Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
The lady looked disheartened? Awww.. Poor her.. I still don't get when SRK became Ranveer's idol though😆 But chalo kher hai😆
Editing of the award shows are always pathetic🤢

Malishka and SRK's pic is so cute.. He looks damn hot!!

EMP: you tou became senti and philosophical.. I will be coming here in spurts😆 ❤️
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yamyam

The lady looked disheartened? Awww.. Poor her.. I still don't get when SRK became Ranveer's idol though😆 But chalo kher hai😆

Editing of the award shows are always pathetic🤢

Malishka and SRK's pic is so cute.. He looks damn hot!!

EMP: you tou became senti and philosophical.. I will be coming here in spurts😆 ❤️

I am senti about the people I like...I can be really senti...Really means really...

😆

That lady looked a bit you know what I mean...Matlab its normal...Mujhe laaga thoda expression change hua tha..Baki you will have to watch..
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Malishka @mymalishka 4h4 hours ago

Completely fantastic chat with @iamsrk and I told him I'm calling him LIVE tomorrow from #RedFM. So tune in Fans:)

bokul thumbnail
SHAHRUKH FANZ BLOG @drshahrukh 2h2 hours ago

SHAHRUKH FANZ BLOG Retweeted FAN

Watch @iamsrk's transformation to a never before seen avatar #MakingOfGaurav #FAN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5JMoRx_QyM ... @iamsrk

bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan Best Actor to play Dwarf in My Film : Anand Rai

Posted by: cpr April 19, 2016 0

Aanand L. Rai says that no one better than Superstar Shah Rukh Khan to play & portray the Dwarf Character in his most ambitious film till date in Bollywood.

"Film with Khan saab is my most ambitious project because he is the main casting of the film. I don't think there is anyone who can play the character better than him. I am fortunate I got Shah Rukh Khan for this film," Rai told PTI in an interview here.

The filmmaker says the bigger takeaway from his meeting with Shah Rukh was the 50-year-old actor's understanding of other people.

"After meeting him, I realised he is such a large-hearted man. For me, as a director, that actor becomes very important who can understand other human beings and Shah Rukh has great understanding of people."

Rai is currently working on the script and hopes to start the film by the end of the year.

"Right now the work is going on the story. I am totally in sync with Khaan saab, we are in touch. I am writing a story which we all should be proud of. We hope to start the film by the end of the year."

Shah Rukh will be seen playing a dwarf in the movie, but the filmmaker says there's more to his character than being a short man.

"I am taking my time on the story... Of course, there is something... (The news of Shah Rukh playing a dwarf). It is there but this aspect also has a lot of details which I don't want to reveal right now.

"People are thinking it is a film about a short man but I will say it has a very tall story. It is a challenging, entertaining story. As an actor, it is a challenging role for him. As a maker, it is an important film for me. It will be fun raising the bar and when you finally get Shah Rukh Khan, you wouldn't want to lose the opportunity."

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Talking about predictable ending...People saying I knew what will happen next...Ok...😕
Anyways don't want to question doordarshi babajis...

Spoiler Alert...😆

What I want to say...When he was sitting on the railing and talking to Aryan I thought ye jump to nehi karraha!Note I have read that Gaurav will die long back,remember Chandni saying it and saying warrior said oit to saach hi hoga,yet I forgot.Then when he fell and Aryan held his hand,I thought ye to utha hi lega but then when he said rehne de tu nehi samjhega,I was like he is going to die and he was falling in slow motion...And I was stunned...It was like,no its not happening...

And I can never forget that look and condition of Aryan where his hand was hung down due to helplessness that he could do nothing and will have to live with that guilt,I can never forget that expression.Still I didn't cry...Seriously I was so stunned and was almost in a situation that how can he die,Maneesh can't kill Gaurav...
Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 8 years ago
bokul thumbnail
hhh
i am apprehensive of raees release now
may be srk is taking rest so did not come

GOT
i too wish so

shaz
i still hope it gets a hit tag

EMP
time just flies we do not understand
i think sequel cannot have the same charm

i think his waist size in 28

they were calling him bakra hakla
should we call some one as criminal and murderer too ?
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Spoiler ahead , folks!

You know I was referring a few days to a spoiler that I came across! It was this. It wasn't so blatant and it was written in such a way where my mind went to it but then I totally forgot about it. It was the most heartbreaking moment of the movie for me. Tears were just rolling down my cheeks and I was trying to stop myself from crying as one was sitting in a theater but the emotion of that scene just got to me man. And then in the end when Aryan is looking at the crowd and sees Gaurav...damn! Like I said in my review , those last ten minutes were just heartbreaking.

Edited by srkjuhi - 8 years ago
bokul thumbnail
emp
i have faith on anand
hope audience will love it
and will go to see repeatedly

i did not see the awards
got the link for his performance
that much is enough for me

gaurav falling was such a heart wrenching scene
Edited by GERUA - 8 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
When I didn't cry the thing that came to my mind was people were saying rula diya...😕...And I was like main kya itni solid emotionless bandi hogayi...😆
But then that thing happened...Gaurav had to come back,Aryan had to imagine him...He was smiling...He was happy..And the innocence in that smile was so heart breaking...And if that was not enough those selfies...How cruel you can be manish...😡

And that feeling stayed for so long that it was hard to ignore..

Brilliant movie but yet not for everyone...