Refusing to marry 14/4/16 (Page 2)

Chit15 Goldie
Chit15
Chit15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Originally posted by Chit15

Thanks for update

Gauri & Vishwa both are two sides of same coin. They like Kaali till she follows all orders & fulfill all her wishes then Kaali is great otherwise Kaali is a useless to them.AngryAngryAngry

Kaali strong stand was awesome . good work kaaliClap
I agree Kaali was looking beautifulDay Dreaming

Yug will now bring whole history  & geography of Aryan. Aryan is going to be badly kicked by YugLOL

She's just a slave for them and im surprised Kaali isnt realising this 

Ikr she was looking gorgeousEmbarrassed

Hahaha true
Cant wait LOL
Kaali needs 440 ka jhatka to realize that Gauri and vishwa are using her and don't have any feelings for her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monica_Suhasini

Thankyou so much for the wonderful update as always mahira...
ClapClapClap for writing it so nicely n posting pics...
Somehow i couldn't watch today's episode
Ur review was life saving...
Awww yugs reaction...
Full of tashan. .. u go manStar
Kaali z looking so cute...

You're welcome Monica Embarrassed

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Thanks for update

Gauri & Vishwa both are two sides of same coin. They like Kaali till she follows all orders & fulfill all her wishes then Kaali is great otherwise Kaali is a useless to them.AngryAngryAngry

Kaali strong stand was awesome . good work kaaliClap
I agree Kaali was looking beautifulDay Dreaming

Yug will now bring whole history  & geography of Aryan. Aryan is going to be badly kicked by YugLOL

She's just a slave for them and im surprised Kaali isnt realising this 

Ikr she was looking gorgeousEmbarrassed

Hahaha true
Cant wait LOL
Kaali needs 440 ka jhatka to realize that Gauri and vishwa are using her and don't have any feelings for her

No that wont be enough either
Even if they both go to her and tell this to her, she wont believe it. LOL

Chit15

benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by benishchaudhary

Res,  will comment later,  abi studying Ouch

Study well Hug

Thanks Tongue
s2sultan Senior Member
s2sultan
s2sultan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
i like your updates. Smile thanks.  i didn't watch the first ten minutes.  the Yug and Manji Ma scene was awesome.  hope Manji really does something.  i feel she is capable of doing nothing at best.  i mean if she does something, the matter seem to get worse.  she was never able to get Kaali out of trouble in the younger years when she was in the house.  i just have low expectation of her.  back to Yug, sure hope he catches Arayan red handed.  finally Arayan get a few lines to speak.  i hope Arayan doesn't get away with lying to him.  hmm i wonder who Gauri was talking to?  isnt Mad, her mother, at home, then who is on the phone?  does Gauri also know about Manji Ma being back and if so is she talking with Jethi Ma? excited to see tomorrow's episode.  

LiveLoveLaugh96

Aliyah0 Newbie
Aliyah0
Aliyah0

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Amazing update as always Mahira, thank u for it!Hug
Kali was looking so pretty today, I just wish Yug got to see herDay Dreaming

Is it just me or did Yug look really angry when Manji asked if Kali would ever be able to love Aryan, didn't it seem like he wanted to hear her answer to that specific question? Kali should have said something like no she couldn't love anyone else, then later Yug could corner her and ask why she said thatWinkBlushing

I'm starting to really hate gauri and her drama nowAngry... She's so good at pretending to care about Kali that it's gonna take a long time for Kali to realize the truth..

Yug being in full tashan mode is awesome to watch, I love the way he and vishwaveer were staring each other downClap
I want Aryan to be completely evil tmrw just to watch Yug beat him upLOL at least he should say something about Kali that'll make Yug punch him or threaten himTongue

LiveLoveLaugh96

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s2sultan

i like your updates.Smilethanks. i didn't watch the first ten minutes. the Yug and Manji Ma scene was awesome. hope Manji really does something. i feel she is capable of doing nothing at best. i mean if she does something, the matter seem to get worse. she was never able to get Kaali out of trouble in the younger years when she was in the house. i just have low expectation of her. back to Yug, sure hope he catches Arayan red handed. finally Arayan get a few lines to speak. i hope Arayan doesn't get away with lying to him. hmm i wonder who Gauri was talking to? isnt Mad, her mother, at home, then who is on the phone? does Gauri also know about Manji Ma being back and if so is she talking with Jethi Ma? excited to see tomorrow's episode.

Thankyouu Hug

You've got a point but this Manji seems stronger
And she's our only hope LOL

Gauri might be talking to Aryan? i'll kill her if she knows from before that Aryan is conman Sleepy

Yess me too
Lets wait and watch LOL
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyah0

Amazing update as always Mahira, thank u for it!Hug
Kali was looking so pretty today, I just wish Yug got to see herDay Dreaming

Is it just me or did Yug look really angry when Manji asked if Kali would ever be able to love Aryan, didn't it seem like he wanted to hear her answer to that specific question? Kali should have said something like no she couldn't love anyone else, then later Yug could corner her and ask why she said thatWinkBlushing

I'm starting to really hate gauri and her drama nowAngry... She's so good at pretending to care about Kali that it's gonna take a long time for Kali to realize the truth..

Yug being in full tashan mode is awesome to watch, I love the way he and vishwaveer were staring each other downClap
I want Aryan to be completely evil tmrw just to watch Yug beat him upLOLat least he should say something about Kali that'll make Yug punch him or threaten himTongue

Thankyou Aliyah Smile

Omg im hoping the same
Atleast from far LOL i just want to see the beautiful Kaali and the handsome Yug in one screen LOL

I agree
Gauri is beyond annoying now -.-

Yug will kill anyone for Kaali even if its his own to be father in law LOL

Haaye that would be so cute Day Dreaming

Go to top