Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

lol, and here I was, coming to blast you because of the title LOL
Koi bhj=i humare writers ke khilaf kuch nai bol sakta LOL
This is an amazing show that deserves so much more Heart

My only doubt is what happened to the vast high school/college girl population. Why the hell are they not watching this show. Come on it has a charismatic smexy munda & a kick ass heroine Confused

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
On a serious note, l fail to understand , how people put up with those crap, given that I have seen SNS to brighten up mood,whenever sad...bug being loyal to such shows...every time I see SSK 's promos, it is always Supernatural... And someone told me Naagin is the not only creature that can be icchadari,mongoose,bull,peacock...everything are! Sigh! Why can't I be a Icchadari Ella and turn myself into SumoEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jassu7niara12Angels11

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
TRP system might be bogus for us but for the channels and makers profitability can only be earned via an advertisement. 
My show needs a better promotion. I love the way KYY has been promoted on-screen and offscreen, more buzz therein more TRP
Indian TRP auntie's are all about cheap entertainment, they don't and can never be viable to connect with modern thoughtful classic series

Leave the masses, it's meant for niche!!!!! But don't you think we need a better connect with niche

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jassu7Angels11

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I think CV's should hae some naag and nagins 
shravan the hot nag cum lawyer who has amazing super powers

Sumo the sexy hardworking nagin who flys at night 

others can be ichadaari characters like Mor .. Nevla ... birds .. dolphins .. etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

On a serious note, l fail to understand , how people put up with those crap, given that I have seen SNS to brighten up mood,whenever sad...bug being loyal to such shows...every time I see SSK 's promos, it is always Supernatural... And someone told me Naagin is the not only creature that can be icchadari,mongoose,bull,peacock...everything are! Sigh! Why can't I be a Icchadari Ella and turn myself into SumoEmbarrassed

Ella...U should know about Ichadhari Tiger too ..From YKAH LOLLOL
BUt on a serious note...these shows rule TRP charts...Irony of Television Industry DeadDead

SillyPepper

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Ok i might get a reprimand frm the mods for this but i heard that in the snakewa show the saali actually lusts on the jeeju Dead

Ella tum bhi na, sorry gal but get in Q LOL

SillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
YKAH? Please enlighten me...but ichadhari TigerROFLROFL

Angels11

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niara12

TRP system might be bogus for us but for the channels and makers profitability can only be earned via an advertisement. 
My show needs a better promotion. I love the way KYY has been promoted on-screen and offscreen, more buzz therein more TRP
Indian TRP auntie's are all about cheap entertainment, they don't and can never be viable to connect with modern thoughtful classic series

Leave the masses, it's meant for niche!!!!! But don't you think we need a better connect with niche

But y r young gals not watching EDKV Confused Is it that they r not even aware of this show Ouch

Go to top