Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Stupid CVs - Hate them!!!!!!!! (Page 12)

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juhi.m

I don't understand the trp system at all to be honest. I have seen a lot of people liking good shows with a strong storyline yet these shows are axed or the storyline butchered due to lack of "trp". How is the sample of the trp audience collected?? Edkv is such a fresh approach to television soaps but if it doesn't get the deserved accolades I am afraid it's going to end up with the same fate as many such good shows have . And what is wrong with the audience! From appreciating shows like buniyaad,hum log,Fauji which were so high on content to making some pretty nonsensical shows as today's trp toppers!I mean what kind of chemical locha has taken place in the minds of the viewers! LOL 

Well i ve a mixed bag in my house. My mom & MIL r typical TRP aunties. You wont believe the SHIT they watch on Sun TV 365 days a yr Cry All scheming, shouting, screeching vamps with layers of makeup which ll make a white frost cake commit suicide out of embarrassment. Whats more if i criticize those shows they start yelling & crying, itna emotional atyachar hum seh nahin payenge. Tats why i simply added another tata sky connection & watch TV in peace. For them its all family drama & yeah they do really expect the bahu 2 b all sanskari, gol roti banaving, mother india doormat. So yeah they like those shows.

They r hopeless cases. But my complaint is y is the youth not watching shows like this. Any1 who liked KKHH & Rahul/Anjali will like this show na LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassu7

Go to top