Rajma idli daily rantings - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by bscorp13

Wonder why he didn't crack one or two already knowing that the owner is a RamachandranπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..but his darling daughter is half madrasi too...ab toh soch sochke bole a madrasi jokes...

His best though recently was tum madrasiyon ko vade me chhed daalne ke alaava kuch aur bhi aata hai kyaπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Haha

Remember

And yes that rasam ki kasam

And that ishita real birth name was mathangini haha
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

No idea

Maybe channel is not ready

Yes they by mistake even showed powai lake in Delhi during last mosquito track

Haha
i feel this is coz dey have to pay leads triple the amount they pay to othr shows leads
anita gets d same amount of money as kkb FL so its out of der budget
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

i feel this is coz dey have to pay leads triple the amount they pay to othr shows leads
anita gets d same amount of money as kkb FL so its out of der budget

Possible

But balh with ram and sakshi did go outdoor
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Possible

But balh with ram and sakshi did go outdoor
only ram and shakshi were paid too much
rest toh jhalle the
here each actor is well paid off
KP,DT,RSA,AH,neenaji,shehnaaz mam-all are well paid off
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

rang badlati ishita πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ha   ha
Originally posted by sweet.Aman

I am very disturbed guys 😭
What the hell naagin is doing with ruhi 😑
Insaniyat naam ki cheez bachi ni naagin mein 😑
Poor ruhi 😭

she is not human
Are ruhi shravu brother sister or friends.?
Originally posted by Tunasnah

Are ruhi shravu brother sister or friends.?

cousins cum friends
Nice Post

Only emotional - or am feeling for some character is - Rihuaan ..

There is some many little rihu beautiful memories.. So CV is torturing us by torturing Rihu..

Coming to Ishita- Mani relationships-

I hope ppl don't kill me for saying if I say - Ishita wants to have a relationship with Mani without commitment. One side she refused his proposal other side she is unhappy that he is doing everything without her consent and discussion- example going to hospital without her..πŸ˜• Such type of rights you emphasized/applied/ with authority on your boyfriend or partner or husband and not over friend.

Ishita has moved on clearly- Her clothes, makeup, her talks very clearly showed it, but she is not ready to accept it πŸ˜ƒ.

First time am saying something for MANI Character- He don't deserves Ishita. One side she is not allowing him to move on with her over sugary talks ( she wants him to be dependent on her) On other side  she is not ready to accept him as life-partner .. Aisa dost toh dushman ko bhi na mile.
Mani bechara Ishita ke chakkar mein Kuwara-baap marega πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by mayu1982 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by mayu1982

Nice Post

Only emotional - or am feeling for some character is - Rihuaan ..

There is some many little rihu beautiful memories.. So CV is torturing us by torturing Rihu..

Coming to Ishita- Mani relationships-

I hope ppl don't kill me for saying if I say - Ishita wants to have a relationship with Mani without commitment. One side she refused his proposal other side she is unhappy that he is doing everything without her consent and discussion- example going to hospital without her..πŸ˜• Such type of rights you emphasized/applied/ with authority on your boyfriend or partner or husband and not over friend.

Ishita has moved on clearly- Her clothes, makeup, her talks very clearly showed it, but she is not ready to accept it πŸ˜ƒ.

First time am saying something for MANI Character- He don't deserves Ishita. One side she is not allowing him to move on with her over sugary talks ( she wants him to be dependent on her) On other side she is not ready to accept him as life-partner .. Aisa dost toh dushman ko bhi na mile.
Mani bechara Ishita ke chakkar mein Kuwara-baap marega πŸ˜ƒ

Don't watch the episodes but can I ask what clothes etc have to do with moving on πŸ˜›