India-Forums

just thought

Erasa Goldie
Erasa
Erasa

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
hey guys 
so lots of thing are going to happen in rishi life and why i have a strong feeling that this is just the begeining ?lot more are awating in the upcoming episode .there is a one way to stop his and tanvi or real tanu marrage by brining sandy and showed him the picture and engagement ring of his and neha also declare that they are going to marry soon .

if this things are happen in real and cvs gave them a justice to the charcter then its more then intresting to see how bani is going to.handle the situtation .
neha is doing shameless thing to only get the property of rishi and cvs gave us hint that neha is such a selfish girl if he get to know the kundali of rishi then she happily agree for the marrage proposal .

i am right now nothing to say on the current plot but if rumor are to be belived then we get to see another entry in the show ,i must yesterday episode is a hillorious one and the introduction bg of pawan is aswome selection for pawan .its crack me up with the music and rishi expressen aftet seeing the face of the guy .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FanduDeepaavengKratikaSengarKS

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index