briahna thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I dedicate this day to one actor who doesn't need 2 hrs of screen time to show her brilliance.
she swallowed her budhua superstar - legend hubby in just 3 mins - given time.
those who have not seen ki ka, when you do please keep your eyes glued to Jaya Bachchan...what performance.
I hope to see this yr a special award given to artists who blow you with given 3 mins screen time.
if we can give award to most popular, most beautiful, most handsome, some slim and trim, most powerful, best breakup, best item number, best wrestler, most popular in India, most popular in China, most popular in Canada, most popular in Pakistan,...we can certainly squeeze one more award.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree man..She is such an outstanding actress..The best in her family by a mile and yet she is probably the least popular..I loved the scene too..Irony at its best πŸ˜†
P.S. Jaya Bachchan in Koshish beats every single thing Amitabh, Abhi and Ash have done till date..Such a phenomenal actress..
Jaya is super actress..and miles ahead of Amitabh who by himself is a very good actor...Just watch her sharing the screen with Amitabh...you won't even see him...Be it the classics like Mili, Chupke Chupke, Abhimaan or the recent KKKG! 
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Jayaji has always been a superb actor, the best in her family and she deserved much more recognition.Actually when she married Amitabh she was much more popular than him but then she chose to concentrate on family n kidsAnd she was really pretty too in her younger days.
Originally posted by: akdhaalways

Jayaji has always been a superb actor, the best in her family and she deserved much more recognition.Actually when she married Amitabh she was much more popular than him but then she chose to concentrate on family n kidsAnd she was really pretty too in her younger days.

Otherwise it would've been a case of Abhimaan, if you know what I mean!
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hoping that you are not joking.. πŸ˜†

I love Jaya B. Her acting is >>>>> than entire Bachchan family. 

When I watch her old movies, I feel so sad.. that she left movies after Marriage. 

Guddi, Mili, Bawarchi, Abhimaan, Parichay, Koshish, Sholay, Silsila.. and many more. 

Even in movies like Kal Ho Na Ho, K3G, Fiza, Laga Chunri mein daag.. She nailed her parts. She should do more such roles. 
Charaiveti thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Otherwise it would've been a case of Abhimaan, if you know what I mean!

Oh yes, in that case Abhishek is much cooler than Amitabh.
Charaiveti thumbnail
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Hoping that you are not joking.. πŸ˜†

When I watch her old movies, I feel so sad.. that she left movies after Marriage. 

Guddi, Mili, Bawarchi, Abhimaan, Parichay, Koshish, Sholay, Silsila.. and many more. 

Even in movies like Kal Ho Na Ho, K3G, Fiza, Laga Chunri mein daag.. She nailed her parts. She should do more such roles. 

So true,even in her later roles she has nailed her part.She was awesome in khnh as Jenny,noone could have brought that tough exterior broken inside  part better than her.
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Hoping that you are not joking..πŸ˜†

not joking at all dear. jaya had to come up with a hatke smile, expressions in this scene, watch her...only a brilliant artist would come up with such sheer magic.

you know what, this kind of moments in a movie make me forget the flaws in the movie.
its enough for me ...this moment made me walk out of theater with a smile.

and I might as well add, I end up loving yup...arjun whom i called a kaddu, fatso, boring, dholak, ...whatever. I love when those whom I bashed the most come and give me a tamacha, the feeling is so good.

oh and begum...hahahaha...felt good yaar to see her brighten up the screen once again...or should I say...after a looong time.

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Jaya B was always a good actress and the best thing about her was her simplicity..Now her expressions scare the hell out of meπŸ˜†
But beyond doubt she is the best actor in bachchan parivaarπŸ‘πŸΌ