India-Forums

Vishkanya
Vishkanya

On-Screen Couple

rd0309 Senior Member
rd0309
rd0309

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I don't know about others but for me Malay and Appu are setting a new cuteness quotient with every episode. I am just loving the lead pair. Appu's innocence and Malay's outspoken nature is surely doing wonders. Great job by the lead actors. And also last but not the least Kalpana is just mind-blowing!! Clap Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mages007Beautiful...Shivaanya

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
that is what i am saying,fans are not liking the lead Actress because she is not beautiful enough, but i think they suit each other, Yes Vishkanya were said to be captivating and beyond beautiful, but this is fiction so we will work with what we have.
Apu's timid attitude, his outspoken disposition is is captivating and fun to watch, overall they are doing a fab job.

Kalpana is outstanding, she is alluring and at the same time vindictive, you are left wondering what will this woman do next and what is she hiding.

the rest of the cast is doing a fab job also overall this is a good show.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mages007rd0309Shivaanya

mages007 Senior Member
mages007
mages007

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Very well said!
Both Aishwarya and Vin have sparkling chemistry.
I loved their performance in each and every episode.
Must say, Kalpana's character is doing a brilliant job.

Can't wait for tonight's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rd0309Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Well I too did not think that Ash can match up to Vin's charm look wise but they are now making a good pair.Today episode was really nice for them. I mean I think in today epi they showed their natural n nice chemistry...and its gonna be one mysterious n charming couple...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index