Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Refusing to marry 14/4/16

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Hello doston LOL

Episode starts with Kaali dreaming and Madhu asking why is she muttering to herself and asks if all is okay? Kaali says all is okay and Madhu tells her that Vishwa is calling her. Kaali nods.

Vishwa and Gauri are in the room. Gauri says the USP of the party were Kaali-Aryan. Vishwa asks her if she liked Aryan. Gauri says that of course she likes him as it was her choice and says that they should fix the engagement possibly this week. Kaali looks in horror and argues that she doesn't even know him properly. Gauri says that the guy is nice and this happens in arranged marriages and most importantly, Papa likes him. 

Kaali says that she only cares about Gauri's wedding and she isn't ready for such a big decision. Gauri tells Vishwa she's just shy and he should start the preparations and they both will get married together just like how they used to play in their childhood.

Im glad Vishwa atleast asked her. Sleepy

Kaali firmly refuses and says she wont marry Aryan. She says that marriage is a pure relation and she wont take a decision so hurriedly and she need time. Madhu taunts her. 

You go, Kaali Clap

Gauri says she understands her but she can take tests of Aryan the way she took tests of Yug and asks her what type of a guy she wants. Vishwa also asks.

Vishwa has impressed me so far. He was shaking his head when Madhu was taunting and didn't even react much when she accused of Kaali having feelings for Yug

And Gauri, no one is as dumb as u to take such tests LOL that btw almost killed Kaali LOL

Kaali's demands are as follows:

1. Good values
  2. Respects elders and children
  3. Honest - whatever he feels, it shows on his face
  4. Emotional
  5. Doesn't shy away from saying what is in his heart
  6. Innocence in his heart
  7. If needed, he protects me
  8. Always thinks of my happiness first
  9. Family Values
  10. Thinks about family first and sacrifices for his family
  11. Knows the difference b/w right and wrong
  12. Always on the right path

Itni lambiii list
Seedha seedha boldeti Yug chahye LOL

Gauri asks her does she want someone like Yug? Kaali is shocked and says she didn't mean that. Madhu taunts that she wants Yug only. No duplicate.

Madhu said the exact same thing I was thinking LOL

Gauri stops her and says that she trusts Kaali and Aryan is like Yug only. Vishwa also agrees and asks why she is refusing. Madhu says that her heart only beats for Yug and flirts with Yug. Gauri says she cant hear anything wrong about Kaali and asks her to say yes. Gauri forces her to tell. When she stays quiet, Gauri announces she wont eat and drink anything unless Kaali tells her decision. Vishwa tells her that if Gauri doesn't eat, he wont too.

Someone shut Gauri up man. Her pretending of trusting Kaali is irritating me even more.
Grow up already. Just because u fell in "love" with Yug in 2 days, doesn't mean Kaali will too -.- 

Manji is on the phone with Kali and Yug overhears her telling that no one can force her to do something like this. Manji tells that this is just to make her weak and she needs to be strong. Yug is sad thinking Kaali is in another problem. Yug comes and snatches the phone from Manji. Kaali tells everything to Yug mistaking him for Manji and he's furious.

^KAALI LOOKS SO GORGEOUS OMG
THAT HAIRSTYLE
THAT DRESS
WOW EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
No wonder Yug is in love with her LOL
Yug looks quite hot too Embarrassed

He throws the phone and he tells Manji that he wont be quiet now as he can't see Kaali's life being ruined.

OMG
This reaction was EPIC!

Haaye, im so glad. LOL
This reaction is the reason I tolerated all this nonsense LOLLOLLOL

Manji thinks that what Kaali and Yug have is very special and Gauri has understood this too. That's why she's forcing Kaali and she thinks that she needs to help them.

Manji, u be so smart. Why do u then still love Vishwa? LOL
But finally! Manji is going to do something. Yipeee Party

Gauri is in her room munching chips and Kaali knocks on the door asking her to eat. Gauri refuses.

Vishwa comes and says that he's made a mistake of calling Kaali his daughter and Kaali is shocked. She says that he's made no mistake as she's done a lot for this family and will continue to do so.

Gauri comes out and asks Vishwa to stop blackmailing Kaali but pretends fainting. Vishwa doesn't allow Kaali to come in the room.

Im actually glad she still didn't give in to Gauri's demands.
Such a nataunki family this is. Sleepy

The servant tells Vishwa that Yug has come and Kaali thinks if Manji told him what had happened.

No, u only told LOL
And your knight is shining armor will save u
So excited LOL

Precap: Yug has gone to meet Aryan who's trying to sell Chachi's necklace. Gauri is worried.

Wohooo
Yug is in full tashan mode.
Aryan and Gauri, tmlogon gi ulti ginti shuru LOL

An okay episode minus Yug's reaction LOL

Gauri is getting lesser and lesser likeable as each episode passes LOL
Im fed up of her immaturity

Vishwa is back to u no my daughter mode JUST when i started to like him Sleepy

Tomorrow will be exciting!

Yug meets Aryan

Aryan toh gaya LOL

And plsss can we have more hairstyles like this for Kaali
She looks sooo pretty

Please like, comment and share ur views Hug

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 14 April 2016 at 9:11am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Njelsunny_girlbenishchaudharymsleeBrokengirlpreciousrubys2sultandarshana23Chit15AmrtinaFolla55KaraaliMonica_SuhasiniPrincyz_BelleLTLFan

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Kaali ka makeover hogaya which means some big change is to come in this track. Usually they don't change normal day look without reason except for in special occasions like those engagement, sangeet ceremonies.

Gauri doing perfect nautanki better than her father also i think. Kaali ko emotional blackmail mat karo bole khudh faint hone ka dramaOuch

I wonder for what reason Yug came there. I mean what reason he will tell vishwa!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Unreserved 
Thank u Embarrassed Hugfor quick update I was waiting for the episode and won't be able to watch coz exams but I also can't focus on studies without knowing what's happening in Kaala tikka LOL desperate meLOLLOL

After your written update I study and now I am here to discuss today's episode 

Episode was not ok lol LOL
Highlight of the episode were
 1- yug reaction after phonecall and
 2-Kali beautiful dress and hair Embarrassed she is looking
Gorgeous Embarrassed

I think they won't reveal Aryan true iditenty just now, I think they will drag this a bit Angry

Coz if they reveal Aryan now then we won't be able to watch the drama according to spoilers ,( in some Spoiler they said Aryan was about to fill kali mang with sandoor and yug will stop him)

I want Yug to fill Kali's mang TongueBig smileEmbarrassed

Thank u so much for quick update HugEmbarrassed

Edited by benishchaudhary - 14 April 2016 at 1:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlyknikki

Chit15 Goldie
Chit15
Chit15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for update

Gauri & Vishwa both are two sides of same coin. They like Kaali till she follows all orders & fulfill all her wishes then Kaali is great otherwise Kaali is a useless to them.AngryAngryAngry

Kaali strong stand was awesome . good work kaaliClap
I agree Kaali was looking beautifulDay Dreaming

Yug will now bring whole history  & geography of Aryan. Aryan is going to be badly kicked by YugLOL

sunny_girl

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Thanks for sharing. Kaali ka makeover hogaya which means some big change is to come in this track. Usually they don't change normal day look without reason except for in special occasions like those engagement, sangeet ceremonies.

Gauri doing perfect nautanki better than her father also i think. Kaali ko emotional blackmail mat karo bole khudh faint hone ka dramaOuch

I wonder for what reason Yug came there. I mean what reason he will tell vishwa!

Yeah
I remember how in mjht, nupur's hairstyles kept changing as the track changed LOL

She's just trying to show that she's very "genuine" towards Kaali so Kaali accepts the proposal because she thinks Gauri "cares" for her.

I think he'll just say he wants to meet Gauri LOL

sunny_girl

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by benishchaudhary

Res,  will comment later,  abi studying Ouch

Study well Hug

sunny_girl

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chit15

Thanks for update

Gauri & Vishwa both are two sides of same coin. They like Kaali till she follows all orders & fulfill all her wishes then Kaali is great otherwise Kaali is a useless to them.AngryAngryAngry

Kaali strong stand was awesome . good work kaaliClap
I agree Kaali was looking beautifulDay Dreaming

Yug will now bring whole history  & geography of Aryan. Aryan is going to be badly kicked by YugLOL

She's just a slave for them and im surprised Kaali isnt realising this 

Ikr she was looking gorgeousEmbarrassed

Hahaha true
Cant wait LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlChit15

Monica_Suhasini IF-Sizzlerz
Monica_Suhasini
Monica_Suhasini

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thankyou so much for the wonderful update as always mahira...
ClapClapClap for writing it so nicely n posting pics...
Somehow i couldn't watch today's episode
Ur review was life saving...
Awww yugs reaction...
Full of tashan. .. u go manStar
Kaali z looking so cute...

LiveLoveLaugh96

Go to top