SRK KAJOL CC IO 10 - Page 66

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Finally, I have time to attend to my knee: Shah Rukh Khan

DECCAN CHRONICLE. | MEHUL S THAKKAR
Published Apr 16, 2016, 12:12 am IST
Updated Apr 16, 2016, 12:12 am IST
SRK has an injured kneecap that he intends to fix, not with surgery but with physiotherapy and exercise.
SRK is suffering from a broken patella (kneecap).
 SRK is suffering from a broken patella (kneecap).

His long awaited movie Fan has finally released and now, King Khan Shah Rukh will take a much-needed break to attend to his damaged knee. Despite the pain, the actor continued shooting for Raees and Fan simultaneously, to ensure they wrapped up in time.

And now, with some free time in his hands finally, he has decided to start the process of curing his knee pain. SRK is suffering from a broken patella (kneecap). We hear that he will be making an exception and briefly shoot for Gauri Shinde's film for which only a few days' work is left.

He says, "I will finish that by the end of this month. And then I will take a few months off as I have to get my leg in order. I have a little injury on my patella."
Last year, SRK underwent an arthroscopic surgery for his knee. When asked if he is going to opt for another one again, he said, "I don't think I will get a surgery done, as supposedly that is not the best way to go. I just have to repair it with physiotherapy and exercise. I will have to give around two-and-a-half hours a day and I can do that now."

The superstar has been working non-stop for a very long time now and this break is a rather well earned one. He says, "Both the films got a bit delayed because of my injury. I had no option but to finish them as soon as I could. And once I am done with this break, I will proceed on the projects that we have been discussing."

He  has not locked any script yet. "But for the last 18 months we have been in discussion with Imtiaz (Ali) and Anand (Rai). Both of them are prepping for their stories."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Karan Patel got his reply😆 He must have fainted.. Srk refered to him as my friend😆😆 Iska tou kaam hogaya😆
bokul thumbnail
Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk 7m7 minutes ago

Just saw these girls watching morning show. And I do wake up early in the...eh...afternoon. Thanks

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: yamyam

Karan Patel got his reply😆 He must have fainted.. Srk refered to him as my friend😆😆 Iska tou kaam hogaya😆

KP is a Jabra fan of SRK! ðŸ˜†
He tries to copy SRK all the time! 
Uski toh balle balle ab..tweet ka reply jo mila😉
bokul thumbnail
karan is really a genuine fan  ðŸ˜³
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
My Review -

No Spoilers!!!!!!

i was so excited to watch this movie... my heart started beating really fast when the movie came on.
This movie... no, Gaurav Chandana was amazing. This movie was all about Gaurav. I was TeamGaurav when i saw the trailer and i am Team Gaurav after the movie.

This movie is not a masterpiece, it has its flaws, but SRK as Gaurav made me forgive all the flaws.
when i watch SRK recent movies i see flashes of real SRK in the characters but he played Gaurav so well that i didnt even realize it was SRK who was Gaurav in some scenes. 
SRk made me feel all of Gauravs emotions... his pain, his love, his madness.
i didnt real care for Aryan, he was so arrogant and restrained. Yea i felt a little sorry for him but not much, i felt more sorry for Gaurav.

The one problem i had with this movie was that it was too long. There were two chase scenes and i felt it wouldve been more impactful if the second chase scene was edited out. They shouldve made this movie shorter.
I finally understand what the reviewers meant when they said the second half wasnt realistic. There were some scene were i wondered could Gaurav being a middle class boy really do this.

This movie is not for everyone. People who love masala films wont like this much. This movie had some funny punches but they were smart punches, they would go over most peoples head.  And i dont think the general massy audience will understand the real point of this movie. 

This was an out and out SRK's show. I would recommend people to watch this movie just for Gaurav Chandana. I started crying at the end when Gaurav said tu nahin samjega. tears started pouring down like waterfall. It was quite embarrassing crying with so many people around me.

SRK acting - 10/5
VfX -5/5
Overall movie - 3.5/5

Just watch this movie for SRK's acting, you wont regret it.
goatian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yamyam

Shahrukh does not take fees of I am not wrong.. he has profit sharing😆 I think tje makup, prosthetics and VFx would have been costly

Af far as I know he charges 35-40 cr and also takes a share of profit. But this time he is not taking the share. And his last 3 movies r from his own PH so u might be right too

bokul thumbnail
bokul thumbnail
I never take money for acting in films: Shah Rukh Khan
IANS/Mumbai
Filed on April 16, 2016 | Last updated on April 16, 2016 at 5.4 pm

"I never take money for acting in films. I only charge fees for endorsements, for events and live shows. I only tell producers to pay me whatever they wish, if the films do well (at the box office)," Shah Rukh said on TV show "Aap Ki Adalat", aired on India TV.

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has been enthralling fans for over two decades now in Bollywood, says he never takes money for acting in films and rather demands it when he is endorsing other things.

"I never take money for acting in films. I only charge fees for endorsements, for events and live shows. I only tell producers to pay me whatever they wish, if the films do well (at the box office)," Shah Rukh said on TV show "Aap Ki Adalat", aired on India TV.

"I don't take acting in films as business. This is my greatest thing that I can do to act in films. My biggest hope in my life is that more and more people watch my films and be happy, and one day I will make a film in India," he said.

"I am a big nationalist in such matters... which people of the world can watch and say that this film was made in India. So I want to be a part of that," he added.

Asked by host Rajat Sharma whether he had claimed 22 years ago in 'Aap Ki Adalat' that he was a better actor than megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh said: "That was my overconfidence as a youth.

"22 years later I have now realised that I had then no idea what makes a great actor, that was because of lack of education. My arrogance was sheer childishness. Even now at the age of 50, I sometimes appear to be childish," the "Chennai Express" actor said.

Shah Rukh can now be seen onscreen in "Fan", which released on Friday.