Parvarrish - Season 2

India-Forums

   
Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

Live Updates 14/4/16 (Page 9)

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Joined: 27 September 2014
Posts: 1740

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Yeah even I want Rahul to stay. I really like how Rahul-Jassi's story is shaping up. EmbarrassedAnd people have started to love their pair. There is an insta fan account just for them. So Rahul- Jassi is catching up with Aditya - Jassi as far as fans are concerned, specially because now they have turned Aditya negative.
Lets see how Aditya behaves after SOTY. Because intially it was shown ki he has a soft corner for Jassi. Maybe it would be good girl- bad guy story, becuase that is THE mainstream thing for Indian serials. TongueSo have to see how his character shapes up after SOTY. 
So either it must be straightaway Rahul- Jassi getting together, or else there might be a Rahul-Jassi-Aditya love triangle. Though I'm seriously hoping for Rahul - Jassi. :')

And as for Jogi - Ria, that was clear from the first episode itself. They are the endgame. And man! Ria- Jogi are awesome together. :') 


Edited by NAUCholic - 15 April 2016 at 2:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoperchoptastahninMs.S.K.

shinyprani Newbie
shinyprani
shinyprani

Joined: 15 April 2016
Posts: 3

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
HELLO EVERYONE,
   I am new to this forum. I watch each and every episode of parvarish.

   14/4 episode was wonderful. ankitha got caught by sumedh sir.
  excited to see what happens next...
      meanwhile, hope they would add some scenes of rahul and jassiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kyyfanaticNAUCholic

dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Joined: 04 April 2014
Posts: 168

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Yeah even I want Rahul to stay. I really like how Rahul-Jassi's story is shaping up. EmbarrassedAnd people have started to love their pair. There is an insta fan account just for them. So Rahul- Jassi is catching up with Aditya - Jassi as far as fans are concerned, specially because now they have turned Aditya negative.
Lets see how Aditya behaves after SOTY. Because intially it was shown ki he has a soft corner for Jassi. Maybe it would be good girl- bad guy story, becuase that is THE mainstream thing for Indian serials. TongueSo have to see how his character shapes up after SOTY.
So either it must be straightaway Rahul- Jassi getting together, or else there might be a Rahul-Jassi-Aditya love triangle. Though I'm seriously hoping for Rahul - Jassi. :')

And as for Jogi - Ria, that was clear from the first episode itself. They are the endgame. And man! Ria- Jogi are awesome together. :')


Yaa all of a sudden rahul has got so much attention.adi must be getting J Angry he used to post pics & behave like he's the lead now along with jogi! Cant tolerate that guy.
Btw ppl miss jhonty also on insta Big smile they make edits & request him to come back as if its in his hands ;) insta crowd is very young and kiddish I believe.. They die for niyamat, I still dont know who she is in parvarrish? What role she played? Wink
NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Joined: 27 September 2014
Posts: 1740

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoperchop


Yaa all of a sudden rahul has got so much attention.adi must be getting J Angry he used to post pics & behave like he's the lead now along with jogi! Cant tolerate that guy.
Btw ppl miss jhonty also on insta Big smile they make edits & request him to come back as if its in his hands ;) insta crowd is very young and kiddish I believe.. They die for niyamat, I still dont know who she is in parvarrish? What role she played? Wink

IDK about the insider thing, but going by Jiten's Vlogs and pics, he seems to be very friendly with Sushant (Rahul). Infact 12th Vlog mein Jiten and Sushant was roaming and fooling around- pranks and allLOL. Jiten interacts the mostly with very one often, and he treats Diana as a kid- matlab very caring and pampering typesEmbarrassedLOL, and teases Bhavika to the core. Infact he and Anuj once mentioned that Bhavika is the funniest one in the lot- the kind of funny that everyone makes fun of. "Khichaayi karna" types.LOLLOLAnd I have spoke to him over Insta once, he seems to be a nice guy.LOL Just my opinion. Smile
See his Vlogs on youtube. They mostly revolve around the show and kabhi kabhi spoilers bhi milte hai.LOLLOLWink


Btw yeah, the Insta crowd really loves Zeeshan(Jhonty). Accha tha his role, and he was kinda cuteEmbarrassedLOL. CVs should have kept him.
And Niyamat ka, even I have noticed ki many love her. Not sure which character she played. Maybe she is the 3rd girl in Ankita wala gang. Like SOTY ke party mein there was Ankita, Meenu and another girl standing together. So maybe she is that 3rd girl.TongueLOL


Edited by NAUCholic - 15 April 2016 at 8:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoperchop

dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Joined: 04 April 2014
Posts: 168

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Originally posted by dhoperchop


Yaa all of a sudden rahul has got so much attention.adi must be getting J Angry he used to post pics & behave like he's the lead now along with jogi! Cant tolerate that guy.
Btw ppl miss jhonty also on insta Big smile they make edits & request him to come back as if its in his hands ;) insta crowd is very young and kiddish I believe.. They die for niyamat, I still dont know who she is in parvarrish? What role she played? Wink


IDK about the insider thing, but going by Jiten's Vlogs and pics, he seems to be very friendly with Sushant (Rahul). Infact 12th Vlog mein Jiten and Sushant was roaming and fooling around- pranks and allLOL. Jiten interacts the mostly with very one often, and he treats Diana as a kid- matlab very caring and pampering typesEmbarrassedLOL, and teases Bhavika to the core. Infact he and Anuj once mentioned that Bhavika is the funniest one in the lot- the kind of funny that everyone makes fun of. "Khichaayi karna" types.LOLLOLAnd I have spoke to him over Insta once, he seems to be a nice guy.LOLJust my opinion.Smile
See his Vlogs on youtube. They mostly revolve around the show and kabhi kabhi spoilers bhi milte hai.LOLLOLWink


Btw yeah, the Insta crowd really loves Zeeshan(Jhonty). Accha tha his role, and he was kinda cuteEmbarrassedLOL. CVs should have kept him.
And Niyamat ka, even I have noticed ki many love her. Not sure which character she played. Maybe she is the 3rd girl in Ankita wala gang. Like SOTY ke party mein there was Ankita, Meenu and another girl standing together. So maybe she is that 3rd girl.TongueLOL


Shocked Shocked achha woh niyamat hai
Simran sheru is also v active on insta.. She is fun-lavni nachti hai, bike chalati hai,cake bake karti hai. Mast hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholic

..Kimi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Joined: 10 March 2013
Posts: 10621

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic



IDK about the insider thing, but going by Jiten's Vlogs and pics, he seems to be very friendly with Sushant (Rahul). Infact 12th Vlog mein Jiten and Sushant was roaming and fooling around- pranks and allLOL. Jiten interacts the mostly with very one often, and he treats Diana as a kid- matlab very caring and pampering typesEmbarrassedLOL, and teases Bhavika to the core. Infact he and Anuj once mentioned that Bhavika is the funniest one in the lot- the kind of funny that everyone makes fun of. "Khichaayi karna" types.LOLLOLAnd I have spoke to him over Insta once, he seems to be a nice guy.LOL Just my opinion. Smile
See his Vlogs on youtube. They mostly revolve around the show and kabhi kabhi spoilers bhi milte hai.LOLLOLWink



That 12th Vlog mein best part was Diana cursing LOLROFL
And that last drunk wala part was also nice LOL
NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Joined: 27 September 2014
Posts: 1740

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

That 12th Vlog mein best part was Diana cursing LOLROFL
And that last drunk wala part was also nice LOL

Exactly.LOLLOLLOL
Drunk wala partLOL Sushant and Jiten rocked it.LOL Jiten sounded so different. English aur Punjabi mein uska awaaz hi change hota hai.Smile
Bichaari Jovita.ROFL She looked so confused in that part. LOL
And Diana cursing tohLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Live Updates 13/4/16

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 51   Views: 1667

balashiv15 51 1667 14 April 2016 at 9:29am by AnjaliPunia
Live Quick Updates 12/4/16

2 3

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 23   Views: 892

balashiv15 23 892 13 April 2016 at 2:39am by Ms.S.K.
Chutki mein Updates

2 3 4

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 25   Views: 1260

balashiv15 25 1260 08 April 2016 at 3:48am by balashiv15
Insta updates frok jiten nokewal

Author: vrinda65   Replies: 0   Views: 660

vrinda65 0 660 01 December 2015 at 5:25am by vrinda65

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index