Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Stupid CVs - Hate them!!!!!!!! (Page 11)

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amreen...

Girl... u scared the shit out of me with the title... ROFL
Hilarious yet something too amazing... In fact it is one if the best posts on the forum... Big smile
Je baat... Wink

Come on wat's wrong with the title Big smile These CVs are trying to show a warm, touching, realistic show on Indian television. Hey na Stupid wali baat Ouch

So sad that these CVs dont get any recognition & even in all the TV awards function only stupid mother india bahus, insufferable saas & naag/naagin/booth/zombie/alien ll win awards Dead

Mark my words none of the actors from this show who are truly awesome & deserve recognition will win any awards for their efforts & talent Cry

I like even the supporting cast like the 2 who play the role of Chaachi & Vandy Clap They r cute!

Edited by Angels11 - 15 April 2016 at 12:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jassu7SillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

Originally posted by cindrella255

Lol! Yesss!
The ML should be Mama's boy...oh no chance,let him be Paapa's boy and listen to every nonsense his papa says(so far none),since you know,hero shouldn't have a brain and follow everything that is said to him,since he can't hurt the loved ones bhavnaonOuch

Oh and FL toh,guarantee should not woman handle our most wanted Munda,she should shiver like a jello,for the touch of the corner of his little finger and turn all shy,when the dupatta covering neck flies awayEmbarrassed haan not to forget bhaashans
ha, dupatta coverig neck is epic... I never understood why FL's wear dupatta at all
Lol yeah! May be to show how much the hero respects the girl's modesty by turning his face away when it slips...though it never covers what is intended is totally a different ball game,not to mention he is surrounded by chote kapde pehne waale bad girls,oh and he is definitely educated abroadLOL

jassu7Angels11

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Honestly I don't understand how people watch this shows. At first It was only saas-bahu melodrama, 4,5 shadis but now bhoot,pret also like this aunties don't have brains kya.
How can people sit and watch the same thing again n again.
But there is one thing I noticed my mom n aunts who works get irritated with this shows but my aunts who r housewife has the patience to sit all the shows on SP. The trp only counts these peoples they should change the system and focus on online watches as well only then the shows will change. And the sad part is they r affecting other country's shows as well. I m from Bangladesh. Before we didn't had long running shows, they used to be limited episodes, used to run one day a week. Most of the stories were based on great bangla novels. But now our shows too started all these saas-bahu dramas and I m pretty sure bhoots r coming in few days.
Hi there! Sorry for butting in.I don't think being working or housewife has anything to do with the preference. My mom and aunts who are very much homemakers have little to no patience for daily soaps. I think it also has to do with Sony being available on DTH connections alone and colors is available on local cable,so most of them are forced to watch these shows,for time pass, without any inclination... Ultimately liking it...may be like Stockholm syndromeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sreeammy

Lol! Yesss!
The ML should be Mama's boy...oh no chance,let him be Paapa's boy and listen to every nonsense his papa says(so far none),since you know,hero shouldn't have a brain and follow everything that is said to him,since he can't hurt the loved ones bhavnaonOuch

Oh and FL toh,guarantee should not woman handle our most wanted Munda,she should shiver like a jello,for the touch of the corner of his little finger and turn all shy,when the dupatta covering neck flies awayEmbarrassed haan not to forget bhaashans
ha, dupatta coverig neck is epic... I never understood why FL's wear dupatta at all
Lol yeah! May be to show how much the hero respects the girl's modesty by turning his face away when it slips...though it never covers what is intended is totally a different ball game,not to mention he is surrounded by chote kapde pehne waale bad girls,oh and he is definitely educated abroadLOL

ROTFL on ur dental floss dupatta comment ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Oh Puleeezzzeee munda might b PHOREN educated par hai tho dil se hindustani na. So his respect for womens' dental floss dupatta which covers hmmm the neck. Makes me wonder if all the hindi serial heroines r scared of vampire bites, hence covering their neck.

BTW the hero's respect for heroine extends only to her neck. He can still push/pull/drag/grab her not mention insult her.

jassu7SillyPepper

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Honestly I don't understand how people watch this shows. At first It was only saas-bahu melodrama, 4,5 shadis but now bhoot,pret also like this aunties don't have brains kya.
But there is one thing I noticed my mom n aunts who works get irritated with this shows but my aunts who r housewife has the patience to sit all the shows on SP. The trp only counts these peoples they should change the system and focus on online watches as well only then the shows will change. And the sad part is they r affecting other country's shows as well. I m from Bangladesh. Before we didn't had long running shows, they used to be limited episodes, used to run one day a week. Most of the stories were based on great bangla novels. But now our shows too started all these saas-bahu dramas and I m pretty sure bhoots r coming in few days.
Hi there! Sorry for butting in.I don't think being working or housewife has anything to do with the preference. My mom and aunts who are very much homemakers have little to no patience for daily soaps. I think it also has to do with Sony being available on DTH connections alone and colors is available on local cable,so most of them are forced to watch these shows,for time pass, without any inclination... Ultimately liking it...may be like Stockholm syndromeLOL
Sony is available here in every place and so other chanells. But I honestly don't know why they like to watch only SP. I guess they started watching these shows in their free time and watching it for so many years they got use to it. When I go to their houses and watch my youth shows they don't show much interest in them. While for my mom spending the whole day in office she don't have the patience to watch more drama in tv. U may not agree with me and thats okay but I m saying this from my personal experience from what I have seen.

Angels11SillyPepper

amortentia15 IF-Dazzler
amortentia15
amortentia15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I don't understand the trp system at all to be honest. I have seen a lot of people liking good shows with a strong storyline yet these shows are axed or the storyline butchered due to lack of "trp". How is the sample of the trp audience collected?? Edkv is such a fresh approach to television soaps but if it doesn't get the deserved accolades I am afraid it's going to end up with the same fate as many such good shows have . And what is wrong with the audience! From appreciating shows like buniyaad,hum log,Fauji which were so high on content to making some pretty nonsensical shows as today's trp toppers!I mean what kind of chemical locha has taken place in the minds of the viewers! LOL 

Angels11

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Anu- lol! The credits to dental floss dupatta goes to other Anu from our IPK forum.Oh yeah! His dil is shuddh Hindustani
Arieltabi- I agree with you, after a day of hardwork,it is really impossible to sit and watch a Naagin or saas bahu drama. My opinion was purely based on Sony not being available on every household here.Didn't mean to offend you.Embarrassed

jassu7Angels11

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Sony is available here in every place and so other chanells. But I honestly don't know why they like to watch only SP. I guess they started watching these shows in their free time and watching it for so many years they got use to it. When I go to their houses and watch my youth shows they don't show much interest in them. While for my mom spending the whole day in office she don't have the patience to watch more drama in tv. U may not agree with me and thats okay but I m saying this from my personal experience from what I have seen.

Hey i completely agree. Some might find this offensive but i find mostly only housewives preferring the kitchen politics shows while working women give it a miss. Of course it c'd also b coz working women dont ve the time 2 watch TV. I am a working mother & believe me sometimes 24 hrs in a day is not enuf for me Confused I also strictly stick to the ONE SHOW policy. Till now i ve watched only IPKKND & now EDKV.

Arieltabi

Go to top