Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

The purpose ?

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hi guys ??

I need one help ...  LOL I failed to understand the purpose of last week n this week's drama ... They could have showed TwiNj romance n moments last week itself , without this Mahi dying track , cos they didnt handle anything patiently . I know its good not to drag tracks and its one of the best qualities of TEI CVs but each sequence , track needs a particular time - To grow , to connect with the audience ... this track , especially the last two days have been so rushed n disconnected ...  Seeing the picture , as a whole - It seems all so not needed - AT ALL ! LOL  They could have taken their time , once they decided to start this track ... But they started and rushed and it kinda messed up ...  Seemed more of a filler week - not much happening (Cos whatever , m sure Mr.Luthra will b out of prison in a blink of an eye LOL) , Mahi as it is knew abt Yuvi - it wud have been better if they had showed Mahi's hate n revenge in a subtle way ; and  the story going nowhere . Except YES - the last dialogue of Yuvi - his challenge to Twinkle . 

CVs please , we dont mind drama - but a lil sensible one please . I want TwiNj growing emotionally stronger cos of these dramas ... The small small bonding moments ... <3

M I the only one  , who thinks this track was totally nt needed ? Rather , they could hav shown Mahi standing up against Yuvi , TwiNj moments and slow moments of Twinj-Mahi bonding . 

Anyway , Let bygones be bygones ! LOL I just wanted to rant once LOL

PS - I am expecting alot after watching the PRECAP - Naughty Mr. Sarna and sharmili Mrs. Sarna Day DreamingHeart

PSS - RT , u better apologise nicely to Twinkle n Kunj Angry

Do share your views guys :) Cya Hug

Edited by .Perk. - 14 April 2016 at 10:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabepulikaiotaKomal1298.Anjum.17.sonalkardookstikitSherni_Jerry

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Blank post kyu?
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

Blank post kyu?

Sorry , it had gt posted before typing anything LOL  Edited :)
Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
they consider fans request but fans dont like Mahi Yuvi so changing. plus to show us something good for 200 epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
6h Yuvi dialogue was scary  that no wajoot of twinkle without yuvi and all , usually hero-heroine say this not villain i hope cvs arent planning to show something more illogical and all and Yuvi need to suffer for sometime man showing him out and in so soon isnt good moreover didnt like how Kunj was at bg today and and that challenge of twinkle coming on her knees i somehow dont get good feeling with all this but then tei has been unpredictable so lets see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanperkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

they consider fans request but fans dont like Mahi Yuvi so changing. plus to show us something good for 200 epi

Hmm , surely they r going to show something very amazing in the 200th episode :) but I just feel , they cud hv handled this track bettr , Jerry ...
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

6h Yuvi dialogue was scary  that no wajoot of twinkle without yuvi and all , usually hero-heroine say this not villain i hope cvs arent planning to show something more illogical and all and Yuvi need to suffer for sometime man showing him out and in so soon isnt good moreover didnt like how Kunj was at bg today and and that challenge of twinkle coming on her knees i somehow dont get good feeling with all this but then tei has been unpredictable so lets see

So true .. that dialogue is more of a romantic line ... But m sure , even if they create drama later , they will keep TwiNj strong and together fighting against him :) For now , we can enjoy TwiNj moments <3 :D
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
This track was suppose to be the most important track of the show but they ruined it terribly by rushing through it. This track transitions the fight between Luthras and Tanejas to Twinkle and Yuvraj. Now the real Tashan e Ishq begins.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanperkilicious

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index