Frequent Posters

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

kua hua?????
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am not sure who I am annoyed at more.. Nehta, haters or SRK fans... What the hell is wrong with some people🥱
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Rajat Sharma @RajatSharmaLive 8h8 hours ago

I was told I am so bad looking that I would never make a good actor. Watch @iamsrk on #AapkiAdalat at 10pm on Saturday on @indiatvnews

96 retweets 190 likes
DarkUnicorn thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

I am not sure who I am annoyed at more.. Nehta, haters or SRK fans... What the hell is wrong with some people🥱

what did nehta do... i thought masand was mad.

forget about the haters let them bark... and as for srk fans well kuch thode zaayda excited ho gaye hai. theyve forgotten why they love srk.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GameOfThrones-

what did nehta do... i thought masand was mad.

forget about the haters let them bark... and as for srk fans well kuch thode zaayda excited ho gaye hai. theyve forgotten why they love srk.

Masand is a different kind of mad.. Nehta is just being mean and cribbing about Raees shifting and all🤢 Excited and all I get but if I hear SRK is back one more time, I will honestly throw something🥱
DarkUnicorn thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

Masand is a different kind of mad.. Nehta is just being mean and cribbing about Raees shifting and all🤢 Excited and all I get but if I hear SRK is back one more time, I will honestly throw something🥱

I feel you. Since morning ive been hearing this. Ive gotten immune now. Just ignore it.
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just browsed through the last few pages. Okay maybe I'm in the minority but the banter between Shahrukh and Rajeev I don't think is in the vein of "I hate you". To me it looks like a fun banter. I mean it has been awhile since Rajeev praised Shahrukh's performance and I watched his show and I know he went on and on about him playing safe...blah...blah but one has to also see sometimes from where these critics are coming from. Shahrukh did three back to back masala movies and for the most part critics really don't give a f about those movies. Now that he has delivered a performance which is garnering critical acclaim all over , it's his time to give it back and he's doing it in humor. That's how I see it at least 😃

As for Nahta saying it won't be a landmark film...lol! He's a trade analyst and he should stick to that. A Swades which didn't do great business at the BO is a landmark film in Shahurkh's career and considering the praise he's getting for his performance here , hell yeah it'll be another landmark film.

Something has pissed off Nahta! I'm still hoping the news about Raees shifting is untrue man.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Thank God for this place where we can vent to our hearts content
Oh by the way, what is up with Raja Sen? He is behaving like a total fanboy
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
The tweet exchange between SRK and Rajeev or any other critic is not hate.. It is just snark and sarcasm.
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Karan Johar @karanjohar 2h2 hours ago

@iamsrk receiving humongous praise for his career best performance!!!! #fan!!! Way to go Bhai!!! You deserve all this love and more!!!!

Say what you want about Karan but I effing love him! 😃❤️