India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

My Take on 14th April Episode

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged

So finally we saw the entry of Raja's Father in Today's Episode..(What an entry Masha-allah!.Dil jeet liya mera...He entered in a talli mode with Daru Ki Bottle in his handLOLLOL)...So Raja's father, suddenly out of no where, came in front of the main gate of AN and started shouting "Sakho, Sakho"..(Sakho is sulakchana...no dont laugh..out of love we can call Viplav Vipu, then why cant he call his wifey Sakho, batao zara humein)...Raja came out and was shocked to see his father..He hurriedly took away his father from there but failed to escape Viplav's eyes...

Vidha followed Raja who brought his father in some Desi Daru Ki AddaLOL..and bribed the manager and told him to give his father his medicines and not allow him to roam about here and there...(Whole world lives in Benaras kya?...Raja was supposed to live in Allahabad...When Vipu went to Allahabd to confirm about Raja's family background there also everyone said that they lived there...phir how did Raja's daddy appear in Benaras?.Confused.)..

After Raja left, Viplav entered the shop to look for that man..(and here I missed a few seconds because I was ROFLing hard man...Did anyone notice what was written on the wall of that Daru Ki Dukan..."PUSHPA I HATE TEARS BUT I LOVE DESI SHARBH"..ROFLROFL...rajesh Khanna wuld have commited sucide for sure, if he had seen the modified version of this dialogueLOLLOL)..Viplav saw him sitting at the last bench and was murmering that Raja did not allow him to meet his SakhoLOLLOL..(His SakhoShockedShocked..OMG...Kitna pyar hai in dono ke beech mein manna padegaLOLLOL)..

Then suddenly Viplav collided with someone and by the time viplav could look back again at that place, he was no more sitting there (now can u tell me where did that man disappear in a flick of a second and that too from a closed room?ConfusedConfused)..Viplav was asking everyone about him when suddenly he came and stood behind Vipu..(Look at this scene closely:...No no i am not telling u to look at that sharabi..his has an awkward face..there is nothing in it...But look at Mishal Raheja's expressions at that scene...His eyes were glowing to see him..what agreat actor.Thumbs Up)..Finally he got his trump card, with the help of whom he can win this game against raja..

Now came the Asli twist of today's episode...DT declared that on the day of Ram Navami, he will declare Viplav as the heir to his huge property officially...to which Raja and Sakho bacame sad-wad...
Raja met DT in front of that one and only mandir in benaras (right from the first episode every big and small happenings happened in that mandir onlyLOLLOL)..that scene revealed that the entry of Raja in AN and his marriage with Shalini was all of Dashrath's plan to separate Vidha...he had promised to give a portion of his property to raja in return and now raja wants his whole property...he had came to threat DT but DT, very cleverly threatened him and went away...(waise achcha kiya that dashrath decided to give away his property to vipu...vipu is sitting at home jobless and i was worrying how he will feed his football team...ab meri chintha door huyi..i can now sleep peacefullyLOL)..and vidha is planning to expose Raja the next day with the help of Dhani's ex FIL...

The star actor of the episode, according to me, was ARUN BAKSHI...He rocked in the last sceneClap...The way he was threatening Raja and was answering him back...I salute this great actor...IKRS , No doubt has a super talented cast...

The precap is again what we call a "cant wait for 24 hours" type...Someone had mixed alcohol in Viplav's kalash...and Phoolchand instigated the mob against Viplav and all were ready to beat him when Dhani came to stop them...

Kisi ki yeh majjal jo hum forum ladies ke zinda hote huye Vipu pe haath uthayeAngryAngry..
kaha hai sablog...Sura, meenu, dolly, ratna, kiru, sam, jaz, rose, mehr di, nus..chalo chalte hai aur dikha dete hai pure banaras ko what can be the consequence of trying to touch our Sun, Moon, Star, Universe ViplavHeart

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 14 April 2016 at 8:55am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusudha999StoriesDramastormyVsanvidkazenaRozy77nandyy55pearl82sura123samanthana-JaZ-premparbatcocoatreeDolly-heart

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Barbie for the Written update of todays episode, as usual ur style of update "Kuch alag"Wink
Sakho..

Well am back to Forum.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhavibsanvidTitli_KK3148Dolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thank you Barbie for your wonderfully witty take on today's episode...

So here we go again with another layer of the Mater mind sleuth D T , to emerge as the only real evil villain of this show...

I never doubted that  D T  is the best at doing what he does  and that is to ..."Sab ki Aakhon meh Dhool Chokna"... This man has many faces and his hatred for Dhaani is from day one when she touched his Kalash when it fell and had to pretend that he was fine with a widow touching his property...   

And we know what he did after very well...

And I too wondered how did  the Creepo end up in Banares with Gundas after him...was that also arranged by our Master mind...

I too was ROFL when I saw the sign in the Daru ka addaa... Rajesh Khanna must be squirming where ever he is now...

I do not think Viplav is going to find anything concrete from this drunk Awasthi...and I think
the only person that needs their eyes opened to Creepo's entry has to be K T...

Let her find out that D T  sacrificed her daughter to a hellish man to get rid of Dhaani ...
Then we will get to see some real fireworks between the two evil duo...

And I agree Arun Bakshi is an accomplished actor and he has proven that through out his 
career...   

The precap ...  when D T will find out that the Creepo put alcohol in the kalash to get Viplav in trouble...we will see D T show his real teeth to the toothy Creepo...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandyy55Titli_KK3148premparbat

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I have to ask only 1 thing only 1 doubt how come Dhaani praying to God to show the way, thinks about RA's Father, Immediate Entry their wah these things will happen in TV shows only.WinkLOL

manjusudha999Titli_KK3148Dolly-heart

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandyy55

I have to ask only 1 thing only 1 doubt how come Dhaani praying to God to show the way, thinks about RA's Father, Immediate Entry their wah these things will happen in TV shows only.WinkLOL
bhagwan jee sirf dhani ki sunte haiLOLLOL...for non hindi speakers it means God listens to none but Dhani...HE has direct contact with dhani through Tulsi Maiyaa who Dulari worships everyday shedding buckets of tearsLOLLOL

manjusudha999nandyy55Dolly-heart

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Thanxo barbie for written update

Loved your witty comments ..  (that makes special more)Embarrassed

nandyy55Titli_KK3148Dolly-heart

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Originally posted by nandyy55

bhagwan jee sirf dhani ki sunte haiLOLLOL...for non hindi speakers it means God listens to none but Dhani...HE has direct contact with dhani through Tulsi Maiyaa who Dulari worships everyday shedding buckets of tearsLOLLOL
Might be Dhaani has Good Contact with God, well have to contact her say my wishes too..WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148Dolly-heart

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@nandy.. yes i did not see u for quite a long time...welcome back...

@dolly..when kanak will find out about raja..she will scream at him...let dulari too join her..then that scene will be a fun to watch..

"tumko sharam nahi ata hai ka jee jo hamri buchiya ko pareshan karne agaye...woh toh lakh lakh shukar hai tulsi maiiya ka ke unhone hamri buchiya ka saath diya"..

and KT will say "Ka Re haan..hum kanak tripathi hai kanak tripathi...tu humse zabaan ladhata hai"ROFL

@sam..thanks yaar...Smile

manjusudha999nandyy55samanthana

Go to top