Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

   
Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Refusing to marry 14/4/16 (Page 3)

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Joined: 07 March 2016
Posts: 5960

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by benishchaudhary

Unreserved
Thank u EmbarrassedHugfor quick update I was waiting for the episode and won't be able to watch coz exams but I also can't focus on studies without knowing what's happening in Kaala tikkaLOLdesperate meLOLLOL

After your written update I study and now I am here to discuss today's episode

Episode was not ok lolLOL
Highlight of the episode were
1-yug reaction after phonecall and
2-Kali beautiful dress and hairEmbarrassedshe is looking
GorgeousEmbarrassed

I think they won't reveal Aryan true iditenty just now, I think they will drag this a bitAngry

Coz if they reveal Aryan now then we won't be able to watch the drama according to spoilers ,( in some Spoiler they said Aryan was about to fill kali mang with sandoor and yug will stop him)

I want Yug to fill Kali's mangTongueBig smileEmbarrassed

Thank u so much for quick updateHugEmbarrassed


Yeah i meant an okay episode overall LOL
But yes agree
These were definitely the highlights LOL

Yeah i doubt Yug wil know Aryan's identity so soon
this is why even though i want spoilers, i dont like them LOL
Ruins the excitement LOL

You're welcome
And all the best for ur exams Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudhary

Amrtina Goldie
Amrtina
Amrtina

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 1954

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for updating 
Yug looks so good 
Kaali looking gorgeous in her new look 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 10911

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Epi was nothing great.. Sleepy m fed up of jha family drama! Wacko

Let me start with how gorgeous Kali was looking!!! Wer was this styling for all these epis Yaar? Stern Smile Heart Thnk God she changed her style.after all Yug is getting more n more handsome day by day so she had to match him up Wink
Now i just want to see thm together for at least one scene today! Day Dreaming
Yug's angry avatar n tashan mood was d best part...hope manji Maa does something at least now!
I want yug to beat Aryan black n blue in frnt of whole family Tongue mazaa Aa jayega.
Waiting for upcoming epis eagerly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96

benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 83

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Originally posted by benishchaudhary

Unreserved
Thank u EmbarrassedHugfor quick update I was waiting for the episode and won't be able to watch coz exams but I also can't focus on studies without knowing what's happening in Kaala tikkaLOLdesperate meLOLLOL

After your written update I study and now I am here to discuss today's episode

Episode was not ok lolLOL
Highlight of the episode were
1-yug reaction after phonecall and
2-Kali beautiful dress and hairEmbarrassedshe is looking
GorgeousEmbarrassed

I think they won't reveal Aryan true iditenty just now, I think they will drag this a bitAngry

Coz if they reveal Aryan now then we won't be able to watch the drama according to spoilers ,( in some Spoiler they said Aryan was about to fill kali mang with sandoor and yug will stop him)

I want Yug to fill Kali's mangTongueBig smileEmbarrassed

Thank u so much for quick updateHugEmbarrassed


Yeah i meant an okay episode overall LOL
But yes agree
These were definitely the highlights LOL

Yeah i doubt Yug wil know Aryan's identity so soon
this is why even though i want spoilers, i dont like them LOL
Ruins the excitement LOL

You're welcome
And all the best for ur exams Hug

Lol same I also hate spoilers and love them too LOLLOL
 I am ajeeb like Vishwa LOL
Thank u so much for the wishes Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Joined: 07 March 2016
Posts: 5960

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amrtina

Thanks for updating 
Yug looks so good 
Kaali looking gorgeous in her new look 

You're welcome Embarrassed
Yep..they looked awesome Big smile
LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Joined: 07 March 2016
Posts: 5960

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princyz_Belle

Epi was nothing great.. Sleepy m fed up of jha family drama! Wacko

Let me start with how gorgeous Kali was looking!!! Wer was this styling for all these epis Yaar? Stern Smile Heart Thnk God she changed her style.after all Yug is getting more n more handsome day by day so she had to match him up Wink
Now i just want to see thm together for at least one scene today! Day Dreaming
Yug's angry avatar n tashan mood was d best part...hope manji Maa does something at least now!
I want yug to beat Aryan black n blue in frnt of whole family Tongue mazaa Aa jayega.
Waiting for upcoming epis eagerly.

LOLLOL
Definitely! 

I wonder what Manji maa will do
Yess lets see what he does today LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princyz_Belle

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gauri blackmails Kali to marry Aryan

Author: Aditi67   Replies: 4   Views: 470

Aditi67 4 470 13 April 2016 at 2:57pm by Hey_Bhaggu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaala Teeka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index