Chat Clubs

SRK KAJOL CC IO 10 (Page 127)

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExcuseMePlz

But why all of a sudden this trend of proving Akshay patriot!Just because of Airlift!ConfusedLOL
Seems soLOL
Agr Airlift kar liya toh se Akshay big patriot ha, then SRK is the biggest patriot coz he has done Swades & Chak de.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExcuseMePlz-DZ-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

But why all of a sudden this trend of proving Akshay patriot!Just because of Airlift!ConfusedLOL
Even I don't get it.. Why is it so necessary to prove that he is patriotic? Matlab point kia hai? What does his patriotism have to do with the movies that he makes?Confused

I felt its to taunt Shahrukh fans...They deliberately highlights it.

You can see on twitter that people yet calls him gaddar and all...And questions his love for his country..

AS-Rifi-DZ-

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminescence

Hi guys Hug Rifah aka Asr-rifi gave me the link of this threadEmbarrassed Is it okay if I join you guys too ?Embarrassed I'm Abhinaya aka Abhi :) Biggest SRK fan ever TongueHeart
Welcome to the CC Hug

@others; Sorry, i didn't take permission from anyone elseEmbarrassed  i hope it's ok..

NestleToulouse-DZ-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

I get all confused man when it comes to distribution. If I'm not wrong RCE distributed Dilwale then why did Shahrukh end up giving some money to some distributors Confused.

FAN is beyond special to me and I know to plenty out there. The fact that he has got unanimous acclaim for it is huge, a good BO would have just been a bonus or as they say a cherry on the top of one delicious  cake :). Obviously everyone hopes their movie does well and as fans so do we.   As for Raees , it's more in the commercial zone , if not totally , at least to quite an extent so I hope it does really well at the BO man.

That I totally forgot...Then why these people are saying YRF is the distrbutor!You know what let us forget all this...Komal nahta in future will make us understand..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaroonkashafAS-Rifi-DZ-

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Originally posted by srkjuhi

Welcome to the thread , Abhi :) 
Thanks hon :) Glad to have you guys to discuss Shah and his movies. The BO thread and this one feels like a breath of fresh air from the dusty forum!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zaroonkashafangrybreadExcuseMePlzAS-Rifi-DZ-

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Originally posted by yamyam

Even I don't get it.. Why is it so necessary to prove that he is patriotic? Matlab point kia hai? What does his patriotism have to do with the movies that he makes?Confused

I felt its to taunt Shahrukh fans...They deliberately highlights it.

You can see on twitter that people yet calls him gaddar and all...And questions his love for his country..
In Aap ki adalaat, SRK has cleared everything. Agr uske baad bhi logo ko samajh na aye, then it's the fault of the people! It's really pathetic!

ExcuseMePlz-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Right! Not to mention everytime India plays , it's Chak De that is played in the background more often than not! Big smile People will just go to any length to prove how patriotic their favorite is. While we don't really have to prove anything , it's for everyone to see considering all you have to do is just watch him speak about how much pride he feels for this country that his father fought for. This notion that acknowledging the flaws in one's nation is anti national is beyond absurd to say the least. How the hell do you plan on improving as a country if all you see are the good parts to it!

Edited by srkjuhi - 19 April 2016 at 1:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angrybreadExcuseMePlzAS-RifiNestleToulouse-DZ-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Originally posted by luminescence

Hi guys Hug Rifah aka Asr-rifi gave me the link of this threadEmbarrassed Is it okay if I join you guys too ?Embarrassed I'm Abhinaya aka Abhi :) Biggest SRK fan ever TongueHeart
Welcome to the CC Hug

@others; Sorry, i didn't take permission from anyone elseEmbarrassed  i hope it's ok..

Its totally ok...Approve

Welcome Abhi...Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ-

Go to top