Parvarrish - Season 2

Live Updates 14/4/16 (Page 8)

kyyfanatic Senior Member
kyyfanatic
kyyfanatic

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

where is @lizzie?? not seen her lately

I think she must be busy with job. Once I had sent her pm for highlights and she mentioned abt having early morning shifts at her work..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

AnjaliPunia IF-Dazzler
AnjaliPunia
AnjaliPunia

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

PARTYYYPartyChachi out ho gayiii. :')
Btw precap. Ria ko bhi pack kar do yaar iss Ankita ke saatLOLShe was talking about shock and water mein dhakka dena for Jogi. Like seriously ?! For once, I hope Aditya succeeds in his plan. Waha Simran is crossing the heights of dumbness and yaha Ria paka rahi hai. Anyway, hope she regains her senses and doesn't end up doing as she said.

Btw am I the only one who thinks that Rahul forgot to shave properly in today's episode?LOLMaybe it is something else, but there was something on his jawline and neck ke aaspas. Lol guess I notice too much. :P

I juz watched the epi I feel he was shaving n they said sir ur shot lolz..
n he had to be there .
but he n Jassi they are building it up nicely slow n constant not like they throwed adi n ria on us

NAUCholic

kyyfanatic Senior Member
kyyfanatic
kyyfanatic

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
somewhere in this SOTY, m missing Jassi- jogi's dada's character.. he is a good actor.. like his comic timing.

SereneJoy

kyyfanatic Senior Member
kyyfanatic
kyyfanatic

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliPunia

Btw precap. Ria ko bhi pack kar do yaar iss Ankita ke saatLOLShe was talking about shock and water mein dhakka dena for Jogi. Like seriously ?! For once, I hope Aditya succeeds in his plan. Waha Simran is crossing the heights of dumbness and yaha Ria paka rahi hai. Anyway, hope she regains her senses and doesn't end up doing as she said.

Btw am I the only one who thinks that Rahul forgot to shave properly in today's episode?LOLMaybe it is something else, but there was something on his jawline and neck ke aaspas. Lol guess I notice too much. :P

n he had to be there .
but he n Jassi they are building it up nicely slow n constant not like they throwed adi n ria on us

but with SOTY over, rahul will go back to his school, then how will they get them together unless they make rahul transfer schools..
Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
anki still not given marching orders??
once adi's truth comes out in front of ria, will his role end or will CV' some how make them a pair as time goes by???
after soty, wonder what track we will get??  teenage love!!!

kyyfanatic

kyyfanatic Senior Member
kyyfanatic
kyyfanatic

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

once adi's truth comes out in front of ria, will his role end or will CV' some how make them a pair as time goes by???

they hve shown jogi having soft spot for Riya and jassi has even teased jogi at many times for Ria so I think it will be Ria-jogi in future.. n adi - jassi might be that bad boy good girl story if adi stays..

Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyyfanatic

they hve shown jogi having soft spot for Riya and jassi has even teased jogi at many times for Ria so I think it will be Ria-jogi in future.. n adi - jassi might be that bad boy good girl story if adi stays..

as four some wouldn't it be awkward for ria and adi as jogi/jassi are related, jogi/adi don;t see eye to eye and hate each other

kyyfanatic

AnjaliPunia IF-Dazzler
AnjaliPunia
AnjaliPunia

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyyfanatic

Originally posted by AnjaliPunia

n he had to be there .

but with SOTY over, rahul will go back to his school, then how will they get them together unless they make rahul transfer schools..
it all depends whether they will show it as crush kinda thing or a permanent love story.

it also depends on how popular the jodi gets initially they showed adi n Jassi n they were adored but with time they turned Adi's character upside down . and well I believe its beyond redemption unless they show the cause behind it. n well the cause in initial episodes I saw was his father ignores him n believes his son can't win for him seeing his rounds was a wastage of time so may be adi wants to win by hook or crook juz to show his dad.

But I want Rahul to stay . Abhi 25 days left for the competition let's see how popular Jassi n rahul get.
n how Adi' s character shapes up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoperchopNAUCholic

Go to top