Ishq ka Rang Safed

My Take on 14th April Episode (Page 4)

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sura123

Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

yes i am also tooo much angry seeing the precap...how dare they??...now dhani will give bhashan to stop them..hum log hote toh jam ke pitai karte sab ki...they tried to beat our viplavAngry.

and yes PC is back..pretu should start watching IKRS again...now i think i should write a story on our dream couple PhookanLOLLOL
Yea Barbie... We wl kill CVS if anything happens or if anyone pagal touch vipuAngry
It's time to cum for our dayaan back to the show
Tell her we have to make a post on phookan this weekend and get ready with her preparations

arre!! yeh phir wapas aa gya!ROFL bhagane k baad v wapas aya..!! KT k pyaar mein pagal ho gya hai...ROFL
ab iss iiispecial epi pe iiispecial post toh banti hai...ROFL the hottest jodi..LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123Titli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spreeti98

yes i am also tooo much angry seeing the precap...how dare they??...now dhani will give bhashan to stop them..hum log hote toh jam ke pitai karte sab ki...they tried to beat our viplavAngry.

and yes PC is back..pretu should start watching IKRS again...now i think i should write a story on our dream couple PhookanLOLLOL
Yea Barbie... We wl kill CVS if anything happens or if anyone pagal touch vipuAngry
Tell her we have to make a post on phookan this weekend and get ready with her preparations

arre!! yeh phir wapas aa gya!ROFL bhagane k baad v wapas aya..!! KT k pyaar mein pagal ho gya hai...ROFL
ab iss iiispecial epi pe iiispecial post toh banti hai...ROFL the hottest jodi..LOL 
tu kal banana pretu, a post on phookanLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Yea preeti.. He is back to make KT Happy
Now all have Jodi in AN except KT so
It's time to celebrate
Waiting for ur post adhoori prem kahani of phookan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Yea preeti.. He is back to make KT Happy
Now all have Jodi in AN except KT so
It's time to celebrate
Waiting for ur post adhoori prem kahani of phookan
kanak's adoori kahani...hai barishon ka paani..LOLLOL
u remember nah PC's spit while speaking..the person standing in front of him always experiences the magic of getting wet without rainLOLLOL

Go to top