Ishq ka Rang Safed

My Take on 14th April Episode - Page 2

BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Barbie dear...wonderful take on power packed episode
Sakho helped our Viplav baba to identify RA father...
If he will call sakho in front of KT then she will kick him out feeling jealous๐Ÿ˜†

Yea as u said DT was outstanding today with his cunning looks, even toothpaste gave his best

One thing making me angry is precap
How dare Banaras bhoj try to touch vipu๐Ÿ˜ก..I guess they will modify this tmrw otherwise I will kill CVS ๐Ÿ˜ก
Our side hero PC back, hope his cum back  bring TRPs and make KT life colorful๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Barbs ! back in your thread.! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hahah ! Amusing lines for every shot that makes quite interesting than actual episodes..๐Ÿ˜†
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sura123

Hello Barbie dear...wonderful take on power packed episode

Sakho helped our Viplav baba to identify RA father...
If he will call sakho in front of KT then she will kick him out feeling jealous๐Ÿ˜†

Yea as u said DT was outstanding today with his cunning looks, even toothpaste gave his best

One thing making me angry is precap
How dare Banaras bhoj try to touch vipu๐Ÿ˜ก..I guess they will modify this tmrw otherwise I will kill CVS ๐Ÿ˜ก
Our side hero PC back, hope his cum back  bring TRPs and make KT life colorful๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yes i am also tooo much angry seeing the precap...how dare they??...now dhani will give bhashan to stop them..hum log hote toh jam ke pitai karte sab ki...they tried to beat our viplav๐Ÿ˜ก.

and yes PC is back..pretu should start watching IKRS again...now i think i should write a story on our dream couple Phookan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cocoatree

Hi Barbs ! back in your thread.! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hahah ! Amusing lines for every shot that makes quite interesting than actual episodes..๐Ÿ˜†

yeah i give my takes for u people๐Ÿ˜†..thanks and i am glad that u enjoyed it..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

yes i am also tooo much angry seeing the precap...how dare they??...now dhani will give bhashan to stop them..hum log hote toh jam ke pitai karte sab ki...they tried to beat our viplav๐Ÿ˜ก.

and yes PC is back..pretu should start watching IKRS again...now i think i should write a story on our dream couple Phookan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yea Barbie... We wl kill CVS if anything happens or if anyone pagal touch vipu๐Ÿ˜ก
It's time to cum for our dayaan back to the show
Tell her we have to make a post on phookan this weekend and get ready with her preparations
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It seems we hav to start  Fan Club for PC๐Ÿ˜†. More Fan following dan Viplav Baba..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hey barbie choti behena  ๐Ÿ˜† woh line maine padhi i hate tears wala ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yeh kya kya likhte hai ๐Ÿ˜† your post is very much needed for daily laughter dosage. Do keep writing more ๐Ÿ˜†
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx Barbie for ur wonderful hatke update. .๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Yes true ikrs have a bunch of talented actors n DT rocked it...

N barbie ke hote hue itni himat ki vipu ke upar haat uthae..!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Banaras waale tumlog toh fir khalas...!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Barbie ... Such a witty post .. Loved it .

I very much would like to see how Dhani comes between the crowd and Viplav . I want to Tripathi family to see that none of their tricks prevent the two fighting for each other .

I would rather the crowd beat up DT but then our Sher will interfere.

So the last scene reminded me of Trip and how DT used him . I'm sorry to say it again and again that though Trip was bad I use to feel sorry at the way he was treated . With Raja I do not . In fact I wish DT : Arun Baksi gave him a slap on my behalf for bad acting . His expressions where that of a constipated guy sitting on a pot . Last time Barbie iske baad will never criticize him.

Anpa Sher stood watching Raja when his grandfather was announcing his coronation . His expressions are to die for ...

Let's see what happens tomorrow.

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pearl100

Hey barbie choti behena  ๐Ÿ˜† woh line maine padhi i hate tears wala ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yeh kya kya likhte hai ๐Ÿ˜† your post is very much needed for daily laughter dosage. Do keep writing more ๐Ÿ˜†

hey swathi meri badi behena๐Ÿ˜†...ya tum logon ke liye likhti hoon...and mujhe khusi hoti hai jab meri badi bahin tareef karti hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†