Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

   
Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

$hararati $hqians DT#43- Astronaut of the Year (Page 81)

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 55409

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ParadiseLove-

Leading Astronaut Race...You must be kidding...Dude they are Aerospace Engineers not Astronauts. Mr. Dutta ye difference to bachche bhi bata sakte hain. Don't be so illogical. Story to bakwas hai hi execution also is very poor. The missile they have shown was looking more like a space shuttle. Missile ko tilted position me launch karte hain rocket ki tarah vertically upward position me nahin. At least you should know that. There are other hallmarks too...like Randhir's home...His native home which Santyukta recalled was in Delhi...but the present story is taking place in Mumbai...to wo ghar suddenly Delhi se Mumbai kaise shift ho gaya... Also Mrs. Renuka Sanyal never used the sir name Shekhawat...So if anyone remember from the first season...the name plate was SANYAL VILLA...and not...SHEKHAWAT MANSION. It is a youth show and we are not dumb. We notice each and every minute detail of it. So do take care of such stupid mistakes from next time...

exactly
whoever wrote these lines well said
we are ok with bloopers

but mocking science is way too much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DragonFire-

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 55409

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ParadiseLove-

Originally posted by howardscarlett


somebody tweeted that she can only see Param sitting on Harshita's lapTongue

possessive fanLOL
but theen theen log kaise baite hai Harshita ki lap
is she really a superwomenTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DragonFire-

-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 26228

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howardscarlett

Originally posted by -ParadiseLove-

Leading Astronaut Race...You must be kidding...Dude they are Aerospace Engineers not Astronauts. Mr. Dutta ye difference to bachche bhi bata sakte hain. Don't be so illogical. Story to bakwas hai hi execution also is very poor. The missile they have shown was looking more like a space shuttle. Missile ko tilted position me launch karte hain rocket ki tarah vertically upward position me nahin. At least you should know that. There are other hallmarks too...like Randhir's home...His native home which Santyukta recalled was in Delhi...but the present story is taking place in Mumbai...to wo ghar suddenly Delhi se Mumbai kaise shift ho gaya... Also Mrs. Renuka Sanyal never used the sir name Shekhawat...So if anyone remember from the first season...the name plate was SANYAL VILLA...and not...SHEKHAWAT MANSION. It is a youth show and we are not dumb. We notice each and every minute detail of it. So do take care of such stupid mistakes from next time...

exactly
whoever wrote these lines well said
we are ok with bloopers

but mocking science is way too much

Sahi mein
bina proper research kiye kaise yeh sab national TV par dikha dete hainSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howardscarlett

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 55409

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Param is actually happy playing this dark shade of Randhir and he is enjoying playing it..
He said..
"I am happy that I am getting to play diffrent kind of shades through this single charcter.. I can show my versatality through it" 
He also told us to keep calm and keep watching Sadda Haq!
(told to fans who visited the set)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DragonFire-

-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 26228

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howardscarlett

Originally posted by -ParadiseLove-

Originally posted by howardscarlett


somebody tweeted that she can only see Param sitting on Harshita's lapTongue

possessive fanLOL
but theen theen log kaise baite hai Harshita ki lap
is she really a superwomenTongueLOL

Aisa lag raha but I don't think Param lap par baitha
baki do ne bas pose hi liya hai
teenladke Harshi par baithenge toh Harshi kaa pair hi toot jaayegaOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howardscarlett

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 55409

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ParadiseLove-

  
Sahi mein
bina proper research kiye kaise yeh sab national TV par dikha dete hainSleepy

both Randhir n Sanyukta  belong to Delhi
it is ok  if now they are in Mumbai coz of their professional life
but what is Kishore doing in Mumbai

they shouldn't have attempted the ISRC track first of all
normal corporate office set up dedete

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DragonFire-

CrazyOeuvrer IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyOeuvrer
CrazyOeuvrer

Joined: 28 April 2015
Posts: 10707

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
helloSmile
fb pe pada

parth may be back in the show- hope hain ek article main aayaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DragonFire-howardscarlett

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 55409

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ParadiseLove-

  

Aisa lag raha but I don't think Param lap par baitha
baki do ne bas pose hi liya hai
teenladke Harshi par baithenge toh Harshi kaa pair hi toot jaayegaOuch

yup
waise kaise kaise poses mein pic click karwate haiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyOeuvrer-DragonFire-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
$hararati $hqians DT#42 ~Mission Impossible to Possible~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: devilada   Replies: 1198   Views: 9101

devilada 1198 9101 14 April 2016 at 10:06am by howardscarlett
$hararati $hqians DT#41 missile missile p likhahai chalane waleka nm

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: devilada   Replies: 1200   Views: 7844

devilada 1200 7844 11 April 2016 at 1:17am by ..Jemimah..
$hararati $hqian DT# 38~|| Sanyukta saves the world ||~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: devilada   Replies: 1200   Views: 8078

devilada 1200 8078 05 April 2016 at 1:04pm by Supermagical
$hararati $hqians # 37 || Sanyukta vs Asteroid-The Game Begins||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: devilada   Replies: 1195   Views: 7876

devilada 1195 7876 04 April 2016 at 4:27am by devilada
Astronaut! -.-

Author: Hell2   Replies: 7   Views: 559

Hell2 7 559 02 January 2016 at 7:41am by Habitat_wanders

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index