It was disturbing episode

Vakil is too much

She is torturing too much

Ishita is stupid

She is digging a pit for herself by encouraging mosquito to keep trying

Although context was different mosquito will take in different context

Ruhi still remembers shravu fondly

So someone is going to see Aliya pic with ishita

Raman and ishita are going to have a conflict over company without really knowing each other haha

Let the fireworks begin
Posted: 7 years ago
shaven will show it to adi , he will lie to family and go to Australia 
today d way ishu was behaving with mani washed out her yesterday's epic rejection
she was being way too friendly
at one moment i felt she is gonna hug him
Originally posted by 3fra

shaven will show it to adi , he will lie to family and go to Australia
possible and live with ishita
Itz really a digusting episode
Ishita yaar watz need to talk to mani emotionally?? Let him be d way he is behaving itz better na??? Instead of telling him say I want to leave d house to bring him back to frndship mode she shld have left d home apne aap voh tikane aajata but d main motive of this scene is for a tiff between Ishra I guess as Raman is desperate to buy this company and ishita is adamant to not sell d company
Ruhi she is so jealous of Alia and ishita relationship it means she still loves ishita even tough she is saying she hates her and she identified d curd rice even without seeing and d frst one Ruhi remembered is shravu I so love their bond yaar so cute they both are even now before adi she wanted to see shravu and naagin she is such a monster beating Ruhi dat was really digusting and Ruhi is so frightened Aliya came back to take her bag and saw all these happenings
Is it a circle of yhm1.0?? Because ishita was reading horoscope today and itz d same day she will meet someone special it will be better if it is sensible like yhm 1.0 instead of some illogical stuff
Raman and Simmi scene I felt bad for Simmi but this makes toshiji and Simmi more determined for getting Raman married
Precap
Ruhi wants to get out naagin's clutches and wants to use dat opuurtunity but after seeing ishita she may change her decision and again she will go back to dat hell
Will ishita ever learn , its better to keep mani away but ya it has to happen for MU..
Nidhi is so violent.. Ruhi  life has been destroyed..
Ishra tiff for company sounds interesting .. 
Edited by sweety_10 - 7 years ago
I am very disturbed guys 😭
What the hell naagin is doing with ruhi 😡
Insaniyat naam ki cheez bachi ni naagin mein 😡
Poor ruhi 😭 Edited by sweet.Aman - 7 years ago
rang badlati ishita ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
An ok episode what have cvs done to shravu he was such a chunt kid they have made him a champu. Hope simmi n toshiji don't start with some stupid plan for shagun n raman's but now it really doesn't matter as they have already started shooting for Australia sequence as per olvs so very soon ishraru will come face to face waiting for it to happen soon
Ishita madness ruhi and raman ones they come in her life mani name will disappear on air