Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Stupid CVs - Hate them!!!!!!!! (Page 7)

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by niara12

TRP system might be bogus for us but for the channels and makers profitability can only be earned via an advertisement. 
My show needs a better promotion. I love the way KYY has been promoted on-screen and offscreen, more buzz therein more TRP
Indian TRP auntie's are all about cheap entertainment, they don't and can never be viable to connect with modern thoughtful classic series

Leave the masses, it's meant for niche!!!!! But don't you think we need a better connect with niche

But y r young gals not watching EDKV Confused Is it that they r not even aware of this show Ouch
Hitting the right target audience is also an art. Good promotion and buzz online and offline can only increase the beat.

Need a good connectivity with semi urban and metro masses. They need to learn some promotion tactics for Kaise Yeh Yaariaan team, a good finite show of Season 1 that was the right hit in marketing. Humble request all members to watch it on sonylive online  rather than using unauthentic route

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SahSah

I think CV's should hae some naag and nagins 
shravan the hot nag cum lawyer who has amazing super powers

Sumo the sexy hardworking nagin who flys at night 

others can be ichadaari characters like Mor .. Nevla ... birds .. dolphins .. etc

ROFL

The only super power of my hot cutie pie choco lava is his cuteness & killer smileROFL Does that count???????? LOLLOLLOL

sorry to nice doesn't work ...his super power can be shirtless shravan Blushing

Super power is supposed to save ppl. If we see Shirtless Shravan tho all us PANGIRLS will die na ROFL

BTW 1 more brownie pt to the munda. He cooks Italian. SIGH, drifts to dreamland Day Dreaming

The enemies will die out of jealousy ... looking those choco abs and hum fangirls like bhi bala 

Munda wonderful in cool ... I want him all for myself 

Jeez we are drifting from the topic 

OK so our secret weapon is shirtless Shravan. Lets unleash him on all the unsuspecting TRP aunties & uncles. They wont know wat hit them ROFL What say???????? Like cross border terrorism can v sneak in a few pics of shirtless Shravan into other forums like the snakewa & Dhokla forums.

Deal ... unleash the hottie and see the magic works ... Blushing

Angels11

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
First thing I notice in a guy,followed by eyes are stubble... I am already going on and on about that stubbleEmbarrassed Hell yeah! IPK connection too!

Angels11

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
This was my reaction after seeing the trp
What the hell do the people of India really like to watch ?  Do they only like traditional shows ? Dont they embrace change ? New ideas ? New concepts ? Modern concepts ? 

I just don't understand it and I'm frustrated thinking that Sony will want to cut the show because of low trp's 
And I'm falling in love with the show damn it !!!!! 

Angels11

Jiyagulabi IF-Stunnerz
Jiyagulabi
Jiyagulabi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hilarious one.
I give a damn to trps also Sony tv trp takes time.give it sometime it just started.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11OmaRamdass

-Rushali- Senior Member
-Rushali-
-Rushali-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Love your post!!!Star And hate the AuntijisAngry Totally despise this TRP thingyDead Bcoz of this TRP conspiracy so many good shows (even channels like starone, ndtv imagine) got butchered!!Ouch

1st of all we hardly get to watch any sensible drama in Indian television..now whatever 1% good shows we have..they will also going to get scarified in the name of TRPDisapprove 

I'm actually very much keen to know what's the mental IQ level of these ppl who gets 'entertained' watching the same saas-bahu crap for years..now of course with the tadka of all the supernaturals! The quality of majority viewers is getting worse day by daySleepy And we are the one who are going to pay the priceCry

Edited by -Rushali- - 14 April 2016 at 10:10pm

Angels11

gauriangel IF-Dazzler
gauriangel
gauriangel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Awesome post..
Are trp of our show less? 
Hay Ram wat can we expect..
Wish trp included the online viewers also...

Angels11

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

First thing I notice in a guy,followed by eyes are stubble... I am already going on and on about that stubbleEmbarrassed Hell yeah! IPK connection too!

Stubble = SMEXY Wink

Go to top