-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Yasmin Hussain @YasminHussain 7h7 hours ago

#throwback #Fan; looking beyond the "self obsession" aspect of the #movie, it does show you the... https://www.instagram.com/p/BEZgiQ-JcYB/

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
On R Balki's Bucket List, a Film With @iamsrk and @BeingSalmanKhan
goatian IF-Rockerz
goatian
goatian

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Everyone is doing their dream, most ambitious and biggest project with SRK. When will Raju Hirani announce his biggest project??Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

goatian IF-Rockerz
goatian
goatian

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:45am | IP Logged

This Update From Shah Rukh Khan on Fan Will Break Your Heart

Indo-Asian News Service   | April 20, 2016 15:20 IST (Mumbai)
submit to reddit
inShare
Actor Shah Rukh Khan said that there won't be a sequel to his new film Fan. However, he is willing to collaborate with director Maneesh Sharma yet again but with a different script altogether.

"The fan is dead in the film. So, I don't think there is any sequel to this movie," Shah Rukh told IANS.

Fan casts Shah Rukh as superstar Aryan Khanna and his obsessed fan Gaurav.

Shah Rukh said that he has collaborated with Maneesh for another film, which will be different from Fan.

"Maneesh and I are working on another film which is not similar to Fan at all. It's a very different story and we will start working on it next year. It will be a nice film," said Shah Rukh.

Shah Rukh revealed that Aryan Khanna's role was more difficult to play.

"I still feel that Aryan is a more difficult character to play onscreen. It's close to my life as an actor and as a star. I feel that the dignity of the movie stars needed to be maintained in the film because I am playing myself in it," said Shah Rukh.

"Having said that, the biggest achievement was that we could convince people that there are two people in this film and not one person and I think that's the biggest compliment," added Shah Rukh.

Shah Rukh is also planning to celebrate Fan's success.

"Aditya Chopra (producer of Fan) has gone to Paris for Befikre and I am going to London. But one day, I am going to sit down with the team of Fan and celebrate. We spent long hours to make this film. So, in a few days, I will call for a get together," said Shah Rukh.
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Madhuri Dixit Watched Shah Rukh Khan's Fan. Here's What She Said

Press Trust of India   | April 20, 2016 13:26 IST (Mumbai)
submit to reddit
inShare
Actress Madhuri Dixit said that she is yet to bag the right script to make a comeback.

The 48-year-old actress, who was last seen in 2014's Dedh IshqiyaGulaab Gang, said that she has not bid adieu to acting and is judging reality shows more because dance is her passion.

"Acting is my first love. As soon as something that I like comes to my table, I will surely say yes to that film offer. Right now, I am busy with dance shows as dance is my passion," said Madhuri. Madhuri does not miss facing the camera because her family has always been her priority.

"Everybody has their own dreams. Having a family and children were a big part of my dream. When I was in Denver, I was living my dream. My priorities are very straight. I know what is important for me. And whenever I do anything, I plan very well," added Madhuri.

But Madhuri keeps a tab on the work of her Bollywood contemporaries and her co-stars. She recently watched Fan and was floored by Shah Rukh Khan's performance.

"I saw Fan. It was a lovely movie. Shah Rukh Khan as a fan was excellent. It was a lovely performance and his role of a superstar was also a very balanced and controlled act. They have not tried to show him that he is nice. He has his own fragility, ego and grey areas," said Madhuri.(Also Read: Shah Rukh Khan's Best Roles: 10 Times he Made a Fan of Us)

Madhuri said that she is lucky that she has never encountered such an obsessive admirer in her career.

"We always have people around us. It's amazing that they like you when they don't even know you. They just see you onscreen, have their own perceptions and start liking you," said Madhuri.

Madhuri, along with choreographers Terrence Lewis and Bosco Martis, will be judging the dance-based reality show So You Think You Can Dance - Ab India Ki Baari.

"The concept of the show is very different. We have divided them into two groups -- stage and street. They are dancers. They are passionate about what they do. What is difficult is that they have their stories, own lives and own struggles and how some of them have been disowned by their families for taking up dance as their career option," said Madhuri.

Madhuri, who is involved with dance since she was three, considers herself lucky to have supportive parents and now husband.

"My parents were very supportive and so were my in-laws and husband. My husband and I are like a unit, who work together. So, if I am going to be absent, he takes over and when he is busy, I do it. I wish everyone could get such a family," said Madhuri.

Go to top