India-Forums

DUM MARO DUM

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Yes I m addicted to this girl. She is beautiful plus too good actor. The way she pulled out sharuv scene ,that was incredible. And with AB means ,he gives same to same expressions in every scene.
And today's promo . ROFL    ROFL ROFL .

"Namo namo durga sukh harni...
And...
Dum maro dum ,mit jae gam bolo subhu sham...
Tongue Clap
And her expressions.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishani15iQraaapiyali99dynamic_dollNeett

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
She is brilliant. 
piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
she is best comic vamp of indian telly yaar ROFLLOL
KUDOS TO MONICA KHANNA..FOR PULLING THE SCENE SO WELL WITH OUR EXPRESSIONLESS DS ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manaanNeett

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyali99

she is best comic vamp of indian telly yaar ROFLLOL
KUDOS TO MONICA KHANNA..FOR PULLING THE SCENE SO WELL WITH OUR EXPRESSIONLESS DS ROFLROFL
 ROFL
manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyali99

she is best comic vamp of indian telly yaarROFLLOL
KUDOS TO MONICA KHANNA..FOR PULLING THE SCENE SO WELL WITH OUR EXPRESSIONLESS DSROFLROFL

AB Is superb talented, mean can you imagine? To give same expressions in your entire life? No no one can.. but he can. He has this super power. Angry

sachu1993Neett

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Yar MONNICA IS AMAZING MAN!!!! ROFLROFL
her expressions are just s superb just like MG she takes nano second changing her expression and give so many at once!! ClapClap
like when she went from crying to vile mood when hugging DS it just blew me away !! man i love her so much !!! Heart

manaanNeett

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Yar MONNICA IS AMAZING MAN!!!!ROFLROFL
her expressions are just s superb just like MG she takes nano second changing her expression and give so many at once!!ClapClap
like when she went from crying to vile mood when hugging DS it just blew me away !! man i love her so much !!!Heart

Yes she made me fall for her, like I feel not bored in today's episode bcx I love her scenes. And yes the sudden change of expressions wao incredible.and her lipstick scene.omg wao.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Yar MONNICA IS AMAZING MAN!!!!ROFLROFL
her expressions are just s superb just like MG she takes nano second changing her expression and give so many at once!!ClapClap
like when she went from crying to vile mood when hugging DS it just blew me away !! man i love her so much !!!Heart

Yes she made me fall for her, like I feel not bored in today's episode bcx I love her scenes. And yes the sudden change of expressions wao incredible.and her lipstick scene.omg wao.
YES!! i feel like ab tpk dekhne ka new bhana mil gaya Sharddha! because she is damn awesome in every way!! LOLBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index