Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mdwst

Once again ...you nailed it...🤣.I was wAiting fir your post. 

🤣Your tomato rice and hon you really would jump into the screen and hit aAlu that  day is not far off.🤣
Your silk smitha thoughts,. 🤣Count me in..im on hyperactive hyperdrive now...🤣.one character that remained stagnent with  absolute zero growth is simmi...no role at all...previously she had to get bottles ready for ananya ..now it's shopping..looks like Shaguns habits have rubbed off on her,😆 .
Thank you for making me laugh.

You know Mdwst, one of these days you will see Aalu walking around with a kadhai over her face, stuck to it permanently😆

See, you also had Silk Smitha thoughts today, didnt you? Ufff...so much hotness! I was fanning himself...

Simmi has had ABSO NO GROWTH...She is a bore, dependent freak, and maroes dialogue to her bro without any qualms...😡😡

hasnt anyone thought about how DEPENDENT and silly they all look, waitin for Raman to hand out cash for every little thing??

My pleasure dear...I am happy I can make ppl laugh...coz I generally think of myself as a boring person
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

ur review as usual hilarious 🤣
ishmani conversation was a bore
ishita talking with mani in such a tone
at a moment i felt she is gonna hug him
it seems ishita is guilty of nt accepting mani's proposal
koi usse samjhao ki mani tharki hai
shaadi shuda aurat ko propose kar raha hai
ur line,mani saying to his heart,"sun yaar,sun yaar,phir se ek baar try maar"🤣
aliya k sar par kadhai phekna 🤣
she is seriously 🤣
ruhi remembered shravu only d best part
baaki nidhi k liye toh 🤬

bt ur shagun's part ws equally hilarious 🤣

GO BACK ISHITA, GO BACK TO AUSTRALIA AND YOUR
HEAVY GEORGETTE SAREES AND LEMME HAVE MY LIFE
INSURANCE (read: Raman) ...I BLOODY WORKED HARD FOR
IT FOR 7 YEARS WHILE YOU WERE TAKING CARE OF A
PARAYA MARD. ISHITA, GO BACK BEFORE YOU
PERMANENTLY SET MY DAAYAN MODE ON" 🤣

aliya saying ruhaan to close his eyes
i thought d same thing
how cn sm1 do this with a celeb????
the celeb wl just fire her
here ruhi is tolerating all her nonsense

and 1 more
aalu se poochti toh apna underwear bhi de deti 🤣

overall the whole review is hilarious 🤣

Hahahah...am glad you liked the review

One fine day, Ru will come and ask if she could borrow Aaalu-s underwear...Aalu will lend her all her sets to choose from, she is so SMITTEN with a teen sensation🤓

Ru is too kind to her...I'd have lost my cool and fired her...wahin pe...

I dread seeing Shagun's naagin-cum-daayan avtar AGAIN..ek saal se toh wahi dekh rahe the...phir dekhna padega kya???
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gravity23

You know Mdwst, one of these days you will see Aalu walking around with a kadhai over her face, stuck to it permanently😆

See, you also had Silk Smitha thoughts today, didnt you? Ufff...so much hotness! I was fanning himself...

Simmi has had ABSO NO GROWTH...She is a bore, dependent freak, and maroes dialogue to her bro without any qualms...😡😡

hasnt anyone thought about how DEPENDENT and silly they all look, waitin for Raman to hand out cash for every little thing??

My pleasure dear...I am happy I can make ppl laugh...coz I generally think of myself as a boring person

Hi aka..I'm Viji...
No you are not a boring  person...I can vouch for that.
No wonder puttar immediately asked "how much money you want" all she did was "ananya is coming.she wanted this and that"...he got irritated and slam dunk..the question...all of them are depended on Puttar...he's the ATM machine for them...poor Puttar.
I'm waiting for the day to see Aly with a kadai on her head...
About silk smitha...I was pretty high alright...all I did was opened my patio door and stood out...it's Cold here...so that calmed me down, significantly.😉😆🤣
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

Your two lines cracked me up. 🤣 Agar Mani lech hai. Toh Ishu konsa kaam hai. 🤣 And agar Ishu chali gaye toh Mani has to tolerate Aliya all alone.. Haha.. 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sometimes I feel Mani prolly realised Aalu's quite a handful...just like him...annoyin, brainless, interested in cooking khayali pulao and forgets how to act her age...so maybe that's why he doesnt want Ishu to go...woh chali gayi toh woh Aalu use pagal kar degi
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hahahah...am glad you liked the review</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">One fine day, Ru will come and ask if she could borrow Aaalu-s underwear...Aalu will lend her all her sets to choose from, she is so SMITTEN with a teen sensation🤓</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ru is too kind to her...I'd have lost my cool and fired her...wahin pe...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I dread seeing Shagun's naagin-cum-daayan avtar AGAIN..ek saal se toh wahi dekh rahe the...phir dekhna padega kya???</font>

when shagun wl turn to daayan avatar,the show wl be called ye hai naagin ki mohabbatein
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..JohnDoe..

Tharki dost 😆 👏
Ek purana sher yaad aa gaya aj Mani ko dekh kar:

Tum deti rahe mujhe ek ke baad ek wrong signal
Antenna pakadke main lete raha bina puche koyi sawal
Jab himmat juta ke bola meri jaan "palaat"
Tum uda diye mera hosh bolke yeh sab galat...💔

Keep trying, Mani! 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think I have read something like this before...but the one you've posted is a diff one...

did U write it??

Mani was looking so high on Ishuz beauty today...a couple minutes more and he'd have said something inappropriate or something
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mdwst

Hi aka..I'm Viji...
No you are not a boring  person...I can vouch for that.
No wonder puttar immediately asked "how much money you want" all she did was "ananya is coming.she wanted this and that"...he got irritated and slam dunk..the question...all of them are depended on Puttar...he's the ATM machine for them...poor Puttar.
I'm waiting for the day to see Aly with a kadai on her head...
About silk smitha...I was pretty high alright...all I did was opened my patio door and stood out...it's Cold here...so that calmed me down, significantly.😉😆🤣

Hey Viji, hi there again!

thanks for the compliment btw :)

I know! She started the convo with, when Ananya comes she would ask her Mama to get this, get that...go shopping...so Raman asked the one thing that he thought mattered the most - cash...and then she got offended and all self-righteous types...they are ALL dependent on him and then later throwing attitude😡

Who knows/ Before you see me throwing a kadhai on her face, maybe you'll see Ru throwing a sock at her out of frustration😆😆😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Silk Smitha calmed you down???🤣🤣
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

when shagun wl turn to daayan avatar,the show wl be called ye hai naagin ki mohabbatein

Woh din door nai mere dost

CVs have ruined the show in a bid to give her more and more footage😡
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Woh din door nai mere dost</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">CVs have ruined the show in a bid to give her more and more footage😡</font>

wo toh hai
bt still some people think in othr thread think this is nt nepotism
rather AH acting skills that she is still in d show
abhi tk toh koi bewakoof bhi samajh jaayega why is shagun's character still in d show
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Viji, hi there again!

thanks for the compliment btw :)

I know! She started the convo with, when Ananya comes she would ask her Mama to get this, get that...go shopping...so Raman asked the one thing that he thought mattered the most - cash...and then she got offended and all self-righteous types...they are ALL dependent on him and then later throwing attitude😡

Who knows/ Before you see me throwing a kadhai on her face, maybe you'll see Ru throwing a sock at her out of frustration😆😆😆

🤣 Silk Smitha calmed you down???🤣🤣

Silk smitha..for now I'm calmed down...not completely ...but It's getting there 😉 🤣