14.4.2016 ep (Page 3)

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@ shivangi
Nice revuew
Loved shravu .. He's a cutie pie .. Love him to bits
Ruhi .. Poor kid she will need lots of affection, care abd reassurance from her parents.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi838svati12

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

nyc review.

@hetvi..
@viji di..
@shivangi..

n @lakshmi i agree wid evry point of urs in both ur posts on ds thread...

thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

AV25 Goldie
AV25
AV25

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Originally posted by sweet.Aman

Very disturbed after seeing todays epi
Wth naagin is doing with ruhi Angry
Poor soul ruhi Cry

I know .. And they showed it on prime time Angry

Very true. I wish this torture to ruhi ends up soon. 

Mdwst

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I can't read updates even bc of Ruhi. I honestly don't know how this is allowed to air. This is disgusting and makes me so sick to my stomach.

How can people call this entertaining? Man real kids get tortured like this emotionally, physically, and sexually...and we want to watch it on TV which is supposed to be an escape for people from their lives? It hurts me that this much is allowed - like we understand Ruhi is being abused but why so many reminders?

I'm sorry but this is just too much that I don't even care about IshRa right now and I'm worried if it stays like this...I personally won't be able to reconnect at all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

momb24infinity00shivangi838svati12Mdwst

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -K.13-

I can't read updates even bc of Ruhi. I honestly don't know how this is allowed to air. This is disgusting and makes me so sick to my stomach.

How can people call this entertaining? Man real kids get tortured like this emotionally, physically, and sexually...and we want to watch it on TV which is supposed to be an escape for people from their lives? It hurts me that this much is allowed - like we understand Ruhi is being abused but why so many reminders?

I'm sorry but this is just too much that I don't even care about IshRa right now and I'm worried if it stays like this...I personally won't be able to reconnect at all.

My sentiments exactly , I feel angry now , knowing the track record of the CV's this too would get solved in an episode or half. The cruelty they are showing is punishable, I hope at least UK broadcasting department give them a warning . Unbelievable , and even pathetic is public who is giving high TRP to what is shown ... Please stop , please ...leave children out of this equation. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-Mdwst

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

@ shivangi
Nice revuew
Ruhi .. Poor kid she will need lots of affection, care abd reassurance from her parents.

Sorry to disagree, new Shravu is cute looking BUT can not act, he needs to be directed and it's the job of a good director to get the best out of children. He needs neater dialogue delivery as its hard to understand d what he is saying. I am not being harsh but the little Shravu was quite natural this one looks cute no doubt but needs some guidance. 

Mdwst

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity00

Originally posted by -K.13-

My sentiments exactly , I feel angry now , knowing the track record of the CV's this too would get solved in an episode or half. The cruelty they are showing is punishable, I hope at least UK broadcasting department give them a warning . Unbelievable , and even pathetic is public who is giving high TRP to what is shown ... Please stop , please ...leave children out of this equation.

Honestly it shocks me that people who are parents write this, publish it, and watch it. In America, if there is scenes of anything like rape on basic TV - there are warnings. And I get it...India is not America, but give a viewer a warning.

Thank god I skim IF threads like Hetvi's before deciding to watch bc if I accidentally saw this...I'd probably cry bc even reading or discussing this makes me sick. And it makes me sick for the reason you said - the CVs are using this very sensitive topic for drama and WON'T give justice to it...Ruhi may be shown as miraculously cured or Nidhi getting away without punishment or whatever...but with their track record of dealing with sensitive issues is very sh*tty.

I'm normally not a crier or whatever but child abuse like this gets to me a lot bc I've seen it in life & luckily was in a place to intervene and not watch grotesquely or stay silent.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12Mdwsttraveller_girl

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity00

@ shivangi
Nice revuew

Sorry to disagree, new Shravu is cute looking BUT can not act, he needs to be directed and it's the job of a good director to get the best out of children. He needs neater dialogue delivery as its hard to understand d what he is saying. I am not being harsh but the little Shravu was quite natural this one looks cute no doubt but needs some guidance.

Hi agree , yes he absolutely needs guidance that's for sure.
But I liked is cuteness in regard to his physical appearance... And nothing else.
The other new finds are pretty good .. The little shravu ... He was amazing... Fit the character very well.

Edited by Mdwst - 14 April 2016 at 3:52pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index