Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ek Maanjha, Teen log, What can keep IshRaRu away for long? 14.4.2016 (Page 2)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Omg i cant stop laughing... ROFL
I wanted ishra to feel something..bt ALAS...
In olv they will not feel presense wen bump with each other...
Aalu really needs a kadhai on face soon ROFL
Who the hell give surprise to celeb?..close ur eyes Wacko n the celeb doesnt fire her...tmrw her amma will come with police still Aalu will not get fired...
Totally agree...ishita b kum chep nhii hai...then will ask ...maine wrong signal diya kya Geek
Kitna achcha decision tha waha se nikalne ka...pagal aurat...
Shravu ws a smart kid now he looks dumbo...bt that scene ws nice wen rooh remembered him..
That nagin nidhi shoud b hanged till death .. Censored poor rooh...my heart goes out to her...
Shagun description fab...

U r right pure khandan ka theka raman nd le rakha hai...wo romi uski koi responsibility nhi hao kya ...fir b raman hamesha bura ...
He is emotionless..he needs his madrasan Cry
I m in for silk smitha thoughts...hehe...

Kp is looking so hot...waist coat suits him...

I guess the makers thought, if IshRa too start doing Shagun wali breathless harkatein, it will become too obviousLOL so they've kept it for later...

One day I WILL maaro a kadhai on Aalu's face...use onscreen idiotic harkatein karte dekh ke hi bp badh jata hai...how is Ru toleratin her?Ouch CVs kuch bhi dikhate hain... do you just munh uthake go ask a celeb to shut their eyes coz u got a surprise for them???!!Sleepy

Whoever would have seen Ishu today would have felt ki Mani ke liye bageecha laga hua ha uske dil mein...LOLLOLLOL arey woh jab tumhen avoid kar raha hai toh u also avoid him naaa...why do u have to be chep?

No wonder Raman will mu herD'oh

I liked the Ru=Shravu wala scene, but I wish Shravu could've been smarter...he was such a sharp cute lil kid back then

Nidhi jaisi naagin ke gale mein saap daalke use maar dena chahiye...wat a bitchAngryAngryAngry

and I bet my life Shagun will turn chudail once Ishita comes back...

I was so annoyed today,with Simmi...ek toh saalon se apne bhai ke ghar pe padi hui hai..jobless...and now she's giving him dialogues regarding money? Now toh even Ananya has grown up...why d f is she still sitting on her ass then? Feel sorry for Raman...at least Ishita was a working, independent woman...and contributed to the household expenses...yahan toh Simmi, Shagun, Toshi Bhalla ji everybody is jobless...Bhalla ji prefers depending on his son than doing something post-retirement...At least Appa has some sense...he works even at this age

Raman was looking SMOKIN hot man!!Day Dreaming and yes, once he sees Madrassan the caveman in him will raise its headLOLLOLLOL such Silk Smitha thoughts I have right now...ufff!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-UmeraTariqMdwsttraveller_girlshivangi838gargpoo

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sky-if

You really love Aalu, don't ya?! LOL

how can Mani live without his EEESSSHHHUUU...marr jayega woh agar Aalu ko akele jhelna pada tohErmm

Aalu's expression be like, "Should I have got tomato rice instead?"LOL

Also, Nirvaan not wanting tocome back since his family is messed up!

ROFL

Oh yes, I LOVE TO HATE-LOVE AALULOLLOLLOL

Just when I think she wont do something stupid, she exceeds all limits...

for a 21 yr old, she is acutely brainless, I tell you

didnt you see? When Ru threw away the tiffin, she had such a weird expression...as if she considered getting tomato rice for getting  a better response from RuBig smile

Nirvaan has been mentioned 20 times since the leap started...He is like Sherlock Holmes...you keep hearing stuff about him but of course, you can never see himSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sky-iftraveller_girlshivangi838

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Once again ...you nailed it...ROFL.I was wAiting fir your post. 

ROFLYour tomato rice and hon you really would jump into the screen and hit aAlu that  day is not far off.ROFL
Your silk smitha thoughts,. ROFLCount me in..im on hyperactive hyperdrive now...ROFL.one character that remained stagnent with  absolute zero growth is simmi...no role at all...previously she had to get bottles ready for ananya ..now it's shopping..looks like Shaguns habits have rubbed off on her,LOL .
Thank you for making me laugh.

You know Mdwst, one of these days you will see Aalu walking around with a kadhai over her face, stuck to it permanentlyLOL

See, you also had Silk Smitha thoughts today, didnt you? Ufff...so much hotness! I was fanning himself...

Simmi has had ABSO NO GROWTH...She is a bore, dependent freak, and maroes dialogue to her bro without any qualms...AngryAngry

hasnt anyone thought about how DEPENDENT and silly they all look, waitin for Raman to hand out cash for every little thing??

My pleasure dear...I am happy I can make ppl laugh...coz I generally think of myself as a boring person

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmeraTariqsvati12

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

ur review as usual hilarious ROFL
ishmani conversation was a bore
ishita talking with mani in such a tone
at a moment i felt she is gonna hug him
it seems ishita is guilty of nt accepting mani's proposal
koi usse samjhao ki mani tharki hai
shaadi shuda aurat ko propose kar raha hai
ur line,mani saying to his heart,"sun yaar,sun yaar,phir se ek baar try maar"ROFL
aliya k sar par kadhai phekna ROFL
she is seriously ROFL
ruhi remembered shravu only d best part Day Dreaming
baaki nidhi k liye toh Censored

bt ur shagun's part ws equally hilarious ROFL

GO BACK ISHITA, GO BACK TO AUSTRALIA AND YOUR
HEAVY GEORGETTE SAREES AND LEMME HAVE MY LIFE
INSURANCE (read: Raman) ...I BLOODY WORKED HARD FOR
IT FOR 7 YEARS WHILE YOU WERE TAKING CARE OF A
PARAYA MARD. ISHITA, GO BACK BEFORE YOU
PERMANENTLY SET MY DAAYAN MODE ON" ROFL

aliya saying ruhaan to close his eyes
i thought d same thing
how cn sm1 do this with a celeb????
the celeb wl just fire her
here ruhi is tolerating all her nonsense

and 1 more
aalu se poochti toh apna underwear bhi de deti ROFL

overall the whole review is hilarious ROFL

Hahahah...am glad you liked the review

One fine day, Ru will come and ask if she could borrow Aaalu-s underwear...Aalu will lend her all her sets to choose from, she is so SMITTEN with a teen sensationGeek

Ru is too kind to her...I'd have lost my cool and fired her...wahin pe...

I dread seeing Shagun's naagin-cum-daayan avtar AGAIN..ek saal se toh wahi dekh rahe the...phir dekhna padega kya???OuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivanIshraru

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by Mdwst

Once again ...you nailed it...ROFL.I was wAiting fir your post. 

ROFLYour tomato rice and hon you really would jump into the screen and hit aAlu that  day is not far off.ROFL
Your silk smitha thoughts,. ROFLCount me in..im on hyperactive hyperdrive now...ROFL.one character that remained stagnent with  absolute zero growth is simmi...no role at all...previously she had to get bottles ready for ananya ..now it's shopping..looks like Shaguns habits have rubbed off on her,LOL .
Thank you for making me laugh.

You know Mdwst, one of these days you will see Aalu walking around with a kadhai over her face, stuck to it permanentlyLOL

See, you also had Silk Smitha thoughts today, didnt you? Ufff...so much hotness! I was fanning himself...

Simmi has had ABSO NO GROWTH...She is a bore, dependent freak, and maroes dialogue to her bro without any qualms...AngryAngry

hasnt anyone thought about how DEPENDENT and silly they all look, waitin for Raman to hand out cash for every little thing??

My pleasure dear...I am happy I can make ppl laugh...coz I generally think of myself as a boring person
Hi aka..I'm Viji...
No you are not a boring  person...I can vouch for that.
No wonder puttar immediately asked "how much money you want" all she did was "ananya is coming.she wanted this and that"...he got irritated and slam dunk..the question...all of them are depended on Puttar...he's the ATM machine for them...poor Puttar.
I'm waiting for the day to see Aly with a kadai on her head...
About silk smitha...I was pretty high alright...all I did was opened my patio door and stood out...it's Cold here...so that calmed me down, significantly.WinkLOLROFL

gravity23svati12

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AngryBird-

Your two lines cracked me up. ROFL Agar Mani lech hai. Toh Ishu konsa kaam hai. ROFL And agar Ishu chali gaye toh Mani has to tolerate Aliya all alone.. Haha.. ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sometimes I feel Mani prolly realised Aalu's quite a handful...just like him...annoyin, brainless, interested in cooking khayali pulao and forgets how to act her age...so maybe that's why he doesnt want Ishu to go...woh chali gayi toh woh Aalu use pagal kar degi

-AngryBird-UmeraTariq

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by DivanIshraru

ur review as usual hilarious ROFL
ishmani conversation was a bore
ishita talking with mani in such a tone
at a moment i felt she is gonna hug him
it seems ishita is guilty of nt accepting mani's proposal
koi usse samjhao ki mani tharki hai
shaadi shuda aurat ko propose kar raha hai
ur line,mani saying to his heart,"sun yaar,sun yaar,phir se ek baar try maar"ROFL
aliya k sar par kadhai phekna ROFL
she is seriously ROFL
ruhi remembered shravu only d best part Day Dreaming
baaki nidhi k liye toh Censored

bt ur shagun's part ws equally hilarious ROFL

GO BACK ISHITA, GO BACK TO AUSTRALIA AND YOUR
HEAVY GEORGETTE SAREES AND LEMME HAVE MY LIFE
INSURANCE (read: Raman) ...I BLOODY WORKED HARD FOR
IT FOR 7 YEARS WHILE YOU WERE TAKING CARE OF A
PARAYA MARD. ISHITA, GO BACK BEFORE YOU
PERMANENTLY SET MY DAAYAN MODE ON" ROFL

aliya saying ruhaan to close his eyes
i thought d same thing
how cn sm1 do this with a celeb????
the celeb wl just fire her
here ruhi is tolerating all her nonsense

and 1 more
aalu se poochti toh apna underwear bhi de deti ROFL

overall the whole review is hilarious ROFL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hahahah...am glad you liked the review</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">One fine day, Ru will come and ask if she could borrow Aaalu-s underwear...Aalu will lend her all her sets to choose from, she is so SMITTEN with a teen sensationGeek</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ru is too kind to her...I'd have lost my cool and fired her...wahin pe...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I dread seeing Shagun's naagin-cum-daayan avtar AGAIN..ek saal se toh wahi dekh rahe the...phir dekhna padega kya???OuchOuchOuch</font>

when shagun wl turn to daayan avatar,the show wl be called ye hai naagin ki mohabbatein

gravity23traveller_girl

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..JohnDoe..

Tharki dost LOL Clap
Ek purana sher yaad aa gaya aj Mani ko dekh kar:

Tum deti rahe mujhe ek ke baad ek wrong signal
Antenna pakadke main lete raha bina puche koyi sawal
Jab himmat juta ke bola meri jaan "palaat"
Tum uda diye mera hosh bolke yeh sab galat...OuchBroken Heart

Keep trying, Mani! ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I think I have read something like this before...but the one you've posted is a diff one...

did U write it??Day Dreaming

Mani was looking so high on Ishuz beauty today...a couple minutes more and he'd have said something inappropriate or somethingOuch

Go to top