India-Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

Live Updates 14/4/16 (Page 9)

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Yeah even I want Rahul to stay. I really like how Rahul-Jassi's story is shaping up. EmbarrassedAnd people have started to love their pair. There is an insta fan account just for them. So Rahul- Jassi is catching up with Aditya - Jassi as far as fans are concerned, specially because now they have turned Aditya negative.
Lets see how Aditya behaves after SOTY. Because intially it was shown ki he has a soft corner for Jassi. Maybe it would be good girl- bad guy story, becuase that is THE mainstream thing for Indian serials. TongueSo have to see how his character shapes up after SOTY. 
So either it must be straightaway Rahul- Jassi getting together, or else there might be a Rahul-Jassi-Aditya love triangle. Though I'm seriously hoping for Rahul - Jassi. :')

And as for Jogi - Ria, that was clear from the first episode itself. They are the endgame. And man! Ria- Jogi are awesome together. :') 

Edited by NAUCholic - 15 April 2016 at 2:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoperchoptastahninMs.S.K.

shinyprani Newbie
shinyprani
shinyprani

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
HELLO EVERYONE,
   I am new to this forum. I watch each and every episode of parvarish.

14/4 episode was wonderful. ankitha got caught by sumedh sir.
  excited to see what happens next...
      meanwhile, hope they would add some scenes of rahul and jassiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kyyfanaticNAUCholic

dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Yeah even I want Rahul to stay. I really like how Rahul-Jassi's story is shaping up. EmbarrassedAnd people have started to love their pair. There is an insta fan account just for them. So Rahul- Jassi is catching up with Aditya - Jassi as far as fans are concerned, specially because now they have turned Aditya negative.
Lets see how Aditya behaves after SOTY. Because intially it was shown ki he has a soft corner for Jassi. Maybe it would be good girl- bad guy story, becuase that is THE mainstream thing for Indian serials. TongueSo have to see how his character shapes up after SOTY.
So either it must be straightaway Rahul- Jassi getting together, or else there might be a Rahul-Jassi-Aditya love triangle. Though I'm seriously hoping for Rahul - Jassi. :')

And as for Jogi - Ria, that was clear from the first episode itself. They are the endgame. And man! Ria- Jogi are awesome together. :')

Yaa all of a sudden rahul has got so much attention.adi must be getting J Angry he used to post pics & behave like he's the lead now along with jogi! Cant tolerate that guy.
Btw ppl miss jhonty also on insta Big smile they make edits & request him to come back as if its in his hands ;) insta crowd is very young and kiddish I believe.. They die for niyamat, I still dont know who she is in parvarrish? What role she played? Wink
NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoperchop

Yaa all of a sudden rahul has got so much attention.adi must be getting J Angry he used to post pics & behave like he's the lead now along with jogi! Cant tolerate that guy.
Btw ppl miss jhonty also on insta Big smile they make edits & request him to come back as if its in his hands ;) insta crowd is very young and kiddish I believe.. They die for niyamat, I still dont know who she is in parvarrish? What role she played? Wink

IDK about the insider thing, but going by Jiten's Vlogs and pics, he seems to be very friendly with Sushant (Rahul). Infact 12th Vlog mein Jiten and Sushant was roaming and fooling around- pranks and allLOL. Jiten interacts the mostly with very one often, and he treats Diana as a kid- matlab very caring and pampering typesEmbarrassedLOL, and teases Bhavika to the core. Infact he and Anuj once mentioned that Bhavika is the funniest one in the lot- the kind of funny that everyone makes fun of. "Khichaayi karna" types.LOLLOLAnd I have spoke to him over Insta once, he seems to be a nice guy.LOL Just my opinion. Smile
See his Vlogs on youtube. They mostly revolve around the show and kabhi kabhi spoilers bhi milte hai.LOLLOLWink

Btw yeah, the Insta crowd really loves Zeeshan(Jhonty). Accha tha his role, and he was kinda cuteEmbarrassedLOL. CVs should have kept him.
And Niyamat ka, even I have noticed ki many love her. Not sure which character she played. Maybe she is the 3rd girl in Ankita wala gang. Like SOTY ke party mein there was Ankita, Meenu and another girl standing together. So maybe she is that 3rd girl.TongueLOL

Edited by NAUCholic - 15 April 2016 at 8:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoperchop

dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhoperchop

IDK about the insider thing, but going by Jiten's Vlogs and pics, he seems to be very friendly with Sushant (Rahul). Infact 12th Vlog mein Jiten and Sushant was roaming and fooling around- pranks and allLOL. Jiten interacts the mostly with very one often, and he treats Diana as a kid- matlab very caring and pampering typesEmbarrassedLOL, and teases Bhavika to the core. Infact he and Anuj once mentioned that Bhavika is the funniest one in the lot- the kind of funny that everyone makes fun of. "Khichaayi karna" types.LOLLOLAnd I have spoke to him over Insta once, he seems to be a nice guy.LOLJust my opinion.Smile
See his Vlogs on youtube. They mostly revolve around the show and kabhi kabhi spoilers bhi milte hai.LOLLOLWink

Btw yeah, the Insta crowd really loves Zeeshan(Jhonty). Accha tha his role, and he was kinda cuteEmbarrassedLOL. CVs should have kept him.
And Niyamat ka, even I have noticed ki many love her. Not sure which character she played. Maybe she is the 3rd girl in Ankita wala gang. Like SOTY ke party mein there was Ankita, Meenu and another girl standing together. So maybe she is that 3rd girl.TongueLOL

Shocked Shocked achha woh niyamat hai
Simran sheru is also v active on insta.. She is fun-lavni nachti hai, bike chalati hai,cake bake karti hai. Mast hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholic

..Kimi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged

IDK about the insider thing, but going by Jiten's Vlogs and pics, he seems to be very friendly with Sushant (Rahul). Infact 12th Vlog mein Jiten and Sushant was roaming and fooling around- pranks and allLOL. Jiten interacts the mostly with very one often, and he treats Diana as a kid- matlab very caring and pampering typesEmbarrassedLOL, and teases Bhavika to the core. Infact he and Anuj once mentioned that Bhavika is the funniest one in the lot- the kind of funny that everyone makes fun of. "Khichaayi karna" types.LOLLOLAnd I have spoke to him over Insta once, he seems to be a nice guy.LOL Just my opinion. Smile

That 12th Vlog mein best part was Diana cursing LOLROFL
And that last drunk wala part was also nice LOL
NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

That 12th Vlog mein best part was Diana cursing LOLROFL
And that last drunk wala part was also nice LOL

Exactly.LOLLOLLOL
Drunk wala partLOL Sushant and Jiten rocked it.LOL Jiten sounded so different. English aur Punjabi mein uska awaaz hi change hota hai.Smile
Bichaari Jovita.ROFL She looked so confused in that part. LOL
And Diana cursing tohLOLLOLLOL

Go to top