Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Yuvi dialogue (Page 2)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMAT

Agar ab yuvi ko hatake koi naya hero mahi ke liye and villan twinj ke liye mahi laya toh TRP will never increase so much violence and same thing again and again
I didnt get u 

gaushiv13 Goldie
gaushiv13
gaushiv13

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

Originally posted by UMAT

Agar ab yuvi ko hatake koi naya hero mahi ke liye and villan twinj ke liye mahi laya toh TRP will never increase so much violence and same thing again and again
I didnt get u 
I mean to say they have to now reap UV character if they want zain imam then they can bring his humshakal by some illogical story 
Because it is going to much violent
I am in a hostel firstly means till honeymoon track everyone used to watch but noone because there is no enjoyment one time there is everything so sweet and next time it's more than bitter
I also now after reading Wu download the episode watch only twinj some scenes as lost interest in story
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hmm yeah Yuvi has become too negative even my mom was like they cant get him back this is too much but as i said his dialogue was annoying 
Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Yeah , Yuvi's dialogues were so annoying, he will be back for sure with more evil plans but according to title and good social message cvs should save couple at end because nobody likes seperation and sacrifices of lead I hope it should go as it's going as twnkle and Kunj are together Uv would not be able to do anything !!! Cvs should concentrate on real track !!! They should find some new track but should not show twnkle and UV together that would be the last day of show !! They can say good bye to UV and can bring something new !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pulika

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
he is creep
Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I think kunj in background n hugging Mahi was just demand of secene nothing else!!!we are thinking too much!!!it was a war between uv and twinkle and Mahi needed support at that time but it would have been better if kunj or twinj had answered him instead of twinkle alone!!!
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I think it only meant that yuvi will always be a part of TwiNj's life - how much ever we n twiNj detest it ...
Yuvraj isnt going anywhere ... Cos this show's main theme is the tashan between Twinj and Yuvi ... 

The tashan between twinkle and Kunj transformed into the everlasting love , where as the tashan between twinkle (& Kunj , automatically !) and Yuvraaj transformed into everlasting hatred , thnx to Yuvi n his obsession . 

Dont worry ! Yuvi kahin nahi jayega ! n Yuvi will keep losing from TwiNj too ! LOL

Go to top