Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

Beautiful post

I can't tell u how many times I have watched over yesterday episode - I felt so connected to both characters and the emotions was out of this world - especially when she went to bite his hand. 

Same here..It was so light...They were like...floating away in a dreamland...😳😉
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meg12

Awesome post. I just love the nuances and finesse in way Thank you and Sorry little words but mark a wonder are eptimoised. I also love it that it's not misused, too precious and should come only with geniunity.

I am loving the VMs

Thank U. ðŸ˜³ Precisely...the whole Thank You went on for some three episodes...but that in itself had a story...a lesson to be  learnt...probably even forgiveness given..😉
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shwets-

Thank You ðŸ€—      ðŸ€—

Aur main kya boloon? ðŸ˜›

...Except that I am greedy for more VMs...so when U start sneezing, its time to make a VM. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

🀗
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: orion23

Lovely post.. u write so well!

And a superb vm👏

Thank U...and on Shwets behalf too...😳
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeammy

Manytimes those two small words are too hard to say but when said wholeheartedly can melt anyone

Exactly...And I am simply amazed by the continuity in the script...👏...and the most perfect Thank You that could ever have been said...😳 Shravan did melt...though he really didn't need that from her...but the way she said it..it simply melted him...I bet he fell in love with her all over again...like he does every other minute.  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so so so beautiful the post is...
never thought this way...amazing... finally sumo said thank u that to cause of Shravan made it easier for her... very nice thought...

where were u these days...no posts?
preciousruby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have always been a silent reader of your posts !!  
You write so beautifully !!  Just love your posts..  
Where were you ?? :) Hoping you will write more often now.. 

Awesome post !! Enjoyed reading it..  and VM is mindblowing !! Thanks for sharing...

chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: hanishank

so so so beautiful the post is...
never thought this way...amazing... finally sumo said thank u that to cause of Shravan made it easier for her... very nice thought...

where were u these days...no posts?

😳 Thank U. Been a li'l busy...Kept trying to peep in once or twice..

I was actually touched to see Sumo struggling with her Thank You. So sweet! ðŸ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: preciousruby

I have always been a silent reader of your posts !!  

You write so beautifully !!  Just love your posts..  
Where were you ?? :) Hoping you will write more often now.. 

Awesome post !! Enjoyed reading it..  and VM is mindblowing !! Thanks for sharing...

Thank U so much. ðŸ˜³  Just a busy season...will try to let out my thoughts when I can't contain it any more. Thanks again, for appreciating..

And on Shweta's behalf too. ðŸ˜³
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
such a nice verse to depict Shravan and Sumo's situation..pleasure to read

such a drastic change in Shravan in a few days time..he seems to have made peace with what transpired 10 yrs ago after his supposed revenge (or atleast has set it aside till the Tiwari house is in trouble)..from latent anger to understanding Sumo better..

Sumo on the other hand is uncertain of their relation after the reunion party..she does fall back into their old routine time and again..but in general its more difficult for her to decide where they stand..to say sorry or thank you 

@Shweta: lovely VM..really like that u included the converstaion part at the at the start..gave the whole VM a story to expand upon ..and loved the song..am glad to see u making VMs again..hopefully the show keeps on interesting you enough to make more