Parvarrish - Season 2

India-Forums

   
Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

Live Updates 14/4/16 (Page 8)

siya_16 Senior Member
siya_16
siya_16

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 913

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliPunia

Originally posted by NAUCholic

PARTYYYPartyChachi out ho gayiii. :')
Btw precap. Ria ko bhi pack kar do yaar iss Ankita ke saatLOLShe was talking about shock and water mein dhakka dena for Jogi. Like seriously ?! For once, I hope Aditya succeeds in his plan. Waha Simran is crossing the heights of dumbness and yaha Ria paka rahi hai. Anyway, hope she regains her senses and doesn't end up doing as she said.

Btw am I the only one who thinks that Rahul forgot to shave properly in today's episode?LOLMaybe it is something else, but there was something on his jawline and neck ke aaspas. Lol guess I notice too much. :P


I juz watched the epi I feel he was shaving n they said sir ur shot lolz..
n he had to be there .
but he n Jassi they are building it up nicely slow n constant not like they throwed adi n ria on us

but with SOTY over, rahul will go back to his school, then how will they get them together unless they make rahul transfer schools..

Ms.S.K. IF-Stunnerz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 44494

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
anki still not given marching orders??
.
once adi's truth comes out in front of ria, will his role end or will CV' some how make them a pair as time goes by???
.
after soty, wonder what track we will get??  teenage love!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siya_16

siya_16 Senior Member
siya_16
siya_16

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 913

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

anki still not given marching orders??
.
once adi's truth comes out in front of ria, will his role end or will CV' some how make them a pair as time goes by???
.
after soty, wonder what track we will get??  teenage love!!!

they hve shown jogi having soft spot for Riya and jassi has even teased jogi at many times for Ria so I think it will be Ria-jogi in future.. n adi - jassi might be that bad boy good girl story if adi stays..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K. IF-Stunnerz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 44494

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyyfanatic

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

anki still not given marching orders??
.
once adi's truth comes out in front of ria, will his role end or will CV' some how make them a pair as time goes by???
.
after soty, wonder what track we will get??  teenage love!!!

they hve shown jogi having soft spot for Riya and jassi has even teased jogi at many times for Ria so I think it will be Ria-jogi in future.. n adi - jassi might be that bad boy good girl story if adi stays..

as four some wouldn't it be awkward for ria and adi as jogi/jassi are related, jogi/adi don;t see eye to eye and hate each other

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siya_16

AnjaliPunia IF-Dazzler
AnjaliPunia
AnjaliPunia

Joined: 24 February 2013
Posts: 4460

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyyfanatic

Originally posted by AnjaliPunia

Originally posted by NAUCholic

PARTYYYPartyChachi out ho gayiii. :')
Btw precap. Ria ko bhi pack kar do yaar iss Ankita ke saatLOLShe was talking about shock and water mein dhakka dena for Jogi. Like seriously ?! For once, I hope Aditya succeeds in his plan. Waha Simran is crossing the heights of dumbness and yaha Ria paka rahi hai. Anyway, hope she regains her senses and doesn't end up doing as she said.

Btw am I the only one who thinks that Rahul forgot to shave properly in today's episode?LOLMaybe it is something else, but there was something on his jawline and neck ke aaspas. Lol guess I notice too much. :P


I juz watched the epi I feel he was shaving n they said sir ur shot lolz..
n he had to be there .
but he n Jassi they are building it up nicely slow n constant not like they throwed adi n ria on us


but with SOTY over, rahul will go back to his school, then how will they get them together unless they make rahul transfer schools..
it all depends whether they will show it as crush kinda thing or a permanent love story.

it also depends on how popular the jodi gets initially they showed adi n Jassi n they were adored but with time they turned Adi's character upside down . and well I believe its beyond redemption unless they show the cause behind it. n well the cause in initial episodes I saw was his father ignores him n believes his son can't win for him seeing his rounds was a wastage of time so may be adi wants to win by hook or crook juz to show his dad.

But I want Rahul to stay . Abhi 25 days left for the competition let's see how popular Jassi n rahul get.
n how Adi' s character shapes up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoperchopNAUCholic

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Joined: 27 September 2014
Posts: 2101

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Yeah even I want Rahul to stay. I really like how Rahul-Jassi's story is shaping up. EmbarrassedAnd people have started to love their pair. There is an insta fan account just for them. So Rahul- Jassi is catching up with Aditya - Jassi as far as fans are concerned, specially because now they have turned Aditya negative.
Lets see how Aditya behaves after SOTY. Because intially it was shown ki he has a soft corner for Jassi. Maybe it would be good girl- bad guy story, becuase that is THE mainstream thing for Indian serials. TongueSo have to see how his character shapes up after SOTY. 
So either it must be straightaway Rahul- Jassi getting together, or else there might be a Rahul-Jassi-Aditya love triangle. Though I'm seriously hoping for Rahul - Jassi. :')

And as for Jogi - Ria, that was clear from the first episode itself. They are the endgame. And man! Ria- Jogi are awesome together. :') 


Edited by NAUCholic - 15 April 2016 at 2:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoperchoptastahninMs.S.K.

shinyprani Newbie
shinyprani
shinyprani

Joined: 15 April 2016
Posts: 3

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
HELLO EVERYONE,
   I am new to this forum. I watch each and every episode of parvarish.

   14/4 episode was wonderful. ankitha got caught by sumedh sir.
  excited to see what happens next...
      meanwhile, hope they would add some scenes of rahul and jassiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siya_16NAUCholic

dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Joined: 04 April 2014
Posts: 168

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Yeah even I want Rahul to stay. I really like how Rahul-Jassi's story is shaping up. EmbarrassedAnd people have started to love their pair. There is an insta fan account just for them. So Rahul- Jassi is catching up with Aditya - Jassi as far as fans are concerned, specially because now they have turned Aditya negative.
Lets see how Aditya behaves after SOTY. Because intially it was shown ki he has a soft corner for Jassi. Maybe it would be good girl- bad guy story, becuase that is THE mainstream thing for Indian serials. TongueSo have to see how his character shapes up after SOTY.
So either it must be straightaway Rahul- Jassi getting together, or else there might be a Rahul-Jassi-Aditya love triangle. Though I'm seriously hoping for Rahul - Jassi. :')

And as for Jogi - Ria, that was clear from the first episode itself. They are the endgame. And man! Ria- Jogi are awesome together. :')


Yaa all of a sudden rahul has got so much attention.adi must be getting J Angry he used to post pics & behave like he's the lead now along with jogi! Cant tolerate that guy.
Btw ppl miss jhonty also on insta Big smile they make edits & request him to come back as if its in his hands ;) insta crowd is very young and kiddish I believe.. They die for niyamat, I still dont know who she is in parvarrish? What role she played? Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Live Updates 13/4/16

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 48   Views: 1912

balashiv15 48 1912 14 April 2016 at 9:29am by AnjaliPunia
Live Quick Updates 12/4/16

2 3

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 22   Views: 983

balashiv15 22 983 13 April 2016 at 2:39am by Ms.S.K.
Chutki mein Updates

2 3 4

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 24   Views: 1409

balashiv15 24 1409 08 April 2016 at 3:48am by balashiv15
Insta updates frok jiten nokewal

Author: vrinda65   Replies: 0   Views: 708

vrinda65 0 708 01 December 2015 at 5:25am by vrinda65

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index