Ye Hai Mohabbatein

14.4.2016 ep

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Ep begins with Raman calling Ishita Embarrassed
Ishita picks up the call Embarrassed
He says I am Raman Bhalla from India,can I talk to Ramchandran.

Look at our kismet...Confused
The call is distorted...they speak with each other but cannot recognize the voice because of the bad quality of the call

The call ends and he gets angry.
He says what company is this Ishra.
Mihir tells it is very good,Raman tells ok...send mail from our new company.
Romi and ashok should not know about it.

Appa tells Shravan to go and play outside.
He says all want to be friends with appa and not me.

Aliya goes to Ruhaan with Ishita's curd rice.
Ruhaan recalls Ishita and throws it off. 

Ishita talks to Mani about him selling his company off.

Raman books his ticket to Australia Wink
Simmi tells Ananya is coming and we will go shopping and he asks her if she needs cash or cheque for shopping.
She says I don't want any of that.
He acts rudely and leaves.
She says he has become emotionless after Ishita and Ruhi's death.

Ruhaan thinks if she can use Aliya's phone to access the web and calls her and asks her if she can open an account on FB.

Ruhaan sends Shravan friend request.
She gets scared when Nidhi comes.

Nidhi said I stopped you from this but you still...
She sends Aliya out and beats Ruhaan CrySleepy
Aliya sees this and cries. 

Ishita reads the horoscope and says...what,today I will meet someone special.
She recalls amma's words and then thinks whom will i meet.

Aliya comes and tells her about Ruhaan
Ishita is shocked.

Precap...Inspector questions Ruhaan.
She thinks I will be able to get free of all this.
She starts saying but stops seeing Ishita

Do comment your views Smile

Edited by traveller_girl - 15 May 2016 at 7:36am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

pavneetnerdjojosangeethbaladent4uwajrDivSoumyakanajigokulramishiAV25A HUGE FANmischiefmomb24SuryaIshraholiccutekhusboomaduragymhasium-K.13-

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
For me the ep got over only in 2 mins.I think...
The starting scene(the toota phoota Ishra convo) and the last bit (Ishita's monologue)...

After a decent ep yesterday,again track paused.
I understand the 7 days work but still...

And cvs pls somehow make Ruhaan know the truth about Ishra...and get this Nidhi track over...
I feel very bad watching it,much worse than your previous tracks.

Hats off to the brilliant cast specially the leads for their hardwork,dedication and efforts.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoAV25xXxNoreen786xXxmischiefmaduragymhasium-K.13-svati12

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
ruhi will take strong revange from naagin auntyjii very soon ones she find whole truth 
ruhi stop ishra meetings becouse of pihu  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXx

ishra_JD_club IF-Sizzlerz
ishra_JD_club
ishra_JD_club

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Very disturbed after seeing todays epi
Wth naagin is doing with ruhi Angry
Poor soul ruhi Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25-K.13-

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Today a Shagun/ sw/ xena free episode...hallelujahPartyROFLDancing

So the phone convo between Ishra was a complete bust...neither one could hear the voice clearly..,..due to network  problem 
So raman did say that the name " Ishra " was yuck...
Ok another thing...he is calling from a land line..smartphones will flash the number  right...but if it's international number...then the number should flash on the screen...anyway 

When it comes to Ishra...cvs mind is on overactive/ hyperactive-- overdrive/ hyperdrive..their creativity level is at its peak and they  will be very logical too ..

Ruhi is frustrated at her inability to access the Internet..aaliya gives curd rice  to her and she throws it ...enter nidhi..Ruhi is scared .
Thru aaliya, ruhi decides to create a friends book  ac and recalls  shravan...how cute .Embarrassed.this is witnessed by nidhi who does  not like it one bit.
And today was the the hunter beating scene..nidhi beats Ruhaan witnessed by aaliya and she is in tears.AngryCry

So mani wants to sell the company as its incurring loss ...
Ishita wants to leave the house as mani is affected from yesterday's incident, mani requests  her to stay with him and decides not to sell the company.

They showed Ruhi ..not know owing the use of social networking or Internet! Cvs do U think we are dumb?.. This kid surfed Internet..found numbers and addresses of that mukherjees clinic at the age of 7.. Now she doesn't know how to use fb's ..you guys got to be kidding me...everything is self explanatory...

Now Ruhi says shravan iyer from Delhi..that should've  given a clue to Aalia that Ruhaan is for Delhi and the last name iyer should've rung a bell..face palm 
Basically - Ruhi is hurt and frustrated by both her parents...and dies not want to share ishimaa with anyone .

So after witnessing the abuse aaliya comes home crying and tells Ishita ..while Ishita was reading her horoscope..of meeting someone special...so ruhi- ke -liye... Phase 2 on.

Shravan  an receives friend request from aaliya ...when did shravan Balachadran becomes shravan iyer ? Is that a blooper? Shravan Balachadran iyer to shravan iyer?!

Ananya is making an entry.
Maybe shravan will see alias pic with Ishu...adi and shravan are close...may be shravan will share the news with adi and he might leave for Australia...
Adi - aaliya track starts there...and may be adi will be clearing the MU between Ishra ..lets c 
Let the battle over the company begin ...

Precap - after seeing Ishita Ruhi becomes angry

Overall a boring and average episode ..imo

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojolaxmidewanganLove9kanajigokulmischief-AngryBird-maduragymhasiumtraveller_girlshivangi838ishra_JD_clubsvati12

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
ok so today's epi was a filler one apart from some good moments-
okay so ishra talk to each other for  minutes and in high voices but not able to recognise each other's voicesShockedShocked...oh god stupid cvs ke stupid ideasSleepy...australia ka network bhi itna kharab?? and voice quality sooo distorted?? can't really believe it...anyways i was crying...ishra ki baat bhi kara di aur nahi bhi karayiCryCry..kameene cvs pata nahi kab tab tadpyange hamein ishra ke liye... doob maro cvs.Angry

so raman sends proposal through another name and so ishu does nt recognise it obviously..but raman u r surely gonna love d name ISHRA Winkonce u get 2 knw the reason behind it...kabhi chodoge nahi iss naam ko phir...i promise.Embarrassed

ishu upset as mani is selling company and gets upset that their dosti is affected and wants 2 leave d house but shani toh shani hai na itni easily chodega thodna ishu ko.AngryDead..raman ke punch khakar hi chodega shayad...chalo wahi sahi..Wink.but ishra in tashan again as ishu made mani refuse 2 see his company and raman wud now want it at any cost...suave business man RKB in action against JKR cud be a treat 2 watch.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sharvu is such a cutieee.Smile..in complex due to bala??? whats bala doing to his son??Confused where's vandu?? still a mystery over herConfused...but ya ruhi and shravu are now connected by fb soo here cmes first link.Smile

ruhi is in pain..recalling ishimaa's curd riceCry and den so scared of nidhi and her urge 2 reach out to her family.Ouch..her longing to connect wid dem...is painful and heartbreaking.Broken HeartCry..hope ishra rescue her soon...nidhi's tortures today were unbearable 2 watch...such an a** she isAngryDead..want her to be punished hard 4 ruhi's pain.   Angry

aaliya cud not see ruhan in pain and did a good thingSmile...told it to ishu who wud surely help ruhan for sure...ishimaa to ruhi's rescue though unintentionally but she is there for ruhi now.Tongue

raman is sooo cold and devoid of emotions.ShockedOuch..even worse than what he was in yhm 1 ...really his coldness 2 simmi showed how his 2 angels ruhi and ishita took away all his emotions too along wid themCryCry...wid their re-entry into his life..he wud live and love again 4 sure...waiting.EmbarrassedTongue

ishita's horoscope the same as that fateful day?? Confusedstory coming back and starting again from where it started in december 2013 in a way?? ishru first and den ishra together RUHI KE LIYE?? waiting 2 c what happens next.Wink

precap- ruhi was abt to tell truth but ishita's entry stops herConfused...poor child is suffering so much due to some mus and wrongly interpreted visuals.Ouch

ps- just fly off raman to australia jaldi man...i can't waitLOL

pps- shagun free epi today..yayyy i am dancing.Wink

ppps- DT and KP looked sooo damn amazing yaar...Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojokanajigokulDivSoumyasanayhm0001-AngryBird-UmeraTariqmaduragymhasiumMdwsttraveller_girlsvati12

curepipe Groupbie
curepipe
curepipe

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Am a bit confused!Is Shravan family name Iyer?how can it be?Vandu ,before marriage was an Iyer girl then she married Bala and got his name .How can Vandu's son be named Iyer?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25maduragymhasium

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
nice review dear

thank you so much for omit ishu scene with mani not in an elaborate manner dear

i got irritated after seeing ishu scene with mani somewhat i felt what ishu did today  is completely wrong

i agree ishu did everything due to friendship but what will mani think ? ( if he think  she is his friend means ok but he started loving her moreover wanted her in his life as wife after her refusal he is not changed he just want opportunity/sympathy   to get her in his life )

it is necessity to make him touch her

it is necessity to blackmail him that she will go away if he behaved like this ( comparing last  night incident moreover she has to forget that night incident as dark past because it is disrespect to friendship  )

she clearly said to him that raman is her life what is the necessity to he has to share everything with her

she want he has to depend on her

she think once that  why mani felt like that ? somewhat her closeness or over care or protectiveness is make him think like that

why cant she keep some distance to him

after her refusal somewhat mani is away from her but why she cant

unnecessarily  ishu giving hopes to mani that in future she will accept him

who is she know just mother of mani sister children  and he is just her friend

for raman shagun is mother of piku nothing else

like her raman is also stick to shagun like this answer is no  ( still he never bother about her moreover he never give chance to shagun to touch him or care for her or give her some hope that he is single always ready to mingle even  after ishu death  )

what ishu doing  know ? if he is not proposed her means ok but now situation changed  

she did same mistake like olden days of yhm ( after mani arrival )

sorry to disappointment you all

we all are confuse with why mani named his company ishra?

for us  as a ishra  fans ishra means ishita and raman

for cvs or mani to happen misunderstanding big between ishra

there is a possibility that

ishra are ishu and ramachandran /raghav  also na  ( intentionally also made by mani )

still i have negative vipes that somewhat mani is going to big problem of ishra

after raman rejection we get to know clear picture that shagun is not changed like after ishu rejection there is a possibility that  mani character is negative

its my opinion dont bash me  please

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojosanayhm0001-AngryBird-svati12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index