Pandit on April 16, 2016
Shah Rukh Khan on skipping award functions

Rate This

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says that he never questioned the existence of award functions but during his initial years, he thought of skipping one if not awarded for his roles.

Asked about his take on awards, Shah Rukh told IANS: "I have won more than 525 awards so I can't question awards, in fact I like them. (But) I had a simple logic during the initial years of my career that I would not attend an award function if I was not going to win."

"I know I am not getting so I will not go. But later I realised you have to show graciousness for having been awarded. So I made a rule that I will just perform when I am not getting an award. I see them as an evening out of celebration and there is no other reason," he added.

Shah Rukh is currently busy promoting Fan', a film in which he is seen playing a double role of both a star and his fan.

Asked if it was a huge risk to do a film like Fan', he said: "For me it doesn't make a difference at all. Nobody was in a phase of doing a film like Fan because that's not a regular film that comes into your head. I am not the kind of actor who waits for the right script. I have nothing to lose."

Directed by Maneesh Sharma, Fan' was released on Friday.

Inputs from IANS

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
The inconsistency and hypocrisy of some of these SK fans...smh. Was going through twitter and quite a few of them had apparently predicted 15 cr opening for FAN yet they are now talking about how FAN has just done 20 cr! Thoda apne khud ke tweets bhi inko padh lene chahiye LOL

Anywho...booked my tickets! Going tomorrow! Dancing

-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged

[
105 cr budget for this kind of movie is very high. probably half of it was Shahrukh's fee. Kuch discount de dete Adi ko.LOL 
Shahrukh does not take fees of I am not wrong.. he has profit sharingLOL I think tje makup, prosthetics and VFx would have been costly

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Finally, I have time to attend to my knee: Shah Rukh Khan

DECCAN CHRONICLE. | MEHUL S THAKKAR
Published Apr 16, 2016, 12:12 am IST
Updated Apr 16, 2016, 12:12 am IST
SRK has an injured kneecap that he intends to fix, not with surgery but with physiotherapy and exercise.
SRK is suffering from a broken patella (kneecap).
 SRK is suffering from a broken patella (kneecap).

His long awaited movie Fan has finally released and now, King Khan Shah Rukh will take a much-needed break to attend to his damaged knee. Despite the pain, the actor continued shooting for Raees and Fan simultaneously, to ensure they wrapped up in time.

And now, with some free time in his hands finally, he has decided to start the process of curing his knee pain. SRK is suffering from a broken patella (kneecap). We hear that he will be making an exception and briefly shoot for Gauri Shinde's film for which only a few days' work is left.

He says, "I will finish that by the end of this month. And then I will take a few months off as I have to get my leg in order. I have a little injury on my patella."
Last year, SRK underwent an arthroscopic surgery for his knee. When asked if he is going to opt for another one again, he said, "I don't think I will get a surgery done, as supposedly that is not the best way to go. I just have to repair it with physiotherapy and exercise. I will have to give around two-and-a-half hours a day and I can do that now."

The superstar has been working non-stop for a very long time now and this break is a rather well earned one. He says, "Both the films got a bit delayed because of my injury. I had no option but to finish them as soon as I could. And once I am done with this break, I will proceed on the projects that we have been discussing."

He  has not locked any script yet. "But for the last 18 months we have been in discussion with Imtiaz (Ali) and Anand (Rai). Both of them are prepping for their stories."

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Karan Patel got his replyLOL He must have fainted.. Srk refered to him as my friendLOLLOL Iska tou kaam hogayaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

Go to top