DQholics #1 - Page 7

Posted: 7 years ago
Umm...hello guys! I understand this fanclub has not been active in a while but I have suddenly discovered Dulquer. First film I watched starring him was 100 days of love. From there I headed straight for the magic that is 'CHARLIE'! Seriously, what an amazing concept and what a bunch of characters! Since then I have been catching up with his work slowly but steadily. And the best thing is he seems to be increasingly taking on more and more challenging roles. Kammatipaadam or Kali seem to be brilliant judging from the trailers. But the thing with the recent films is that the subtitles are not yet easily available.
Anyway, so, could I join in this fanclub? ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by twerping

Umm...hello guys! I understand this fanclub has not been active in a while but I have suddenly discovered Dulquer. First film I watched starring him was 100 days of love. From there I headed straight for the magic that is 'CHARLIE'! Seriously, what an amazing concept and what a bunch of characters! Since then I have been catching up with his work slowly but steadily. And the best thing is he seems to be increasingly taking on more and more challenging roles. Kammatipaadam or Kali seem to be brilliant judging from the trailers. But the thing with the recent films is that the subtitles are not yet easily available.
Anyway, so, could I join in this fanclub? ðŸ˜³

Well you are most welcome here... 😃😳

But the thing is this club is not at all active

Originally posted by rose1998

Well you are most welcome here... 😃😳

But the thing is this club is not at all active

Ohhh! I read that comment about you guys discussing to create an alternative chat space for the fanclub in the ChatCorner and so thought you must have left this one and started a new thread elsewhere... 

As for the space being inactive, well, as you can see new users like myself might also turn up all of a sudden to the thread drawn by DQ's charms.😉
Oh and have you watched Jomonte Suvisheshangal? The reviews have come out.
Not yet. 

How is it? Has anyone else watched it?
Originally posted by The-Dilettante

Not yet. 

How is it? Has anyone else watched it?

The reviews say Dulquer is amazing and makes it very watchable but the script is weak. Anyway, I just need to watch DQ's awesomeness.
Yeah...I haven't watched it yet...

Reviews said the story is similar to that of Jacobinte Swargarajyam...and that is disheartening.
Originally posted by rose1998

Yeah...I haven't watched it yet...

Reviews said the story is similar to that of Jacobinte Swargarajyam...and that is disheartening.

Yeah...but I haven't watched that one either...but on the positive side is the praises that all the reviews have heaped on DQ and Mukesh. Unfortunately the female leads have not been given much scope to be fleshed out as characters. 

Anyway, not every film can be as awesome as Kali or Charlie.

Yeah...but I haven't watched that one either...but on the positive side is the praises that all the reviews have heaped on DQ and Mukesh. Unfortunately the female leads have not been given much scope to be fleshed out as characters. 

Anyway, not every film can be as awesome as Kali or Charlie.

Yes...DQ's performance is good I think 😊

@bold that was expected from the trailers itself.

The reviews say Dulquer is amazing and makes it very watchable but the script is weak. Anyway, I just need to watch DQ's awesomeness.

DQ can lift any weak script with his performance!