Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Aish is having solid conversation with him...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Originally posted by: GERUA

EMP
time just flies we do not understand
i think sequel cannot have the same charm

i think his waist size in 28

they were calling him bakra hakla
should we call some one as criminal and murderer too ?

Many calls him criminal and murderer..

thing is they are being too obvious and its so weird to see such behaviour..Its not normal...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

You conceive, you create, and then you eliminate. Most difficult part is to let go what you like. Editing.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
By April End SRK will be Wrapping up Gauri Shinde's Next then rest for 2 months Then Imtiaz Ali.

The person guessed Imtiaz Ali because Anand said his film will start at the end of the year...

Then he said...

Sanjay Leela Bhansaali is Trying to rope SRK for his next.

The way the news of Anand and Imtiaz's film became true mereko ye bhi lag raha hai saach ho sakta hai...
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

When I didn't cry the thing that came to my mind was people were saying rula diya...πŸ˜•...And I was like main kya itni solid emotionless bandi hogayi...πŸ˜†

But then that thing happened...Gaurav had to come back,Aryan had to imagine him...He was smiling...He was happy..And the innocence in that smile was so heart breaking...And if that was not enough those selfies...How cruel you can be manish...😑

And that feeling stayed for so long that it was hard to ignore..

Brilliant movie but yet not for everyone...

The movie stays with you for so long after you have watched it. Saw Vivaan Shah use the word "haunting" and I was like yup...that's it. It has got that haunting quality to it.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
"FAN is still commercially safe as will go into the black & with #YRF holding all rights there is no1 in the chain to lose any money." - BOI

What exactly this means and if its true then why people are worrying about FAN being flop...πŸ˜•

Kya bol bo ke flop bananeka irada hai kya!

Go into the black,means what?
Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 8 years ago
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have a question for y'all! I want to know your opinion about it. See...for me FAN was flawless. It's obviously a niche movie but I still think the intolerance controversy has sort of still kept some from coming to the theaters. I know many will see this as en excuse but anyone who has been on twitter  would know the kind of negativity that was spread out there by some right ring trolls before its release. Not just that , even after it when the movie started getting awesome reviews and it was rated quite high on BMS and IMDB , people started making fake accounts and started rating it low. Here's the thing , fans of other actors have always been around. They have always had a certain view but the fact that there is now another group who'll just target his movie adds to the negativity , I feel. What do you all think?
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aish always looks at him with these starry glancesπŸ˜†
There is still a possibility of SLB film? Why is SLB trying to rope in Shahrukh.. Salman and Ranveer hain na
Yup.. Bol bol kar hi flop karenge.. Dili khwahish you seeπŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk 5m5 minutes ago

And even when it's not over its actually over. Well done KKR. Love u and will be with u soon. Muah!

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan' to have a sequel?

1/74
Shah Rukh Khan's recently released thriller flick, 'Fan,' has been receiving excellent reviews from audience and critics alike. The movie, which sees SRK in a double role, has already crossed the 100 crore mark globally and fans can't stop raving about Shah Rukh's stellar performance in the film. While audiences can't stop praising the intriguing movie, we stumbled upon an interesting piece of news that will undoubtedly excite them even more. According to a report on BollywoodLife, Shah Rukh Khan and producer Aditya Chopra are thrilled at the response the movie has been receiving and are "keen on developing the story further." Now isn't that some great news? We for one are eagerly looking forward to the sequel.