Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

   
Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

$hararati $hqians DT#43- Astronaut of the Year (Page 138)

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 55409

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ParadiseLove-

  
In fact some fans don't have any issue if Sanyukta romance both the guys simultaneously
kuch bhi garbage dikhhaye par show chalte rehna chahiyeDead

Moni
here Cvs want to satisfy both fandoms
for that they are giving Aryukta scenes n Sandhir scenes

but for Sandhir lovers 
we can't accept Aryukta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DragonFire-romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 86761

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Moni Gayu ne detail mein kuch nahi kaha...mere log out karne k baad kuch kaha kya? on HG?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DragonFire-

-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 26076

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by -ParadiseLove-

Originally posted by romaila

Moni Aryan show se chipka raha or neg nahi bana toh pakka show one or two months mein end hojayega

Agar Randhir ko negative role mein hi screen space milti rehi toh RD and Param ke fans toh show dekhenge hi aur show aise hi chalta rahegaSleepy

Moni har chez ki ek limit hoti and RD fans are not idiot jo show ko tv pe dekhenge...online dekhne ka option haiTongue

Param ke career ke liye dekhengeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 86761

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howardscarlett

Originally posted by -ParadiseLove-

  
In fact some fans don't have any issue if Sanyukta romance both the guys simultaneously
kuch bhi garbage dikhhaye par show chalte rehna chahiyeDead

Moni
here Cvs want to satisfy both fandoms
for that they are giving Aryukta scenes n Sandhir scenes

but for Sandhir lovers 
we can't accept Aryukta

DD i don't think short term viewers jyada der tak show ko jhel payeng
Humein bloopers dekhne ki adat hogayi hai...yeh buri adat sab ko nahi haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howardscarlett

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 55409

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
guys see thisLOL
(one fan posted this on FB)

Moni tumhare liye bhi offer  haiWink

Okay a good news for all Kolkata walo.

Param said to me- acha ek kaam karo sab Kolkata walo thoda thoda karke 10 crore jama karlo main sabse shaadi karunga

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DragonFire-romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 86761

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ParadiseLove-

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by -ParadiseLove-

Originally posted by romaila

Moni Aryan show se chipka raha or neg nahi bana toh pakka show one or two months mein end hojayega

Agar Randhir ko negative role mein hi screen space milti rehi toh RD and Param ke fans toh show dekhenge hi aur show aise hi chalta rahegaSleepy

Moni har chez ki ek limit hoti and RD fans are not idiot jo show ko tv pe dekhenge...online dekhne ka option haiTongue

Param ke career ke liye dekhengeEmbarrassed

Nahi dekhenge...Sree ko chodh kLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DragonFire-

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 86761

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howardscarlett

guys see thisLOL
(one fan posted this on FB)

Moni tumhare liye bhi offer  haiWink

Okay a good news for all Kolkata walo.

Param said to me- acha ek kaam karo sab Kolkata walo thoda thoda karke 10 crore jama karlo main sabse shaadi karunga


OMg...Param open invite de raha hai MONI chal mauka haiTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DragonFire-howardscarlett

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 55409

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

  
DD i don't think short term viewers jyada der tak show ko jhel payeng
Humein bloopers dekhne ki adat hogayi hai...yeh buri adat sab ko nahi haiLOL

agree
we scrutinize every minute detailLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
$hararati $hqians DT#42 ~Mission Impossible to Possible~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: devilada   Replies: 1198   Views: 9096

devilada 1198 9096 14 April 2016 at 10:06am by howardscarlett
$hararati $hqians DT#41 missile missile p likhahai chalane waleka nm

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: devilada   Replies: 1200   Views: 7839

devilada 1200 7839 11 April 2016 at 1:17am by ..Jemimah..
$hararati $hqian DT# 38~|| Sanyukta saves the world ||~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: devilada   Replies: 1200   Views: 8068

devilada 1200 8068 05 April 2016 at 1:04pm by Supermagical
$hararati $hqians # 37 || Sanyukta vs Asteroid-The Game Begins||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: devilada   Replies: 1195   Views: 7872

devilada 1195 7872 04 April 2016 at 4:27am by devilada
Astronaut! -.-

Author: Hell2   Replies: 7   Views: 557

Hell2 7 557 02 January 2016 at 7:41am by Habitat_wanders

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index