Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --hhh--

Mera Lungi Dance gif post karne ka khowab adhura reh gaya yam yam, Adura reh gaya

Koi baat nai.. Eid mein pura hojaega
goatian thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamyam

Koi baat nai.. Eid mein pura hojaega

Shah plz break PK's record. I've found a perfect gif for it. In Badshah song where he says "Main Badshaho ka Badshah". I am dying to post it in a celebration thread😒

And best of luck for ur internship😊
Edited by --hhh-- - 8 years ago
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hhh...you can still post the gif here man! He has got some of the best reviews not only of his career but some of the best reviews in general. We should all celebrate that fact ðŸ˜ƒ
goatian thumbnail
Yeah! But I want to post it infront of the haters. Hopefully this EID.😳 "Blockbuster Raees" will give me double happiness in this EID.
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Let's see when Raees is coming man. I hope it releases on it. But I was saying this in the other thread that FAN's BO might end up affecting some distributors out there. Besides Raees too will fall in a zone that is more commercial than FAN but still has content to it so let's see how it does at the BO. I hope it does effing well.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Film with Shah Rukh Khan my most ambitious project: Aanand L Rai

Aanand L Rai in his upcoming movie with Shah Rukh Khan says that this is his biggest project till date.

1  7
By: PTI | New Delhi | Published:April 19, 2016 5:31 pm
Shah Rukh Khan, Aanand L Rai, Shah Rukh Khan movies, Shah Rukh Khan upcoming movies, Shah Rukh Khan news, Shah Rukh Khan Aanand L Rai, Shah Rukh Khan Aanand L Rai news, Aanand L Rai movies, Aanand L Rai upcoming movies, Entertainment news Aanand L Rai has been at the helm of blockbusters like "Tanu Weds Manu" and "Raanjhanaa" but it is his upcoming movie with superstar Shah Rukh Khan that the filmmaker calls his biggest project till date.

Aanand L Rai has been at the helm of blockbusters like "Tanu Weds Manu" and "Raanjhanaa" but it is his upcoming movie with superstar Shah Rukh Khan that the filmmaker calls his biggest project till date.

"Film with Khan saab is my most ambitious project because he is the main casting of the film. I don't think there is anyone who can play the character better than him. I am fortunate I got Shah Rukh Khan for this film," Rai told PTI in an interview here.

The filmmaker says the bigger takeaway from his meeting with Shah Rukh was the 50-year-old actor's understanding of other people.

"After meeting him, I realised he is such a large-hearted man. For me, as a director, that actor becomes very important who can understand other human beings and Shah Rukh has great understanding of people."

Rai is currently working on the script and hopes to start the film by the end of the year.

"Right now the work is going on the story. I am totally in sync with Khaan saab, we are in touch. I am writing a story which we all should be proud of. We hope to start the film by the end of the year."

Shah Rukh will be seen playing a dwarf in the movie, but the filmmaker says there's more to his character than being a short man.

"I am taking my time on the story... Of course, there is something... (The news of Shah Rukh playing a dwarf). It is there but this aspect also has a lot of details which I don't want to reveal right now.

"People are thinking it is a film about a short man but I will say it has a very tall story. It is a challenging, entertaining story. As an actor, it is a challenging role for him. As a maker, it is an important film for me. It will be fun raising the bar and when you finally get Shah Rukh Khan, you wouldn't want to lose the opportunity."

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/film-with-shah-rukh-khan-my-most-ambitious-project-aanand-l-rai-2760871/#sthash.Kn3E60sX.dpuf
bokul thumbnail

Sayani Gupta is certainly on a roll these days. After making a powerful impact with her performance in Margarita With A Straw, the actress has created yet another impression in her latest release Fan.

Speaking about working with Shah Rukh Khan for the first time, the elated actress said, "Amazing! He is really fantastic. He really is a great human being. He makes it so special for everyone around. He is full of love and very warm. He is also very generous with other people. It is a dream to work with him. He is my first co-actor who came and told me Yaar lines kar le'. He is really amazing like that. He doesn't make you feel like he is the superstar. He is more humble than everybody on the sets. On the sets he is all like passing jokes and making people laugh. He creates a wonderful environment for everybody."

She also had a lot of fun on the sets while shooting for the film too. Sharing her memories from the shoot, she added, "Fan has been fun in a different way. We shot in London. We had some fun in the outdoors. One of the really nice experiences of Fan was shooting inside Mannat. It was really cool."

bokul thumbnail
seems after FAN BO results
raees may shift then
goatian thumbnail
SRK himself said Raees is a commercial movie. Now they've added an item song. I m sure it'll appeal the single screen audiences who rejected Fan. PK was also a content film. It did wonder in the box office.  If SRK stick to the date Adi might back off. Coz overseas market is also huge nowadays. 
goatian thumbnail
SRK vs Preity in IPL. Preity is there. SRK isn't.😔