Chat Clubs

SRK KAJOL CC IO 10 (Page 114)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged
7 Facts We Bet You Didn't Know About Suhana Khan
Posted On 19th April, 2016 @ 11:00 am by Meenu Goel

Born on 22nd May 2000, she's SRK's only daughter amongst three children.

Here are 7 facts you've got to know about this little rockstar who's the apple of her father's eye:

1. Suhana loves sports

Born to an actor father, her parents encouraged Suhana to take up an outdoor activity and she now loves football.

Suhana

2. Suhana has an inclination towards dancing

SRK's little girl loves to shake a leg, especially to the POP style. She was also a part of the POP dance video of Shiamak Dawar's Summer Funk show.

Suhana 2

3. Suhana is a huge fan of Zayn Malik

Celebrity Singer Zayn Malik who won the title of Asia's Sexiest Man is adored by Suhana.

Suhana 3

4. She's done her schooling from Mumbai itself

Suhana completed her schooling from the Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai.

Suhana 4

5. Suhana is quite a cricket fan

Whether she gets it from her father or not, Suhana is quite a cricket fan and makes it a point to not miss out on watching matches.

Suhana 5

6. Suhana has a flair for writing

SRK's little girl has won an award at Katha national story writing competition. Kudos, Suhana!

Suhana 6

7. Suhana is interested in taking up acting

With full support from her father, Suhana wishes to study abroad and also take up acting classes to hone her skills.

Suhana 7
- See more at: http://www.mtvindia.com/blogs/general/news/7-facts-we-bet-you-didnt-know-about-suhana-khan-52198074.html#sthash.fzbCT0q7.dpuf

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged

SRK to be a part of Gulshan Grover's Mockumentary 'Badman?'

April 18, 2016 aishu_vasu5774 reads0 comments

The Badman of Bollywood Gulshan Grover is back! Yes, the villain is back, but not as a negative character. Gulshan will be seen as a hero on all digital platforms with a mocking documentary (mockumentary) series named Badman.

When a popular daily asked Gulshan about his this venture he said, "What I love about the idea is that they aren't just promoting it as a web series. Viacom 18 is spending as much as they would for a film. I am happy it's called a mockumentary, where we have 80 minutes runtime divided into four parts."

He spoke about this mockumentary to lots of B-town celebs including King Khan. Gulshan spoke about Shah Rukh Khan's reaction, stating, "I made Shah Rukh hear the title track of Badman on my phone, showed him the logo, told him the story and spoke about Soumik Sen directing it. He said this is a path-breaking film and a proper way for a large studio like Viacom 18 to enter the digital arena. The song is sung by Vishal Dadlani. We are respecting the internet client and we are giving you something of standard."

This four-part mockumentary will have many Bollywood celebrities in special appearances. The report has it, choreographer-director Farah Khan, Rishi Kapoor and many others have willingly decided to be part of Badman. There's a big chance that even SRK will have a cameo in it. Gulshan revealed, "Shah Rukh is a dear friend. So I won't ask him to be a part of the song only. I am in talks with him to do a small cameo in the film as well. Let's see. Shah Rukh won't say no to me."

That's really a sweet gesture by Baadshah!
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Sajid Nadiadwala: Raees-Dishoom not clashing

Sajid Nadiadwala clearly states that July 29 is an important day for him and he doesn't think Shah Rukh Khan's Raees will clash with his film Dishoom

Share Our Post

• twitter
  • gplus
Trisha Chakravorty
19 April 2016, 11:10 am   

Nowadays, big films clashing with each other are not a new notion. Last year, we saw Bajirao Mastani and Dilwale release on the same day and this year too we might see some big projects open on the same day at the box-office. Reports were doing rounds that after reconciliation between Shah Rukh and Salman Khan, the two will not be clashing with each other's films on the box-office.

Instead, there were speculations that the Shah Rukh Khan starrer Raees' release date is being pushed forward and that it might clash with John Abraham and Varun Dhawan starrer Dishoom.

On the same note, when asked producer Sajid Nadiadwala about the big clash, he openly rubbished the reports. Speaking on the same, he said, "We are coming on July 29. I don't think SRK will clash Raees release with Dishoom. It is too hypothetical. And there is no Eid or Diwali so I don't think that will happen. That day is a small event for our company. We have released Mujhse Shaadi Karoge and Kick on that date."

Earlier too, while Ritesh Sidhwani has tried to rubbish all such reports and speculations, he still has not said anything on the films clashing with Dishoom.

With so much buzz around, release date of Shah Rukh's most anticipated film is still an unsolved mystery.

Views: 164

Tags

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
yam
will miss u a lot
main forum is just unbearable now
better we stay here for some days

hhh
i feel so bad now

sj
i hope world gross is 200 at least

rifah
chandni changed her ID to jabra

hi EMP

seems he is a popcorn lover

theeki.mithai IF-Stunnerz
theeki.mithai
theeki.mithai

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Yes EMP.. He did say hawa jharion ko hilati hai
Nice IV it was though I kept wanting to go in the screen to punch Nehta's face

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

-MrsJonSnow- IF-Dazzler
-MrsJonSnow-
-MrsJonSnow-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hello guys... anything new with Fan or MF. did i miss anything????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

theeki.mithai IF-Stunnerz
theeki.mithai
theeki.mithai

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GameOfThrones-

Hello guys... anything new with Fan or MF. did i miss anything????
Collections of Fan are not that good... The MF is a warzone... Namecalling is at its peak... Thats about it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MrsJonSnow--DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
http://www.financialexpress.com/photos/business-gallery/238894/fan-shahrukh-khan-celebrates-with-fans-10-heartwarming-srk-facts-revealed/3/

Go to top