Parvarrish - Season 2

India-Forums

   
Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

Live Updates 14/4/16 (Page 7)

dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Joined: 04 April 2014
Posts: 168

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliPunia

online episode dekhte salon Zara Hume bta do kahan kab upload hota hai :)
desi tashan... Uploads within half an hr Big smile

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Joined: 31 December 2009
Posts: 9320

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balashiv15

Originally posted by AnjaliPunia

online episode dekhte salon Zara Hume bta do kahan kab upload hota hai :)

you guys can watch on desitvbox
NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Joined: 27 September 2014
Posts: 1498

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
PARTYYY Party Chachi out ho gayiii. :') 
Btw precap. Ria ko bhi pack kar do yaar iss Ankita ke saat LOL She was talking about shock and water mein dhakka dena for Jogi. Like seriously ?! For once, I hope Aditya succeeds in his plan. Waha Simran is crossing the heights of dumbness and yaha Ria paka rahi hai. Anyway, hope she regains her senses and doesn't end up doing as she said. 

Btw am I the only one who thinks that Rahul forgot to shave properly in today's episode?LOL Maybe it is something else, but there was something on his jawline and neck ke aaspas. Lol guess I notice too much. :P


Edited by NAUCholic - 14 April 2016 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balashiv15

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Joined: 31 December 2009
Posts: 9320

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

PARTYYY Party Chachi out ho gayiii. :') 
Btw precap. Ria ko bhi pack kar do yaar iss Ankita ke saat LOL She was talking about shock and water mein dhakka dena for Jogi. Like seriously ?! For once, I hope Aditya succeeds in his plan. Waha Simran is crossing the heights of dumbness and yaha Ria paka rahi hai. Anyway, hope she regains her senses and doesn't end up doing as she said. 

Btw am I the only one who thinks that Rahul forgot to properly in today's episode?LOL Maybe it is something else, but there was something on his jawline and neck ke aaspas. Lol guess I notice too much. :P
 
Yeah now that jassi is back on track and ankita is out Ria will be the vamp 
i want her out ASAP but she wont

she will be kept till final round

now that Anki is out Adi ka beda garak hoga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholic

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Joined: 27 September 2014
Posts: 1498

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
^Exactly. Ria bhi zabardasti wala quota hai. Finale round tak jhelna padega isko. For once, I hope Aditya succeeds in his plan- i.e. to bring Sumedh Sir to catch Ria in action. Either she should drop this idea eventually, or she should be caught! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balashiv15

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Joined: 31 December 2009
Posts: 9320

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

^Exactly. Ria bhi zabardasti wala quota hai. Finale round tak jhelna padega isko. For once, I hope Aditya succeeds in his plan- i.e. to bring Sumedh Sir to catch Ria in action. Either she should drop this idea eventually, or she should be caught! 

yeah! she and her momzie Dead sickening!
..Kimi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Joined: 10 March 2013
Posts: 10621

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the LUEmbarrassed
Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 55132

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
where is @lizzie?? not seen her lately

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Live Updates 13/4/16

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 51   Views: 1628

balashiv15 51 1628 14 April 2016 at 9:29am by AnjaliPunia
Live Quick Updates 12/4/16

2 3

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 23   Views: 881

balashiv15 23 881 13 April 2016 at 2:39am by Ms.S.K.
Chutki mein Updates

2 3 4

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 25   Views: 1237

balashiv15 25 1237 08 April 2016 at 3:48am by balashiv15
Insta updates frok jiten nokewal

Author: vrinda65   Replies: 0   Views: 655

vrinda65 0 655 01 December 2015 at 5:25am by vrinda65

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index