What the hell naagin is doing with ruhi Angry
Insaniyat naam ki cheez bachi ni naagin mein Angry
Poor ruhi Cry

she is not human

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Are ruhi shravu brother sister or friends.?
RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tunasnah

Are ruhi shravu brother sister or friends.?

cousins cum friends

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzk

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Nice Post

Only emotional - or am feeling for some character is - Rihuaan ..

There is some many little rihu beautiful memories.. So CV is torturing us by torturing Rihu..

Coming to Ishita- Mani relationships-

I hope ppl don't kill me for saying if I say - Ishita wants to have a relationship with Mani without commitment. One side she refused his proposal other side she is unhappy that he is doing everything without her consent and discussion- example going to hospital without her..Confused Such type of rights you emphasized/applied/ with authority on your boyfriend or partner or husband and not over friend.

Ishita has moved on clearly- Her clothes, makeup, her talks very clearly showed it, but she is not ready to accept it Big smile.

First time am saying something for MANI Character- He don't deserves Ishita. One side she is not allowing him to move on with her over sugary talks ( she wants him to be dependent on her) On other side  she is not ready to accept him as life-partner .. Aisa dost toh dushman ko bhi na mile.
Mani bechara Ishita ke chakkar mein Kuwara-baap marega Big smile

Edited by mayu1982 - 14 April 2016 at 8:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramambrzk...EhSaas...

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

Nice Post

There is some many little rihu beautiful memories.. So CV is torturing us by torturing Rihu..

I hope ppl don't kill me for saying if I say - Ishita wants to have a relationship with Mani without commitment. One side she refused his proposal other side she is unhappy that he is doing everything without her consent and discussion- example going to hospital without her..Confused Such type of rights you emphasized/applied/ with authority on your boyfriend or partner or husband and not over friend.

Ishita has moved on clearly- Her clothes, makeup, her talks very clearly showed it, but she is not ready to accept it Big smile.

First time am saying something for MANI Character- He don't deserves Ishita. One side she is not allowing him to move on with her over sugary talks ( she wants him to be dependent on her) On other side she is not ready to accept him as life-partner .. Aisa dost toh dushman ko bhi na mile.

Don't watch the episodes but can I ask what clothes etc have to do with moving on Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

curepipe-AngryBird-sarsyedambrzk

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Nice Post

First time am saying something for MANI Character- He don't deserves Ishita. One side she is not allowing him to move on with her over sugary talks ( she wants him to be dependent on her) On other side she is not ready to accept him as life-partner .. Aisa dost toh dushman ko bhi na mile.

Haha

And then she will ask if I gave some wrong signal

I think ishita does not understand the meaning of boundaries

She is stupid

She is digging a well for herself

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-AngryBird-ambrzkmayu1982

ambrzk IF-Dazzler
ambrzk
ambrzk

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

I think

We will see mosquito forcing on ishita

And Raman saving her
ClapClapClap
agar aisa hojaye to one of best secne hoga indian television ka caption insaan balke mahan insaan bana daranda LOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alu-

Nice Post

Don't watch the episodes but can I ask what clothes etc have to do with moving on Tongue

@ death happens - grief, mourn and then comes healing process.
Every person needs and takes their own time to heal from death of loved ones .
When a person dies , every individual follows different customs and rules to mourn.
But after that closed family members moved on in their own way. It doesn't mean that their are not missing that person at all . But never ever in my life I saw a person who wears beautiful designer saree with makeup claiming am still stuck in that moment .
for example - when real mama died at age of 28, my Mami was 25 with 6 month old baby in hand. She spent her entire life for her baby , but in my entire life I never saw her with makeup nor with heavy saree, she wants to convey message to the family members that somewhere she is stuck with her past. It does not mean am against of window who wear designer saree or do makeup . In fact am against of my Mami decision of spending her entire life alone .
current Ishita outfit ,shows that she moves ahead in her life but guilt in her heart .

It's hard for me to digest it accept that Ishita is stuck in past ,wearing makeup and designer saree .

Our clothes definite represent our mood, personality and even status . When you are sad no one wears bright , heavy clothes and do makeup .
P. S. Sorry for essay type gyaan . That is my personal view based on reality

Edited by mayu1982 - 15 April 2016 at 2:06am

Go to top