Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Jaya and Amitabh's cameo in Ki and Ka was literally the best part of the movie! So apt and so sporting of them too to say those dialogues which actually raise discussions  on their life and choices to be honest. Quite cool of them to have done it! 
The way Amitabh kept making faces and Jaya sternly kept indicating him to smile and be warm... Epic!
Edited by nikitagmc - 8 years ago
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Jaya B was always a good actress and the best thing about her was her simplicity..Now her expressions scare the hell out of me😆

But beyond doubt she is the best actor in bachchan parivaar👍🏼

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is the best actor in her family . I have always liked her more then ab Sr.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She's the only actress with most FilmFare awards.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
more like these 2 and that 'HAIN' one😆but still brilliant actress⭐️
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
She lived with Amitabh and yet she still looks good (kudos to her for holding her own grounds). He must have sucked the life out of her.  😆 😆 
She is an exceptional actor .So subtle and so brilliant.Rarity in Bollywood.
She is way above everyone in bachchan family in terms of acting.Abhishek had the potentiality but turned out to be a lazy actor. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't like her as a person but she's a brilliant actress her old films especially were good. Mili, Abhiman, Guddi etc I watched.
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jaya Bachcahn knows how to own a screen! Man she was brilliant! And as you said ..s he overshawded the oh so great amitabh! .. please jaya jee work more! What a brilliant performer! 
.Peaceminusone. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The she was the only thing I loved about ki and ka.. She was brilliant in that 3 minutes of her performance... 
I personally think she should start doing full fledged roles in movies and not just 3-5 mins cameos.. Coz she really is a talent... 
👏

First time I'm seeing a thread on Jaya B! One of my favs in Bachchan family (other one being Junior B). She's a powerhouse performer and it's a pity she doesn't get the recognition she deserves. She was one of the most popular actresses of her time and was very beautiful IMO so it's strange that she doesn't get the bootlicking other old film actresses get. 😕 When she deserves it the most...

Anyway, she never had a sexy image so maybe that's why. But that's a good thing.

I haven't seen Ki&Ka yet but since you're praising her so much, she must have been great.