India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

DQholics #1 (Page 6)

rose1998 IF-Sizzlerz
rose1998
rose1998

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Mostly known for being associated with romantic films such as "OK Kanmani" and "100 Days of Love", actor Dulquer Salmaan will be seen in his first ever full-length action avatar in Friday's Malayalam gangster drama "Kammati Paadam".

"It's a gangster flick featuring raw and realistic action. It will be Dulquer's first attempt at doing a full-length action role and going by the response to the trailer, the film has already garnered lot of positive buzz ahead of its release," a source from the film's unit told IANS.

Directed by Rajeev Ravi, the film is a journey into the troubled past of its protagonist.

"The story unfolds between 1970 and 2000, and it shifts between Kochi and Mumbai, two key places where the film was predominantly shot," he said.

Also starring Rasika Dugal, Shaun Romy, Vinay Fort and Shine Tom Chacko, the film has music by K.

"The music in the film will fall in the psytrance space. I have experimented with electronic tunes throughout the film and the music will resonate," K told IANS.

Produced by Prem Menon under Global Unite Media, "Kammati Paadam" releases in nearly 300 screens worldwide on Friday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvipkknd4ever...Mirage...brewedawakening

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Very good reviews for Kammatipadam.
Saw this still from his new movie shoot with Amal Neerad 

Edited by verisimilitude - 23 May 2016 at 11:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvipkknd4ever...Mirage...brewedawakeningtwerping

brewedawakening IF-Rockerz
brewedawakening
brewedawakening

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Did anybody watch Kammattipadam yet? 
...Mirage... IF-Dazzler
...Mirage...
...Mirage...

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
O.M.G.!!! This is the place I wanted to be in. :) Thanks a lot @The Dilettante! Hello all, I m Anu! A huge fan of DQS! I haven't watched his recent movies though.. Ermm Last was OK Kanmani and it was HeartHeart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brewedawakening

brewedawakening
brewedawakening

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Anu---

O.M.G.!!! This is the place I wanted to be in. :) Thanks a lot @The Dilettante! Hello all, I m Anu! A huge fan of DQS! I haven't watched his recent movies though.. Ermm Last was OK Kanmani and it was HeartHeart 

Hey Anu! You are most welcome hereLOL I started watching DQ movies after OKK.LOL

...Mirage...

...Mirage... IF-Dazzler
...Mirage...
...Mirage...

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The-Dilettante

Hey Anu! You are most welcome hereLOL I started watching DQ movies after OKK.LOL

Heya! BTW, I have to know your name. I m sorry, but I find it difficult to type ur UN.LOL I have watched some of his movies...not all though. Ustad hotel, BD, ABCD, 100 days, and then OKK. I love him with Nithya and Parvathy. <3

twerping

brewedawakening
brewedawakening

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Heya! BTW, I have to know your name. I m sorry, but I find it difficult to type ur UN.LOL I have watched some of his movies...not all though. Ustad hotel, BD, ABCD, 100 days, and then OKK. I love him with Nithya and Parvathy. <3

I'm SidTongue

I need to watch Ustaad Hotel, BD, ABCD LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...twerping

luvipkknd4ever Senior Member
luvipkknd4ever
luvipkknd4ever

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Did anybody watch Kammattipadam yet? 

Yes. Running time is 3hrs.. thats the only problem i felt... but you dont feel dragging..

Mass movie.. Rajeev Ravi( director) is the real hero..
All the actors are perfect fit for the characters and all of them performed very well...  

DQs choice of movies are really good. 
I think some efficient directors and writers started writing characters with only DQ in mind and they are ready to wait for his date. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...brewedawakeningverisimilitude

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index