Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ek Maanjha, Teen log, What can keep IshRaRu away for long? 14.4.2016 (Page 3)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Originally posted by gravity23

Once again ...you nailed it...ROFL.I was wAiting fir your post. 

ROFLYour tomato rice and hon you really would jump into the screen and hit aAlu that  day is not far off.ROFL
Your silk smitha thoughts,. ROFLCount me in..im on hyperactive hyperdrive now...ROFL.one character that remained stagnent with  absolute zero growth is simmi...no role at all...previously she had to get bottles ready for ananya ..now it's shopping..looks like Shaguns habits have rubbed off on her,LOL .
Thank you for making me laugh.

You know Mdwst, one of these days you will see Aalu walking around with a kadhai over her face, stuck to it permanentlyLOL

See, you also had Silk Smitha thoughts today, didnt you? Ufff...so much hotness! I was fanning himself...

Simmi has had ABSO NO GROWTH...She is a bore, dependent freak, and maroes dialogue to her bro without any qualms...AngryAngry

hasnt anyone thought about how DEPENDENT and silly they all look, waitin for Raman to hand out cash for every little thing??

My pleasure dear...I am happy I can make ppl laugh...coz I generally think of myself as a boring person
Hi aka..I'm Viji...
No you are not a boring  person...I can vouch for that.
No wonder puttar immediately asked "how much money you want" all she did was "ananya is coming.she wanted this and that"...he got irritated and slam dunk..the question...all of them are depended on Puttar...he's the ATM machine for them...poor Puttar.
I'm waiting for the day to see Aly with a kadai on her head...
About silk smitha...I was pretty high alright...all I did was opened my patio door and stood out...it's Cold here...so that calmed me down, significantly.WinkLOLROFL

Hey Viji, hi there again!

thanks for the compliment btw :)

I know! She started the convo with, when Ananya comes she would ask her Mama to get this, get that...go shopping...so Raman asked the one thing that he thought mattered the most - cash...and then she got offended and all self-righteous types...they are ALL dependent on him and then later throwing attitudeAngry

Who knows/ Before you see me throwing a kadhai on her face, maybe you'll see Ru throwing a sock at her out of frustrationLOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL Silk Smitha calmed you down???ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mdwst

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

ur review as usual hilarious ROFL
ishmani conversation was a bore
ishita talking with mani in such a tone
at a moment i felt she is gonna hug him
it seems ishita is guilty of nt accepting mani's proposal
koi usse samjhao ki mani tharki hai
shaadi shuda aurat ko propose kar raha hai
ur line,mani saying to his heart,"sun yaar,sun yaar,phir se ek baar try maar"ROFL
aliya k sar par kadhai phekna ROFL
she is seriously ROFL
ruhi remembered shravu only d best part Day Dreaming
baaki nidhi k liye toh Censored

bt ur shagun's part ws equally hilarious ROFL

GO BACK ISHITA, GO BACK TO AUSTRALIA AND YOUR
HEAVY GEORGETTE SAREES AND LEMME HAVE MY LIFE
INSURANCE (read: Raman) ...I BLOODY WORKED HARD FOR
IT FOR 7 YEARS WHILE YOU WERE TAKING CARE OF A
PARAYA MARD. ISHITA, GO BACK BEFORE YOU
PERMANENTLY SET MY DAAYAN MODE ON" ROFL

aliya saying ruhaan to close his eyes
i thought d same thing
how cn sm1 do this with a celeb????
the celeb wl just fire her
here ruhi is tolerating all her nonsense

and 1 more
aalu se poochti toh apna underwear bhi de deti ROFL

overall the whole review is hilarious ROFL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hahahah...am glad you liked the review</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">One fine day, Ru will come and ask if she could borrow Aaalu-s underwear...Aalu will lend her all her sets to choose from, she is so SMITTEN with a teen sensationGeek</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ru is too kind to her...I'd have lost my cool and fired her...wahin pe...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I dread seeing Shagun's naagin-cum-daayan avtar AGAIN..ek saal se toh wahi dekh rahe the...phir dekhna padega kya???OuchOuchOuch</font>

when shagun wl turn to daayan avatar,the show wl be called ye hai naagin ki mohabbatein

Woh din door nai mere dost

CVs have ruined the show in a bid to give her more and more footageAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose1000DivanIshraruMdwst

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

ur line,mani saying to his heart,"sun yaar,sun yaar,phir se ek baar try maar"ROFL
she is seriously ROFL

i thought d same thing

and 1 more

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hahahah...am glad you liked the review</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">One fine day, Ru will come and ask if she could borrow Aaalu-s underwear...Aalu will lend her all her sets to choose from, she is so SMITTEN with a teen sensationGeek</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ru is too kind to her...I'd have lost my cool and fired her...wahin pe...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I dread seeing Shagun's naagin-cum-daayan avtar AGAIN..ek saal se toh wahi dekh rahe the...phir dekhna padega kya???OuchOuchOuch</font>

when shagun wl turn to daayan avatar,the show wl be called ye hai naagin ki mohabbatein

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Woh din door nai mere dost</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">CVs have ruined the show in a bid to give her more and more footageAngry</font>
wo toh hai
bt still some people think in othr thread think this is nt nepotism
rather AH acting skills that she is still in d show
abhi tk toh koi bewakoof bhi samajh jaayega why is shagun's character still in d show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose1000svati12Mdwst

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Once again ...you nailed it...ROFL.I was wAiting fir your post. 

ROFLYour tomato rice and hon you really would jump into the screen and hit aAlu that  day is not far off.ROFL
Your silk smitha thoughts,. ROFLCount me in..im on hyperactive hyperdrive now...ROFL.one character that remained stagnent with  absolute zero growth is simmi...no role at all...previously she had to get bottles ready for ananya ..now it's shopping..looks like Shaguns habits have rubbed off on her,LOL .
Thank you for making me laugh.

You know Mdwst, one of these days you will see Aalu walking around with a kadhai over her face, stuck to it permanentlyLOL

See, you also had Silk Smitha thoughts today, didnt you? Ufff...so much hotness! I was fanning himself...

Simmi has had ABSO NO GROWTH...She is a bore, dependent freak, and maroes dialogue to her bro without any qualms...AngryAngry

hasnt anyone thought about how DEPENDENT and silly they all look, waitin for Raman to hand out cash for every little thing??

My pleasure dear...I am happy I can make ppl laugh...coz I generally think of myself as a boring person
Hi aka..I'm Viji...
No you are not a boring  person...I can vouch for that.
No wonder puttar immediately asked "how much money you want" all she did was "ananya is coming.she wanted this and that"...he got irritated and slam dunk..the question...all of them are depended on Puttar...he's the ATM machine for them...poor Puttar.
I'm waiting for the day to see Aly with a kadai on her head...
About silk smitha...I was pretty high alright...all I did was opened my patio door and stood out...it's Cold here...so that calmed me down, significantly.WinkLOLROFL

Hey Viji, hi there again!

thanks for the compliment btw :)

I know! She started the convo with, when Ananya comes she would ask her Mama to get this, get that...go shopping...so Raman asked the one thing that he thought mattered the most - cash...and then she got offended and all self-righteous types...they are ALL dependent on him and then later throwing attitudeAngry

Who knows/ Before you see me throwing a kadhai on her face, maybe you'll see Ru throwing a sock at her out of frustrationLOLLOLLOL

ROFL Silk Smitha calmed you down???ROFLROFL
Silk smitha..for now I'm calmed down...not completely ...but It's getting there Wink ROFL

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

she is seriously ROFL

i thought d same thing

and 1 more

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Woh din door nai mere dost</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">CVs have ruined the show in a bid to give her more and more footageAngry</font>
wo toh hai
bt still some people think in othr thread think this is nt nepotism
rather AH acting skills that she is still in d show
abhi tk toh koi bewakoof bhi samajh jaayega why is shagun's character still in d show

Nepotism is the Word. Very unfair to the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyUmeraTariq

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Divya5377 Senior Member
Divya5377
Divya5377

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Don't take me wrong..I liked the way Ishu reacted with Mani..she is consistent in her approach no matter what..her friend saved her from dying..he is the one who lost legs by saving her ..she can't ignore them since she got a chance..her intentions are pretty clear hence she didn't find a problem..that would be so out of character for our ishu..one thing I hate and still can't digest is why Ishu left Pihu and why the hell the whole Bhalla family hid about Ishu..

Edited by Divya5377 - 14 April 2016 at 1:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmeraTariqsvati12

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Ur post n replies to al d othr posts were hilarious dear...
U r terrific...
Al othra hv also given dere best... dey were no less in makin ds thread hilarious... 

traveller_girl

Go to top