Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: premparbat

He was always like that . If anyone thought otherwise then it is our fault.

Remember he was singing Dhaaani Dhaaani while playing snakes and ladders . He was optimistic something .

Even in the Mahabhog Precap he was saying I have a plan but they never showed it ...

The thing is he wants Viplav without Dhani and that is where the problem is . And he only wants vip to do his bidding . Selfish man.

For what reason Prem  - is there any hidden reason (sammy jaado math socho)

See , he was probing in the intial episodes saying that .. it is all your property and all under his (Viplov ) name .. so my doubt , now how can  he say Viplov is Heir for him

When RAM came for tax prohibition , he showed all house and everyhting under Viplov name ...πŸ˜•

Are CVS  mind gone for vacation...
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now here comes a twist ..

Shallu to be a widow ...  (not now .. ) may be inthe upcoming tracks .. The she will come to know abot  the pain  or any murder from RA family ...   

This is to separate Vidha ... (there comes  MU )- again Vakkil babu track
Nickelodeon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samanthana

For what reason Prem  - is there any hidden reason (sammy jaado math socho)

See , he was probing in the intial episodes saying that .. it is all your property and all under his (Viplov ) name .. so my doubt , now how can  he say Viplov is Heir for him

When RAM came for tax prohibition , he showed all house and everyhting under Viplov name ...πŸ˜•

Are CVS  mind gone for vacation...

I think what DT meant was that Viplav will start looking after his business (or something) ...it was always in his name but he was never involved in it...that's what I think 
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nickelodeon

🀒Today we came to know that it was actually Dada ji's plan to get shalu married to raja!!!!!

This was one AMAZING TWIST!!!!!
Coming to d point...I could not actually believe his words...Earlier I thought he was just partial towards Viplav...

But when he said that his responsibility is only to get shalu married...rest is not his problem...even if her sasural treats her badly nd misbehaves with her he would have no problem...she would no longer be his responsibility...😑😑😑
🀒🀒😡
He only wants nd cares for his grandson...no one else...😑

He is d worst character...even worse than that raja nd Kanak...

Totally unbelievable!!!!🀒

Unbelievable...how can a grandfather do this to his granddaughter...
Mibenija thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dashart destroyed the first marriage of Shalu to conceal their robbery and fraud, second sacrifice Shalu to destroy the happiness Vipi, Vipi believes in love and not in looted wealth.GRAZY . DASHART
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a selfish man is DT. How can he be like this. He knows everything about Raja. Every time when viplav try to make them believe the truth of Raja, He gets fooled. Is raja or DT is fooling Viplav.πŸ˜•
Dt never loves his wife , his son, grand daughter .
He is saying he loves viplav more than anything but always gives him hard time. 
What type of love is this?😑
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adhiabhi

What a selfish man is DT. How can he be like this. He knows everything about Raja. Every time when viplav try to make them believe the truth of Raja, He gets fooled. Is raja or DT is fooling Viplav.πŸ˜•

Dt never loves his wife , his son, grand daughter .
He is saying he loves viplav more than anything but always gives him hard time.
What type of love is this?😑

Exactly...this is not love..
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
D T is a true villain, and a silent devious player that hides his evil face from the world is capable of many underhanded things to get what he wants...

D T hates widows and he has shown that form day one... and his one and only pride is his grandson, here again he shows how little he cares for a female heir Shaalu by throwing her to the wolf Raja Creepo,    so that he can have Viplav as his only heir.

For a Maha Pundit  to be this wicked and deceptive in the name of religion and God is more than disgusting ... it  is nauseating and revolting.😑
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Mera aaj ka post uske honour mai hain πŸ˜† badnam kardiya silent wale ko πŸ˜† Nothing shocking yaar neither will he change nor will kanak only their method of approach is different in tackling the separation of vidha. Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago