India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

hoped for a difference...but *sigh*

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I had really hoped that the pragya signing the divorce papers would have happened differently and not by the drunkard method...it is just a shrug of the shoulders when the sbs was shown...and no not another signing papers whilst drunk...it really was too much to hope for...I knew that it would have been no different but I was really thinking that maybe the cv's would write a more interesting way...but alas a dream will always be a dream...now i know the following is the most likely...1)will the exposure reach the mandap...2) will abhi realise his fuggy is back and his love for her stops him from marrying  3) will sarla find her voice at the last moment  4)will dadi lead abhi in the right direction  5)will the divorce papers go a missing...and so much more that has been stored in my mind as far as recycling is concerned...but we do know that tanu will be exposed...if in this century will be another question that may be answered in the twenty second century...in the meantime we watch the parts that appeal to us and read the updates and console ourselves everyday that maybe the end of this track is near or then get a maybe not ...when the day's episode airs...and only our  faith in shabir and sriti keeps us afloat...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uMitushi_MitzCerealgirlchubbygirl

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Ann everything will happen in one day only the exposure will take time but all the things you listed will happen quick.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ann5

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Yes guys this was for the first time I hate abhi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top