..dtd...

Posted: 03 October 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Count me too...
same name as profile
twerping IF-Rockerz
twerping
twerping

Posted: 20 January 2017 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Umm...hello guys! I understand this fanclub has not been active in a while but I have suddenly discovered Dulquer. First film I watched starring him was 100 days of love. From there I headed straight for the magic that is 'CHARLIE'! Seriously, what an amazing concept and what a bunch of characters! Since then I have been catching up with his work slowly but steadily. And the best thing is he seems to be increasingly taking on more and more challenging roles. Kammatipaadam or Kali seem to be brilliant judging from the trailers. But the thing with the recent films is that the subtitles are not yet easily available.
Anyway, so, could I join in this fanclub? Embarrassed

rose1998 IF-Sizzlerz
rose1998
rose1998

Posted: 20 January 2017 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twerping

Umm...hello guys! I understand this fanclub has not been active in a while but I have suddenly discovered Dulquer. First film I watched starring him was 100 days of love. From there I headed straight for the magic that is 'CHARLIE'! Seriously, what an amazing concept and what a bunch of characters! Since then I have been catching up with his work slowly but steadily. And the best thing is he seems to be increasingly taking on more and more challenging roles. Kammatipaadam or Kali seem to be brilliant judging from the trailers. But the thing with the recent films is that the subtitles are not yet easily available.
Anyway, so, could I join in this fanclub? Embarrassed

Well you are most welcome here... Big smileEmbarrassed

But the thing is this club is not at all active Ouch

twerping IF-Rockerz
twerping
twerping

Posted: 20 January 2017 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose1998

Well you are most welcome here... Big smileEmbarrassed

But the thing is this club is not at all active Ouch

Ohhh! I read that comment about you guys discussing to create an alternative chat space for the fanclub in the ChatCorner and so thought you must have left this one and started a new thread elsewhere... 

As for the space being inactive, well, as you can see new users like myself might also turn up all of a sudden to the thread drawn by DQ's charms.Wink
twerping IF-Rockerz
twerping
twerping

Posted: 20 January 2017 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Oh and have you watched Jomonte Suvisheshangal? The reviews have come out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brewedawakening

brewedawakening IF-Rockerz
brewedawakening
brewedawakening

Posted: 20 January 2017 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Not yet. 

How is it? Has anyone else watched it?
twerping IF-Rockerz
twerping
twerping

Posted: 20 January 2017 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The-Dilettante

Not yet. 

How is it? Has anyone else watched it?

The reviews say Dulquer is amazing and makes it very watchable but the script is weak. Anyway, I just need to watch DQ's awesomeness.Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brewedawakening

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index