Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Stupid CVs - Hate them!!!!!!!! (Page 6)

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

Lol.  That was a funny post.  I respect Sony for sticking to the niche audiance inspite of lack of trps.
Btw r u a tamilian... Dhanush and tam dialogues?  Where are u from?

Yeps me from Chennai Big smile

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahSah

Originally posted by Angels11

I think CV's should hae some naag and nagins 
shravan the hot nag cum lawyer who has amazing super powers

Sumo the sexy hardworking nagin who flys at night 

others can be ichadaari characters like Mor .. Nevla ... birds .. dolphins .. etc

ROFL

The only super power of my hot cutie pie choco lava is his cuteness & killer smileROFL Does that count???????? LOLLOLLOL

sorry to nice doesn't work ...his super power can be shirtless shravan Blushing

Super power is supposed to save ppl. If we see Shirtless Shravan tho all us PANGIRLS will die na ROFLROFLROFLROFL

BTW 1 more brownie pt to the munda. He cooks Italian. SIGH, drifts to dreamland Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSah

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged

others can be ichadaari characters like Mor .. Nevla ... birds .. dolphins .. etc

ROFL

The only super power of my hot cutie pie choco lava is his cuteness & killer smileROFL Does that count???????? LOLLOLLOL

Super power is supposed to save ppl. If we see Shirtless Shravan tho all us PANGIRLS will die na ROFL

BTW 1 more brownie pt to the munda. He cooks Italian. SIGH, drifts to dreamland Day Dreaming

The enemies will die out of jealousy ... looking those choco abs and hum fangirls like bhi bala 

Munda wonderful in cool ... I want him all for myself 

Jeez we are drifting from the topic 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11hanishank

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Anu n Hasini- Ichadhari tiger! OMFG!shud have guessed, no one except kekta can come up with this novel idea!
Anu- Along with cute smile, he has got swag!!!!Moi clean bowled!not to forget his stubbleEmbarrassed

Angels11hanishank

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Indian Televion...ab kya bataau? Stupid Saas-bahu idiocy is getting more TRPs than sensible realistic shows, which is entertaining and well executed. I can't believe people prefer bhoot, pret, naagin, unrealistic murders etc to amazing and well-executed shows like EDKV. There is seriously no accounting for taste. EDKV deserves very high TRPs. Hope the EDKV team is not disheartened. They are all doing a wonderful job. Hope they are not worried about TRPs. EDKV is wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing about the show.

Angels11hanishank

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged

ROFL

Super power is supposed to save ppl. If we see Shirtless Shravan tho all us PANGIRLS will die na ROFL

BTW 1 more brownie pt to the munda. He cooks Italian. SIGH, drifts to dreamland Day Dreaming

The enemies will die out of jealousy ... looking those choco abs and hum fangirls like bhi bala 

Munda wonderful in cool ... I want him all for myself 

Jeez we are drifting from the topic 

OK so our secret weapon is shirtless Shravan. Lets unleash him on all the unsuspecting TRP aunties & uncles. They wont know wat hit them ROFL What say???????? Like cross border terrorism can v sneak in a few pics of shirtless Shravan into other forums like the snakewa & Dhokla forums.

hanishankSahSah

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Anu n Hasini- Ichadhari tiger! OMFG!shud have guessed, no one except kekta can come up with this novel idea!
Anu- Along with cute smile, he has got swag!!!!Moi clean bowled!not to forget his stubbleEmbarrassed

I was wondering when u ll start drooling over that stubble. Ah we IPKKNDians are sucker for stubble Wink

jassu7SillyPepper

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlainJane

Indian Televion...ab kya bataau? Stupid Saas-bahu idiocy is getting more TRPs than sensible realistic shows, which is entertaining and well executed. I can't believe people prefer bhoot, pret, naagin, unrealistic murders etc to amazing and well-executed shows like EDKV. There is seriously no accounting for taste. EDKV deserves very high TRPs. Hope the EDKV team is not disheartened. They are all doing a wonderful job. Hope they are not worried about TRPs. EDKV is wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing about the show.

Sigh! I ve wondered & wondered & wondered over the inner workings of the mind of the Indian TV audience but ve never managed to figure it out ConfusedOuch Facepalm!!!! HeadBang!!!!!

Edited by Angels11 - 14 April 2016 at 9:28am

Go to top