Stupid CVs - Hate them!!!!!!!! - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Even vandy know that one should wear apron while cookingπŸ˜†
Guys calm stop spreading fake news as TRP is 0.4.
There is no reliability in source.

Honestly I don't understand how people watch this shows. At first It was only saas-bahu melodrama, 4,5 shadis but now bhoot,pret also like this aunties don't have brains kya.
How can people sit and watch the same thing again n again.
But there is one thing I noticed my mom n aunts who works get irritated with this shows but my aunts who r housewife has the patience to sit all the shows on SP. The trp only counts these peoples they should change the system and focus on online watches as well only then the shows will change. And the sad part is they r affecting other country's shows as well. I m from Bangladesh. Before we didn't had long running shows, they used to be limited episodes, used to run one day a week. Most of the stories were based on great bangla novels. But now our shows too started all these saas-bahu dramas and I m pretty sure bhoots r coming in few days.
Very disappointing ...such a beautiful show nntdeserves low TRP I m afraid of dis trp game bbecozof dis only once sony snached JEE LE ZZARA frm many of us wt a fantastic show dat was ... Don't knw y my fav show always suffer low trp ... people want everything in a dramatic way nt realistic :-(
Such a great post πŸ‘ πŸ‘
U r so bang on..
The other shows show shit but get high trps and as soon as someone tries to show something realistic it doesn't get appreciated and it has to go off air.. 😑
I was hocked seeing the TRPs too.. 
 Guess some things never change..  and TRP aunties are the best possible examples.  After all what is a drama without OTT melodrama, a house full of  people with barely a dialogue in a week, weeks of emotional  atyachar over a broken glass/spilt milk and most important of all, saas-bahus with truck loads of makeup, super heavy jewelry and benarasi sarees cooking gol  gol rotis and puris in the kitchen for hours and still manages to keep  their clothes spotless and makeup and hair intact.🀒😑

Hope more people watch it on TV and the TRP improvesπŸ˜’
Bang on angel. People want this kind of stuff they want to see daayan, booth, naagin. No one want to see normal story. Pathetic.
aahhh
angel too good ur post is πŸ‘πŸΌ

🀣
Originally posted by potterginny

Oh Anu!

For a moment I got shit scared by the title!

sabse pehle toh yahan aao, meri aur se sahanubhuti ki jhappy lo phir milkar shauk manate hai.. πŸ˜” 😭

Laakh dua hai ke chahe such bhi ho jaye, CVS trp ke liye apna man na Badle! Pehli baar, svs ke baad itne saalon mein Garv se sir utha kar keh sakti hu, ki Indian TV shows mein dum hai! Aur wohi shaan bani rahe!

This show is everything, I mean EVERYTHING!!!
EVERY GODDAMN SOUL IN THE WORD SHOULD KNOW IT!

If v r so mad just imagine how the CVs, directors, PH & actors ll feel. They r putting all their best efforts & this is what they get 😑 How can they not bend to the TRP rules, shit scared now πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Originally posted by sheeluneelu

Very disappointing ...such a beautiful show nntdeserves low TRP I m afraid of dis trp game bbecozof dis only once sony snached JEE LE ZZARA frm many of us wt a fantastic show dat was ... Don't knw y my fav show always suffer low trp ... people want everything in a dramatic way nt realistic :-(

Thats wat my fear is. Of course its a finite show so dint think Sony will pull the plug. Ummed pe kaayam hai zindagi 😭