Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Lol! Yesss!

The ML should be Mama's boy...oh no chance,let him be Paapa's boy and listen to every nonsense his papa says(so far none),since you know,hero shouldn't have a brain and follow everything that is said to him,since he can't hurt the loved ones bhavnaon

Oh and FL toh,guarantee should not woman handle our most wanted Munda,she should shiver like a jello,for the touch of the corner of his little finger and turn all shy,when the dupatta covering neck flies away๐Ÿ˜ณ haan not to forget bhaashans

Thats why Suman never wears dupattas ๐Ÿคฃ THANK GOD. That non existent thread around the neck which covers nothing but the FL goes OTT & bonkers when that noose around her swan neck slips away

Look how she is all touchy feely with the hero ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Angels11 - 8 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angels11

But how will writers give such nice shows if they dont get encouragement from the viewing public. No wonder Kekta Maiyya keeps rolling out shows after shows & PHs like these are unheard of ๐Ÿ˜ญ

we will need to inject some brain cells for the trp aunties ... that they encourage amazing shows like this ... wonder what they get from bhoot bhootni ghouls and nagin and icchadari's 

saas bahu and bakwas needs to change I am sure those actors must hate doing this and want to experiment but get no choice 
justpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

What the heck is this mahan Bahu & Suman stuff ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

It's a game where we make imaginary situ about how hilarious show would be if suman is in place of mahan bahus her reaction
OR dangerous situ like what situ will be mahan bahus in place if suman

It's fun if u want I can provide a link
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetmishthi

It's a game where we make imaginary situ about how hilarious show would be if suman is in place of mahan bahus her reaction
OR dangerous situ like what situ will be mahan bahus in place if suman

It's fun if u want I can provide a link

Cool gimme the link. My all time fav is the VAHU of the Nation, Mother India, THE VAHU from the Dhokla show. Ahem Ahem (coughs) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omgg..this is so well written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
This is actually the truth. And this is so upsetting๐Ÿ˜”
Whatever may be the trps...i just know ki ye show bahot acha hai..n everybody should watch. They 'll never regret!!
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu- Haan! My first thought was like,omo! The girl is wearing normal clothes, without chamak dhamak ,dental floss dupatta,how can the hero show is heroism by rescuing her hawa mein uda duppatta๐Ÿ˜ณ...ulta hero needs some rescue operation to save his modesty,which is always in danger...She toh always walks into his room,opens bathroom ,pulls his tee๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol, and here I was, coming to blast you because of the title ๐Ÿ˜†
Koi bhj=i humare writers ke khilaf kuch nai bol sakta ๐Ÿ˜†
This is an amazing show that deserves so much more โค๏ธ
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahSah

we will need to inject some brain cells for the trp aunties ... that they encourage amazing shows like this ... wonder what they get from bhoot bhootni ghouls and nagin and icchadari's 

saas bahu and bakwas needs to change I am sure those actors must hate doing this and want to experiment but get no choice 

Not to mention lusting on another's wife/husband ๐Ÿ˜ก There ll always b a dirty triangle angle to the story Oh & how can i forget the innumerable deaths & then rebirths. Not to mention plastic surgery every time an actor quits the show coz he/she has reached retirement stage acting for a century in the same show
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jessicarh

Omgg..this is so well written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
This is actually the truth. And this is so upsetting๐Ÿ˜”
Whatever may be the trps...i just know ki ye show bahot acha hai..n everybody should watch. They 'll never regret!!

Exactly this show deserves much better TRPs than bloody effing 0.4 ๐Ÿ˜ญ I mean are u kidding me, really 0.4 ๐Ÿ˜ก
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Anu- Haan! My first thought was like,omo! The girl is wearing normal clothes, without chamak dhamak ,dental floss dupatta,how can the hero show is heroism by rescuing her hawa mein uda duppatta๐Ÿ˜ณ...ulta hero needs some rescue operation to save his modesty,which is always in danger...She toh always walks into his room,opens bathroom ,pulls his tee๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You forgot the LOVE BITE ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ